Okay here we go.
Green = nazi and cosmetic opinions, feel free to discard if you don't like those.
- That's alot of kiai here! Having more than 50% of the map in kiai feels a bit wrong to me. In my opinion just leave the last one, and delete the first two. I know they are a chorus but not every chorus has to have a kiai if you ask me. I like kiai and I like the storyboard. no.
- 00:23:869 (2,3) - Are not symmterical. Since it looks like you tried but the distance spacing doesn't allow it. One choice is to reshape them both so they actually start at the same spot, but this means that you will have to move the note 4 as well cause of distance spacing, and that would lead to moving other stuff as well. Other choice is to rotate the slider 3 by -6 degrees which would fool the eye into symmetry, endpoints will be symmetrical. After this you just correct the positions of 4 and 1 with grid4. Uh, I just moved the second slider and fixed this problem.
- 01:19:524 - Add a note here and put a finish on it. nope.
- 01:49:317 (1) - This sounds wrong. Rather end it at 01:50:558. This way it will follow the background drumline.
If you really really want to have it like this (which I really don't recommend), remove finish from the endpoint. If you do change it, leave the finish.
- 01:52:627 (1) - Similarly to the above, end it at 01:53:869 to follow the drums (which I guess the section is trying to follow).
^4 no as well due to the fact of this staying an easy.
- Same thing about kiai. noted above
- 00:17:869 (1) - Drop a new combo from here and use it on 00:19:317 (2) instead. Fits the music better. I believe this is Roddie's musical interpretation of the map, and I'm going to leave it at that.
- 00:49:731 (5) - New combo.
- 00:56:351 (7) - ^
- 01:27:800 (3) - ^
- 01:31:110 (1) - Remove new combo.
- 01:41:041 (4) - New combo.
- 02:29:041 (5) - New combo.
- 02:30:282 (1) - Remove new combo.
- 02:31:731 (5) - New combo.
- 02:34:834 (4) - Clap at the end of the slider. sure.
- 02:42:696 (4) - New combo?
- 02:46:834 - Add a note with a clap on it. (3) does the job well with this part.
- 02:47:248 (4) - New combo.
- 02:48:489 (5) - Clap at the start. sure.
- 02:49:317 (6) - Clap at the end. sure.
disregarding the combo mods because I feel they're right.
- Same thing about kiai.
- 00:29:662 (1) - This slider feels weird. Doesn't fit the music well if you ask me. Try putting a circle instead of it and then move the slider to 00:29:869. This means removal of 00:30:282 (2) though. Leave the new combo on the slider though. I experimented around with this, but I'm going to leave it how it is.
- 01:09:593 (1,2,3,4,5) - Remove whistle from 2 and 5. what, why.
- 01:29:869 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - I suggest removing whistles from this combo entirely. So far they were following the voice and there is no voice here. There are bells but I don't think these would fit. nope, goes perfectly with the song.
- 02:12:489 (4) - This slider isn't visibly symmetrical. Try shaping it better, like this.
- 02:15:800 (7) - ^. Actually this applies to most horizontal sliders after this point, atleast what I could notice with a fast glance.
^most my sliders are placed the same way...?
- Same stuff about kiai.
- General lack of nondefault hitsounds. Claps come to mind here. This is my fault, I need to upload the hitsounded version.
- 01:15:593 (1,2) - No idea if it's intentional or not, but this spacing looks really weird. Since the rest of the combo is using 1.2x distance scale, why not use it here as well? intentional.
- 02:15:386 (11,12,13,14,1,2,3) - I don't think these are a good idea. There is nothing in the music which these would follow (atleast most of them). Overmapped slightly. Discard this if you wish though, just a suggestion. "if you're reaaaady"
- 02:26:351 (7) - Since you're trying to be symmetrical for the most part, this slider is slightly off centre. 1 grid left and 3 grid up (grid3) to fix the centering. moved left, but not up.
- Fix the tags, guests, etc. will go in after next full submit (working on sb)
- Preview points! You need to set them. this is my fault as well, thanks for noting.
I can't mod taiko so skipping the wedding drums diff.
That's about it. Hated stuff can be skipped I guess. Good luck. :3