forum

Do you think I'm doing ok?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BL4cKguaRD
Hey guys,
I've started playing osu! 2 years ago but had quite a few breaks so I did ok on 3* maps but I just started playing seriously like 2 weeks ago and got 9k plays. Actually I'm trying to get some ranks and to improve, I'm able to pass most 4* (around 90% and working on FC) - 4.7* (around 86% still pretty far away from FC) maps. Anything higher is pretty hard but I'm getting better at them, just passed my first extra today :D

Overall do you think I'm doing ok considered to may playtime? It would be nice to kinda know where I am.
7ambda
Play the damn game instead of asking people how you should be playing.
Fxjlk
yes
dung eater
i think you need 3 more pp to do fine.
deidarabochi
everyone improves at a different rate so it's hard to say if you're on track haha

though, if you want to rise in ranks, pp is most important, and i think you could work on your accuracy to get higher pp plays haha. a 98% on a 4.3*-4.4* map nomod is already around 100pp
Topic Starter
BL4cKguaRD

F1r3tar wrote:

Play the damn game instead of asking people how you should be playing.
I mainly play the game for fun but just wanted to know what other people think of my current state considered to other people with the same play time maybe but no need to get offensive lol.
Topic Starter
BL4cKguaRD

deidarabochi wrote:

everyone improves at a different rate so it's hard to say if you're on track haha

though, if you want to rise in ranks, pp is most important, and i think you could work on your accuracy to get higher pp plays haha. a 98% on a 4.3*-4.4* map nomod is already around 100pp
Yeah I know I'm actually trying to find a good balance at improving at thos songs combo and accuracy wise and passing harder songs
Veross
Everybody have their own *Growth rate* in the game, you need not take this too seriously.
It really only comes down to how much time you put into the game :D :)