forum

Ugh DT.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EliteTyrael
So basically double time, great mod yeah? Helps your reaction times and single tapping/streaming speeds. But the only thing is actually lacks is the amount of maps based on short streams or jumps on anything less than 5 star dt maps (with the mod included). I can't seem to find any jumping/streaming dt maps which is the ones I need, not some maps that feel over mapped to the high heavens with single taps and doubles. Can anyone find some good maps preferably around my level that I can play? Would be appreciated.
chainpullz
There aren't more than like 30 decent ranked dt maps under 5* because just having streams at a reasonable bpm is enough to push a map above 5*. If you want streams you'll have to settle for >5* for the most part.
Topic Starter
EliteTyrael
I guess that's understandable, what about jumping maps for DT? There's Sora To Kimi no Message with DT, and that's the only decent one so far that I can actually play. And I've been looking for a while before people judge me.
Hiro-Senpai
Well you can always train harder and get good enough to play DT maps that you have problems with.
Then your variety of DT maps will increase
Easy solution
Play more
nya10

EliteTyrael wrote:

I guess that's understandable, what about jumping maps for DT? There's Sora To Kimi no Message with DT, and that's the only decent one so far that I can actually play. And I've been looking for a while before people judge me.
Futakotome DT by Frostmourne
Tamako Lumisade
DANDAN