Fixed all of these things except points with added red text. Thanks for mod. ♥
- Increase stack leniency. With a current value of 3, it's too low. Setting it to about 7 should do. no
- 00:05:144 (5) - To preserve the consistency I suggest avoiding the stack here.(Basis: 00:07:753 (5) - , ... )
- 00:10:035 (5) - (Can be applied to 00:12:644 (5) - as well) I kinda find it weird that the distance between (4,5), which had an increase, and (5,6) evens out here,unlike the parts prior. Music hasn't really changed (well, I guess lol), so I suggest doing the same as the previous ones.
- 00:32:046 (1) - Basing from the pattern that you established, this should have no NC... Right? Meanwhile, 00:32:372 (3) - gets one.
- 00:33:839 (4) - I suggest NC-ing this to keep this part clean, NC-wise.
- 00:44:274 (3) - Maybe stack this with the slider-end of 00:43:622 (5) - to avoid overlapping with it? You may also wanna move 00:44:437 (4,5) - (or some others) afterwards .
- 00:50:796 - I feel like this downbeat should be hit-able.The beat is quite significant imo. That said, I suggest making 00:50:470 (5) - a 1/2 slider then put a circle afterwards.
- 01:00:905 (2,1) - The flow between these two feel weird for me. Guess the transition is too "sharp" or something.
- 01:16:557 (1,2) - Nothing much, but as for this and its other variants, I kinda prefer the positioning used on 00:35:144 - . i prefer this
- 01:22:100 - Preeeetty sure the kiai should've ended here. Since it's right before the actual change in music.
- 01:31:068 (1) - NC isn't needed here. i need it here. It fits the vocal
- 01:42:155 (3,1,2) - I won't recommend doing this stack. A stack consisting of 1/2 and 1/1 notes wouldn't do.
- 01:53:405 (1) - Hm... I think unstacking this would be nice to emphasize the sound here.
- 02:05:307 (2,3,4) - Something feels weird about this part. Can't put my finger on it.
NC on this diff seems random at times. It's pattern-based on some, then note pattern (placement) on some. Would be better to have consistency on those.[Easy]
- 00:12:644 (2) - A little bit of DS thing here, 00:11:666 (1,2) - has a distance of 1.15x. I worth pointing out, I guess lol.
- 00:19:492 (1) - For cleanliness, I suggest you stack this with 00:17:861 (2) - .
- 00:32:535 (3) - Considering that you're mapping the vocals, pretty sure the vocals don't just end on 00:33:024. Extending this into a 2/1 would be nice. (May be applied to others) it's mostly mapped on bass guitar. sometimes on vocals
- 01:02:535 (2) - 00:20:796 (2) - Consistency xd
- 01:40:361 (3,4) - Awkward flow. I can't really explain it well sry. Something about 01:40:361 (3) - not leading much to 01:41:666 (4) - and having an upward movement again.
- 02:20:796 (1) - I don't think this spinner is needed. There's nothing in the song that calls for this one imo.
Anything else seems fine to me.