forum

[Archived] Problem when i upload an Map.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wezeh
Problem Details:Hey guys whats up. this week i had a bad error from the game because i've uploaded one map what isn't ranked and all worked fine. And later when i download the map from the page i have an error what gives me how results says me (when i open the archive in the desktop of osu.ppy ) The error says me a dialogue of "i have an incorrect map and it removed on failed folder"

8-) 8-) 8-)
osu! version: 20160821.1 (latest)

Hey chicos, ¿Como andan?. Esta semana tuve una mala error del juego, ya que he subido un mapa de lo que no se clasificó y todo funcionó bien . Y más tarde al descargar el mapa de la página que tengo un error lo que me da qué resultados me dice ( cuando abro el archivo en el escritorio de osu.ppy ) El error que me dice un diálogo de " tengo un mapa incorrecto y se eliminado en la carpeta que dice failed"
Bara-
So your issue is that the map you uploaded can't be downloaded?
Can you post the link here?
Topic Starter
Wezeh
Yes, the problem is the map i uploaded cant be downloaded for everyone , i dont know whats the reason of this , but...f this , but... :cry: :cry: :cry:

if you can help me might be a big help for me because is my first beatmap , thank you so much. Here's the link https://osu.ppy.sh/s/500527 ! ;) ;)

Wezeh your friend ! :)