forum

[Archived] Tablet Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haze-
So i was playing some good ol' osu but all of the sudden my pen stopped working, but then i tried to click and it moved, i tried to hover but it didn't move at all.
Any idea how to make the hover range bigger so i can play like i'm used to. Since i've been using hovering since my 2nd month i can't get used to dragging
I know there is gonna be one of those people that say GET USED TO DRAGGING! I mean like it's really hard to drag because your movement gets slower and when you try to jump the pen goes way more than where i wanted to. P L E A S E H E L P
Gatata03
I don't think it's possible to make the hover range bigger and if you're used to hover then you should not start getting used to dragging...Just get a new tablet I guess.
Veross
I searched a bit and found some people with the same problem !! Can't assure this will fix it for you :o :? :?

Here's what other people did :
*I was able to get it fixed by uninstalling the driver, unplugging my tablet, rebooting the computer and then installing the newest driver. While trouble shooting, I found a blog post that explains how to pull the pen apart and glue the broken 'sensor' back together, I tried it and it worked perfectly fine again!*

Hope it'll help!! Though I can't really help with the *Sensor* part, but you might not need it :p
Next time provide information about your Specs ( Tablet / pen / Computer operating system ), It helps !
Topic Starter
-Haze-

[ Sneaky ] wrote:

I searched a bit and found some people with the same problem !! Can't assure this will fix it for you :o :? :?

Here's what other people did :
*I was able to get it fixed by uninstalling the driver, unplugging my tablet, rebooting the computer and then installing the newest driver. While trouble shooting, I found a blog post that explains how to pull the pen apart and glue the broken 'sensor' back together, I tried it and it worked perfectly fine again!*

Hope it'll help!! Though I can't really help with the *Sensor* part, but you might not need it :p
Next time provide information about your Specs ( Tablet / pen / Computer operating system ), It helps !

Thanks but i contacted Wacom and they told me to uninstall and then install the drivers that come with the tablet and then restart my device. Still though, thanks for your helpful response! :)
Veross
As long as your problem is fixed then it's all good :D :) :D