Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Naxess

Naxess wrote:

From stalking queues

General

1. 01:09:466 - There are two timing sections at this time, and one of them uses different volume settings than the other.

You'll notice 60% instead of 30% and their sampleset is also different. Consider unifying these settings, as it's currently unrankable.

Ranking Criteria - Timing wrote:

An inherited timing section may be placed on an uninherited timing section (but only to change the slider speed).

This applies to all difficulties. Timing points och ett part hitsounds blev lite konstiga efter att jag ändrade BPM på mappen så tack för att du poängterade den.

2. There's barely any visual difference between the first two combo colors. It might be intentional, but I'd still recommend you at least show some difference, for example by using colors like this.

Standard Ranking Criteria - General wrote:

Also, do not use the same color twice consecutively. Using the same combo colors in a row or using only one combo color makes it impossible for the player to notice and read when a combo starts or ends.
    Jag tog inspiration av gråa combo colors som sedan blev färgade när låten blev mer intensiv ifrån Monstratas Ame, Kimi o Tsurete map, han hade dock kanske lite mer variation mellan sina gråa så får nog ändra det.

3. Your tags are very brief, let me suggest some additions.

1. Iselin Solheim (the name of the vocalist)
    2. MegaHits 2016 Die Dritte (the album the song comes from, according to google)
    3. electro house
    4. synthpop
    5. chillstep
      (genres from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sing_Me_to_Sleep )
    6. cut (this is not the full version of the song, and as such a 'cut' tag would be appropriate)
    Lägger till dessa, har alltid varit lat med tags o sånt.

4. Your background is 1078x741, but the recommended size is 1366x768. It's not necessary to change, but the game will scale up your BG to fit it's dimensions either way, no matter if it becomes bad quality or not.
    I found the original image and scaled it correctly for you. Fixade bilden, tack!

5. You might want to recheck your hitsounding. Firstly, I don't really see how you're using your whistles (they sound basically the same as the hitnormal?), and secondly there are a lot of inconsistencies with these whistles, which can easily be spotted in the beginning of the last difficulty.
Mening var att ha whistlen på varje Downbeat men som du sa så hade jag missat ett par. Jag tycker nog ända att det är tillräcklig skillnad mellan hitnormal och whistlen här.

Normal

1. 00:06:739 (1,2,3) - Many of your sliders have a variable curve. Basically they're not curved consistently, and it doesn't really look good imo. Especially when things like (1) could be blanketing (2) if it was just curved a bit less, for example.
    ^ 00:11:511 (4,1) - Here's another example, seen a bit more clearly in this case. Varying your curves are fine, as long as it's relatively consistent. Här var meningen att 00:10:829 (3,4) - skulle vara som ett 'par' och är därför ctrl c + ctrl v. Jag skulle dock kunna ändra (1) så den passar in.
    ^ 00:13:216 (3,4) - Speaking of curves, some of your blankets could also be improved in the process.
    What I'm trying to say is: It doesn't look very professional, and it could, in my opinion, improve the aesthetics.

2. 00:20:034 (5,1) - 00:22:420 (4,1) - It feels a bit random that some things are blanketed, but other times not. For instance, note how 00:13:216 (3,4) - 00:14:579 (6,1) - 00:15:943 (3,4) - 00:17:307 (6,1) - 00:18:329 (2,3) - are all attempted blankets, but at 00:20:034 (5,1) - , which is in the same stanza (lyrics segment) as 00:18:329 (2,3) - , it seems like it's intentionally ignored for no reason.
I'd recommend you take a look at this page for reference to some slider aesthetics: Making common sliders neat: A Guide.

Advanced

1. 01:12:190 - Timing sections should always be snapped to the BPM in order to follow the song correctly and avoid possible issues. Problem is, there's already another timing section where this would be snapped, so instead I suggest you to simply remove this one, as it does nothing at the moment.

2. 01:11:511 (4) - This might be difficult to read since it's neither short nor long, and as such the player will have to quickly judge whether or not the slider will end after said repeat. In easier difficulties, it's most common to have a single repeat on sliders like these, and as such it could cause problems when players are expecting that.

At the very least, NC it so it's easier differentiated from other notes. The song is transitioning and these are different sounds from the others in this measure, and thus an NC would be justified.
    In case you didn't know, NC means "New Combo". Jag la till NC. Och ja jag vet vad NC är... ^^

3. 01:27:875 (5) - Consider moving the red point in this slider slightly further back, as it's currently ending at almost the exact same time as it turns.

Hard

1. 00:33:216 (3,4,5,6,7) - Speaking of these patterns, I believe them to be acceptable, as they are possible to singletap relatively accurately (or at least for me), but perhaps you should lower the OD in order to take these into account properly, because I'm sure it would be quite difficult for a hard player to tap these without getting 100s frequently with the current OD.
    In my opinion OD 6 or even OD 5 would be fine. Jag kommer behålla ODn som den är nu men kommer dock tagga ner på 1/3 i Hard

These types of patterns would fit more for an insane difficulty though, so perhaps you should bridge that concept by making these 1/6 sliders (or, even better, like you did in Impressionism at 00:32:989 - ) instead.
    This way the player will know after playing hard that there will be notes snapped to 1/6 for the last difficulty, instead having it be so sudden in hard.

2. 00:43:898 - Here's inconsistency with the way these sounds were mapped previously. Refer to 00:38:443 - 00:32:989 - . I don't think a bunch of 1/2 sliders would really reflect the song properly here. Jag ser inte detta som ett problem. Låten är väldigt enformig i början och denna sektion erbjuder lite variation.

3. 01:10:659 (1) - This repeat is very out of flow from the curve of 01:10:148 (4,5,6) - , and as such it would be easy to miss at this note density. Consider moving it up like this, for example.

Impressionism

1. 00:32:989 (2,3,4) - 00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - The way these are mapped is inconsistent, even though they are essentially the same sounds. It also doesn't curve well with hard, since it has a more difficult pattern for the first instance, but an easier pattern compared to the second. Consider keeping consistency with how you map specific sounds in a song. What sounds the same should hold a similar intensity in order to reflect the song's elements properly, unless the song suggests a different note density (for example in calm parts vs in kiai, etc). Här har jag fuckat upp lite, har ändrat både Hard och Insane pga tidigare mods så nu har det blivit så att hard har en svårare sektion här än Insane. Kommer fixa.

2. 00:32:989 (2) - Consider snapping this slider end to 1/6 like 00:33:329 (3) - .
    But, in my opinion, this pattern would fit better in hard, and hard's pattern would fit better here, so swapping them would be the obvious solution.

3. 00:38:670 (2,3,4,5) - I don't think spacing these so much is necessary. I think even just stacking them would fit better to the song, flow-wise.
    Stacking them would work especially well if you changed these patterns in hard to have sliders instead, as it would give an additional sense of difference between the two difficulties. Jag tycker det är en jävla go känsla att spela med den lilla spacingen där så kommer behålla den. Fixade dock till flowet lite i kanten.
    ^ 00:51:284 (3,4,5,1) - It gets especially awkward with the spacing because the flow breaks after each of them, which destroys the momentum and causes the following two circles to feel very forced in terms of flow, because of their spacing.

4. 01:12:704 (3) - I'd suggest you move this to (210;216), as I believe it to be quite difficult to read, being under the previous slider like it is at the moment.
    It would be quite anti-climactic if the player didn't know where to go 2 notes into the kiai and missed lol, so as a mapper you'd want to avoid this possibility as much as possible by making it more readable.

Good luck!

Man tackar man tackar! Hoppas det är lugnt och jag skriver på svenska, tycker det är enklare så. Om det är något jag inte kommenterar så fixar jag det. Sedan så fixar jag även en del av det som jag kommenterar men då har jag något att tillägga.
Aniviuh
I'm trying to mod this map, but for what ever reason osu keeps giving me an error and I can't open the song.
I'll get back to this.
[MTF] Wolfette
Are you currently accepting gd or no?
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
No sorry, the spread is complete :S
MisterDinner
nm
hej, um.... i forgot all of my swedish...

[Hard]
00:33:329 (2,3,1) - this doesnt look nice
01:08:443 (2) - this shouldnt be any further than the previous note
01:09:125 (4,1) - ^
01:13:557 (1) - make this blanket better
01:27:193 (1) - adjust this so its straighter and fits nicer

good.

[Impressionism]
00:32:989 (2) - snap end to 1/3 and wrap it and make it mimic the placement of 00:33:670 (4) -

i think thats it.
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
MisterDinner

MisterDinner wrote:

nm
hej, um.... i forgot all of my swedish... Hej!

[Hard]
00:33:329 (2,3,1) - this doesnt look nice Fix
01:08:443 (2) - this shouldnt be any further than the previous note Fix
01:09:125 (4,1) - ^ fix
01:13:557 (1) - make this blanket better is this even a blanket?
01:27:193 (1) - adjust this so its straighter and fits nicer fix

good.

[Impressionism]
00:32:989 (2) - snap end to 1/3 and wrap it and make it mimic the placement of 00:33:670 (4) - fix

i think thats it.

Thank you, comments in spoiler!
Noffy
Hi! NM From my Queue.
I find this to be overall a really solid set. Main concerns is normal and some aesthetics.
Mostly me being picky about said aesthetic.

[Normal]
00:24:125 (3) - Move to the right a wee bit so that 1-2-3-4- follow a nicer curve? http://puu.sh/r7268/f91abf0285.gif
00:38:102 (4,1) - This pattern is really crowded, consider revising, it can make it harder to play and read. Even something like this could flow and look better.
00:50:375 (1) - I think the angle at the start of the slider here is too small, consider making it larger like the end of 00:46:284 (3) -
00:57:875 (4) - Consider making this a simple curve instead, or change its angle to have the slider move more to the left. It's overly close to the end of 2. Screenshot for what I mean.
01:03:329 (4) - Definitely change where the angle is, that the slider ends overlap when they didn't in previous similar shapes looks weird.
01:08:443 (5,6) - DS randomly decreased to .8 instead of .9 between these two notes.
01:19:693 (6,1) - These sliders are so tight they could be difficult to read. I say the concept is good, just make the angle that they turn at wider.

01:12:193 (1,2) - With the way you currently have the circle size, slider velocity, and ds in this normal, this pattern you begin to use during the kiai really ends up looking very busy and hard to read especially considering that this normal is supposed to be the lowest difficulty in the set. Wait, why is the SV decreasing for the kiai?? I think this problem can be avoided quite easily by changing that back to 1.0..
The last thing a player expects during the most intense part of a song is for everything to slow down :( I think this is the real reason why I found the kiai to be where your otherwise clean map suddenly becomes very busy.

Conclusion, without confusion: Kiai and after have a SV multiplier of .50 . It doesn't make much sense, and results in the kiai looking like a mess. Please, put the sv back at 1.0 in the f6 window and remap accordingly.
???

01:24:466 (4,1) - I hope this will get changed in the course of fixing the above as you should absolutely definitely change the kiai to not be .5 slider velocity, but am giving this as an example of how sometimes the patterns end up a bit too close together.

[Advanced]
00:09:125 (3) - Could look and play a bit better if it's above the center of 00:09:466 (1) - instead of to the left of it. As currently, 00:09:466 (1) - plays as a very harsh turn do to how you go into it from 00:09:125 (3) - .
00:12:193 (1,2) - This is suuper picky but maybe move 1 down just a bit so that it can lead into 2 thaat small amount better.. like so. I suggest small things like this because I think this map is pretty good, with mostly just little things like this needing polish :D
00:38:102 (1,2) - This! This is nice symmetry. I like it a lot!
00:42:875 (3) - This wave slider looks a bit sad. It's very close to being flat. Consider a lightning bolt pattern of the nodes to make it more wavey
00:53:102 (1) - Also a very sad looking wave, see above ^
00:46:284 (1,2,3) - Change a slight bit like this for flow, since right now 1 to 2 goes down a lot, and then 2 to 3 awkwardly.. goes up slightly. This way, it'll go down and down, helping it to be played more naturally in a circular motion.
01:11:170 (3,1) - I'm not sure how to describe this besides it "looking better" so er, gif
01:15:602 (3) - The middle part with the red anchors looks a bit scrunched, consider making it more like 01:19:011 (1) -
01:16:625 (2) - This note feels awkward to click, consider 01:16:284 (1) - extending this to be a 1/1 slider instead. This would also be more consistent with how you mapped the song in the previous and several following combos.
01:25:829 (1) - It feels like this slider has more anchors than it needs to, and it stands out as it's quite different from other sliders you've used in the map so far, when something like this-> http://puu.sh/r75jV/72ba28e7aa.jpg could fit in better.

[Hard]
00:38:102 (1) - Consider making a nicer wave like mentioned in Advanced above. Having it so flat that it's nearly straight defeats the purpose of having it wave at all in the first place.
00:51:739 (1) - Now there's a nice wave! Nice!
01:21:057 (4) - Could look better by having the wave go the other way, making a better point of the red anchor instead of the odd half curved outside it currently is. (basically, make it like how you did 00:09:466 (1) - in your Impressionism diff)
01:22:420 (2) - Distance between this note and the last one randomly drops to 1.0 instead of your normal 1.3? Is it meant to be an anti-jump..??
01:25:148 (2) - OH MAN I really like this slider. Good job. It's great. It looks a lot better than the last slider I pointed out on advanced, because it's larger and you have more to work with before it starts looking crowded. So this turned out good! Really nice :)
01:25:148 (2) - I suggest moving this down and to the right, it's slider body is currently very close to that of 01:26:511 (4) - 's and they are nearly actually touching :o Now they can breathe.

[Impressionism]
00:46:284 (1) - This looks out of place with other sliders you'd done. Consider having a red anchor near the start of the slider and then a curve instead? http://puu.sh/r762r/acaa1d3de5.jpg
01:26:511 (4) - Err, what happened .. here? That lower right corner.. Not too pretty. Using a red anchor for it instead would.. look better.

And, that's it! I found that the set got more and more solid the higher up in difficulty I went, and the final diff was really fun to play :)
The only major problem I found was:
.5 slider velocity during the kiai in normal.
Fix that, I please.

Good luck!!!!!

EDIT:
I was the one that semi-summoned Ayyri. She agrees with me concerning normal's sv 8-)
Ayyri

Noffy wrote:

Fix that, I please.
Please do.

EDIT:

Noffy summoned me. Hello there! 8-)
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Noffy

Noffy wrote:

Hi! NM From my Queue.
I find this to be overall a really solid set. Main concerns is normal and some aesthetics.
Mostly me being picky about said aesthetic.

[Normal]
00:24:125 (3) - Move to the right a wee bit so that 1-2-3-4- follow a nicer curve? http://puu.sh/r7268/f91abf0285.gif
00:38:102 (4,1) - This pattern is really crowded, consider revising, it can make it harder to play and read. Even something like this could flow and look better.
00:50:375 (1) - I think the angle at the start of the slider here is too small, consider making it larger like the end of 00:46:284 (3) -
00:57:875 (4) - Consider making this a simple curve instead, or change its angle to have the slider move more to the left. It's overly close to the end of 2. Screenshot for what I mean.
01:03:329 (4) - Definitely change where the angle is, that the slider ends overlap when they didn't in previous similar shapes looks weird.
01:08:443 (5,6) - DS randomly decreased to .8 instead of .9 between these two notes.
01:19:693 (6,1) - These sliders are so tight they could be difficult to read. I say the concept is good, just make the angle that they turn at wider.

01:12:193 (1,2) - With the way you currently have the circle size, slider velocity, and ds in this normal, this pattern you begin to use during the kiai really ends up looking very busy and hard to read especially considering that this normal is supposed to be the lowest difficulty in the set. Wait, why is the SV decreasing for the kiai?? I think this problem can be avoided quite easily by changing that back to 1.0..
The last thing a player expects during the most intense part of a song is for everything to slow down :( I think this is the real reason why I found the kiai to be where your otherwise clean map suddenly becomes very busy.

Conclusion, without confusion: Kiai and after have a SV multiplier of .50 . It doesn't make much sense, and results in the kiai looking like a mess. Please, put the sv back at 1.0 in the f6 window and remap accordingly.
???

01:24:466 (4,1) - I hope this will get changed in the course of fixing the above as you should absolutely definitely change the kiai to not be .5 slider velocity, but am giving this as an example of how sometimes the patterns end up a bit too close together.

[Advanced]
00:09:125 (3) - Could look and play a bit better if it's above the center of 00:09:466 (1) - instead of to the left of it. As currently, 00:09:466 (1) - plays as a very harsh turn do to how you go into it from 00:09:125 (3) - .
00:12:193 (1,2) - This is suuper picky but maybe move 1 down just a bit so that it can lead into 2 thaat small amount better.. like so. I suggest small things like this because I think this map is pretty good, with mostly just little things like this needing polish :D
00:38:102 (1,2) - This! This is nice symmetry. I like it a lot!
00:42:875 (3) - This wave slider looks a bit sad. It's very close to being flat. Consider a lightning bolt pattern of the nodes to make it more wavey
00:53:102 (1) - Also a very sad looking wave, see above ^
00:46:284 (1,2,3) - Change a slight bit like this for flow, since right now 1 to 2 goes down a lot, and then 2 to 3 awkwardly.. goes up slightly. This way, it'll go down and down, helping it to be played more naturally in a circular motion.
01:11:170 (3,1) - I'm not sure how to describe this besides it "looking better" so er, gif
01:15:602 (3) - The middle part with the red anchors looks a bit scrunched, consider making it more like 01:19:011 (1) -
01:16:625 (2) - This note feels awkward to click, consider 01:16:284 (1) - extending this to be a 1/1 slider instead. This would also be more consistent with how you mapped the song in the previous and several following combos.
01:25:829 (1) - It feels like this slider has more anchors than it needs to, and it stands out as it's quite different from other sliders you've used in the map so far, when something like this-> http://puu.sh/r75jV/72ba28e7aa.jpg could fit in better.

[Hard]
00:38:102 (1) - Consider making a nicer wave like mentioned in Advanced above. Having it so flat that it's nearly straight defeats the purpose of having it wave at all in the first place.
00:51:739 (1) - Now there's a nice wave! Nice!
01:21:057 (4) - Could look better by having the wave go the other way, making a better point of the red anchor instead of the odd half curved outside it currently is. (basically, make it like how you did 00:09:466 (1) - in your Impressionism diff)
01:22:420 (2) - Distance between this note and the last one randomly drops to 1.0 instead of your normal 1.3? Is it meant to be an anti-jump..??
01:25:148 (2) - OH MAN I really like this slider. Good job. It's great. It looks a lot better than the last slider I pointed out on advanced, because it's larger and you have more to work with before it starts looking crowded. So this turned out good! Really nice :)
01:25:148 (2) - I suggest moving this down and to the right, it's slider body is currently very close to that of 01:26:511 (4) - 's and they are nearly actually touching :o Now they can breathe.

[Impressionism]
00:46:284 (1) - This looks out of place with other sliders you'd done. Consider having a red anchor near the start of the slider and then a curve instead? http://puu.sh/r762r/acaa1d3de5.jpg
01:26:511 (4) - Err, what happened .. here? That lower right corner.. Not too pretty. Using a red anchor for it instead would.. look better.

And, that's it! I found that the set got more and more solid the higher up in difficulty I went, and the final diff was really fun to play :)
Fix that, I please.

Good luck!!!!!

EDIT:
I was the one that semi-summoned Ayyri. She agrees with me concerning normal's sv 8-)

Thanks a lot! I changed most of the aesthetics and some weirds DS misses.T he DS halfs on kiai because the BPM doubles which leads to sliders that dont actually change SV since 0,5*2=1.

Ayyri wrote:

Noffy wrote:

Fix that, I please.
Please do.

EDIT:

Noffy summoned me. Hello there! 8-)
Hellu. As i said, the SV doesnt actually change, it is 0,5 to counteract that the BPM doubles.
Noffy

Kantzm8 wrote:

Hellu. As i said, the SV doesnt actually change, it is 0,5 to counteract that the BPM doubles.
Oh, I see! That makes some sense...

But, the SV didn't change to .5 when the bpm doubled, but instead some 10 seconds later. So at that point, the player is already getting used to the higher speed, just for it to go down.

ignore the badly edited image the timing points were so far apart they weren't visible in a single scroll

If you want to keep the lowered SV so that the bpm change doesn't hurt the player too much, I think it would be better if you did it like you did in advanced, where the sv goes to .6 at the same time the bpm doubles. This way, the sliders speed up a little so as to compliment the song, but not so much as to be overwhelming.
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
It wont be a problem that there is a delay between the BPM doubling and the SV changing since there are no sliders during that time, only a spinner. I used to have it the way that you describe with slightly higher SV during kiai but lots of people told me that the easiest diff of the set should have consistant SV.
Ayyri
Imo, the SV changes are still rather odd tbh. (Especially for a Normal.)

But if you still don't agree, that's fine.

Good luck with your map nevertheless.
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Wouldnt it be odd if i didnt half the SV so that it equals out? Or do you mean that its weird that they are spaced apart like 10 secs?
Dashyy-
mod from queue :)

impressionism

00:14:920 (1) - flip this slider horizontally so it keeps the blanket but keeps with the flow. breaking flow is okay sometimes but the song doesn't allow it at this point. same thing goes for 00:13:557 (1) - and 00:19:011 (1) -.
00:37:932 (4) - move this circle over to the right, sliders generally point to where the circle goes to keep with the flow.
00:39:011 (4,5) - imo looks better if it looks like the last double. (00:38:670 (2,3) - )
00:46:284 (1) - not just aesthetically, but gameplay, this just doesn't work. the slider is something the map has never done which could throw players off and just looks ugly.
00:58:557 (1) - move this so it keeps with the flow of the last few sliders. this kills the players momentum
01:19:693 (3,4) - this overlap is kinda confusing for this star rating.
01:22:420 (4,5) - ^
01:32:647 (1) - i suggest you end the spinner at 01:33:670

overall its not a bad map. some of the sliders just don't work with the map since they are just all over the place and don't fit the song.

gl on map!
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Dashyy

[Dashyy] wrote:

mod from queue :)

impressionism

00:14:920 (1) - flip this slider horizontally so it keeps the blanket but keeps with the flow. breaking flow is okay sometimes but the song doesn't allow it at this point. same thing goes for 00:13:557 (1) - and 00:19:011 (1) -.
00:37:932 (4) - move this circle over to the right, sliders generally point to where the circle goes to keep with the flow.
00:39:011 (4,5) - imo looks better if it looks like the last double. (00:38:670 (2,3) - ) I like it the way it is atm
00:46:284 (1) - not just aesthetically, but gameplay, this just doesn't work. the slider is something the map has never done which could throw players off and just looks ugly.
00:58:557 (1) - move this so it keeps with the flow of the last few sliders. this kills the players momentum I think this one is mild enough that it still works.
01:19:693 (3,4) - this overlap is kinda confusing for this star rating. It might be a bit, but its also intented to be a bit of a challenge to read. If someone else says the same thing ill change it.
01:22:420 (4,5) - ^
01:32:647 (1) - i suggest you end the spinner at 01:33:670

overall its not a bad map. some of the sliders just don't work with the map since they are just all over the place and don't fit the song.

gl on map!

Thanks! Some comments in the box. No comment =fix
Cerulean Veyron
Hi~

Nice song choice! But why that cut though? ;cccc
[- - General - -]
  • - At some point of the inherited points in the easier diffs, I don't really think these points should be kept in each one. Because there's no purpose on the first two diffs for speeding up the slider velocity, only the BPM change. But if there's a reason behind it, I would probably ask for an explanation to ease things up.
    - I'm not really sure but if you're intending an unsnapped preview point on the kiai, there's no problem with it. But I think snapping it to the white tick sounds really the same and no difference at all. So It's just the ms difference. Your call.
    - Nothing much more to mention here, good job!

[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:12:193 (1) - Well, the structure here is really fine. But maybe polishing a bit of the slider curve towards the next circle could be really great. Currently, it's a little odd so I may suggest something similar to this. It won't affect flow ofc. Just my personal opinion.
  2. 00:35:375 (3,4) - I have this feeling that you should probably start changing patterning rather than sticking to linear flowing. Because somehow, it might look pretty repetitive both in editor and gameplay as well. So I really recommend doing something more than just these. At least curving or sharping up these two sliders identically.
  3. 01:11:852 - Well, obviously the inherited point here is not really used for any reason. Delete it?
  4. 01:13:557 (4,5) - 01:18:329 (3,4) - 01:29:239 (3,4) - 01:31:284 (1,2) - Are you intending some tiny 1x spacing here? I could probably see an inch of it though. Since most of the parts, especially when this diff is the easiest on the whole set, are spaced 0.9x. I highly suggest changing it into it's default spacing.

[- - Hard - -]
  1. 00:10:148 (2,3,1,2) - 00:23:784 (2,3,1,2) - That back-and-forth stacking triggered me almost. Well, there's a little issue with readability but I'm sure it's not much since it's a Hard diff. But for a visible structure, at least try using 1.3x spacing and move it higher up as manual stacking but not too much, just as making them overlap and flow continuously like stairs similar to this. It wouldn't hurt trying.
  2. 00:16:284 (1,2,3) - This flows pretty linear, but not a great way for keeping it up smoothly. It's not a big deal, just something I'm not really used to patterns like these. So I think rotating clockwise 15deg approx, and moving it around x:282|y:93 may create a bit transition of a triangle shape. Might not be the best one, but it'll suffice.
  3. 00:26:852 (3,1,2,3,4) - Try putting some of these circles on the right place, by using a still 1.3x distance spacing on this current polygon. Might give a little more space between them and keeps the aesthetics more polished.
  4. 00:33:329 (2) - Just as how you did on the Impressionism diff, snapping the slider's end into 1/6 tick could give more emphasis and great impact based on rhythm composition. I highly recommend it for consistency.
  5. 00:43:557 (1,2) - You could've tried some variations for the sliders here rather than linear ones. Probably a [url]cooler structure[/url] should be more suitable for patterning. I don't mind if you have another way for changing this part, as long as it counts ;p
  6. 01:23:102 (1,2) - Well, this is some sudden 1.5x spacing though. Compared to 01:14:920 (1,2) - and 01:17:648 (1,2) - , I believe this one breaks the spacing consistency at some way like this. I guess you should fix that~
  7. 01:31:284 (3) - Nearly the same thing as above, unless you're intending a small jump for some reason.

There's just a tiny room getting into it's potential. But really, this is quite a fine solid map tbh ;3/
Best of luck!

Edit: Ahhh sorry, I didn't link the sample on 00:43:557 (1,2) -, my bad :o here it is http://puu.sh/r9lNR/72402f3f71.jpg
Pokejie
General
-(some?) notes after the 2nd line are unsnapped across all the diffs. Pointed out some examples in Normal. (it could just be my computer tho not sure)
-I think you should set preview time at 01:12:108 instead
-NC across all diffs have been inconsistent. Please standardise them (Once every 4 beats maybe)

Normal
01:13:557 (4,5) - Unsnapped
01:17:648 (1,2) - ^
01:21:057 (2,3) - ^
01:25:148 (5) - ^
01:28:557 (1,2,3) - ^
01:32:648 (3,4) - ^ (tbh u should try to resnap every note after the 2nd red line just in case. Only checking for normal sorry :x)
01:27:875 (5) - this is better off a straight slider

Advanced
01:11:511 (1) - I don't recommend using reverse more than once as it is not very intuitive. I think you shd put a circle at 01:11:511 then a reverse slider at 01:11:681 instead (the first beat sounds distinctly different anyway)
01:21:739 (4) - make it symmetrical?

Hard
01:23:102 (1) - this is too close to the slider above

Impressionism
-imo you should try to make the 1/6 notes more easily recognisable so it's easier to read like overlapping or stacking them
00:58:557 (1) - too close to previous slider

Pls don't bash me :?
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Cerulean

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

Hi~

Nice song choice! But why that cut though? ;cccc thought it would be a bit uninteresting to do it all over again
[- - General - -]
  • - At some point of the inherited points in the easier diffs, I don't really think these points should be kept in each one. Because there's no purpose on the first two diffs for speeding up the slider velocity, only the BPM change. But if there's a reason behind it, I would probably ask for an explanation to ease things up. I removed them from the Normal diff but their purpose in the advanced diff is to progressively increase the hitsound volume
    - I'm not really sure but if you're intending an unsnapped preview point on the kiai, there's no problem with it. But I think snapping it to the white tick sounds really the same and no difference at all. So It's just the ms difference. Your call.
    - Nothing much more to mention here, good job!

[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:12:193 (1) - Well, the structure here is really fine. But maybe polishing a bit of the slider curve towards the next circle could be really great. Currently, it's a little odd so I may suggest something similar to this. It won't affect flow ofc. Just my personal opinion.
  2. 00:35:375 (3,4) - I have this feeling that you should probably start changing patterning rather than sticking to linear flowing. Because somehow, it might look pretty repetitive both in editor and gameplay as well. So I really recommend doing something more than just these. At least curving or sharping up these two sliders identically.
  3. 01:11:852 - Well, obviously the inherited point here is not really used for any reason. Delete it?
  4. 01:13:557 (4,5) - 01:18:329 (3,4) - 01:29:239 (3,4) - 01:31:284 (1,2) - Are you intending some tiny 1x spacing here? I could probably see an inch of it though. Since most of the parts, especially when this diff is the easiest on the whole set, are spaced 0.9x. I highly suggest changing it into it's default spacing.

[- - Hard - -]
  1. 00:10:148 (2,3,1,2) - 00:23:784 (2,3,1,2) - That back-and-forth stacking triggered me almost. Well, there's a little issue with readability but I'm sure it's not much since it's a Hard diff. But for a visible structure, at least try using 1.3x spacing and move it higher up as manual stacking but not too much, just as making them overlap and flow continuously like stairs similar to this. It wouldn't hurt trying.
  2. 00:16:284 (1,2,3) - This flows pretty linear, but not a great way for keeping it up smoothly. It's not a big deal, just something I'm not really used to patterns like these. So I think rotating clockwise 15deg approx, and moving it around x:282|y:93 may create a bit transition of a triangle shape. Might not be the best one, but it'll suffice.
  3. 00:26:852 (3,1,2,3,4) - Try putting some of these circles on the right place, by using a still 1.3x distance spacing on this current polygon. Might give a little more space between them and keeps the aesthetics more polished.
  4. 00:33:329 (2) - Just as how you did on the Impressionism diff, snapping the slider's end into 1/6 tick could give more emphasis and great impact based on rhythm composition. I highly recommend it for consistency.
  5. 00:43:557 (1,2) - You could've tried some variations for the sliders here rather than linear ones. Probably a [url]cooler structure[/url] should be more suitable for patterning. I don't mind if you have another way for changing this part, as long as it counts ;p
  6. 01:23:102 (1,2) - Well, this is some sudden 1.5x spacing though. Compared to 01:14:920 (1,2) - and 01:17:648 (1,2) - , I believe this one breaks the spacing consistency at some way like this. I guess you should fix that~
  7. 01:31:284 (3) - Nearly the same thing as above, unless you're intending a small jump for some reason.

There's just a tiny room getting into it's potential. But really, this is quite a fine solid map tbh ;3/
Best of luck!
Thank you! Put some comments in spoiler.

Pokejie

Pokejie wrote:

General
-(some?) notes after the 2nd line are unsnapped across all the diffs. Pointed out some examples in Normal. (it could just be my computer tho not sure)
-I think you should set preview time at 01:12:108 instead
-NC across all diffs have been inconsistent. Please standardise them (Once every 4 beats maybe)

Normal
01:13:557 (4,5) - Unsnapped
01:17:648 (1,2) - ^
01:21:057 (2,3) - ^
01:25:148 (5) - ^
01:28:557 (1,2,3) - ^
01:32:648 (3,4) - ^ (tbh u should try to resnap every note after the 2nd red line just in case. Only checking for normal sorry :x)
01:27:875 (5) - this is better off a straight slider

Advanced
01:11:511 (1) - I don't recommend using reverse more than once as it is not very intuitive. I think you shd put a circle at 01:11:511 then a reverse slider at 01:11:681 instead (the first beat sounds distinctly different anyway)
01:21:739 (4) - make it symmetrical?

Hard
01:23:102 (1) - this is too close to the slider above

Impressionism
-imo you should try to make the 1/6 notes more easily recognisable so it's easier to read like overlapping or stacking them
00:58:557 (1) - too close to previous slider

Pls don't bash me :?
Thanks, no bashing shall take place :P. The one thing i dont agree on is making the 1/6 notes more recognizable in Impressionism, i think the way that the spacing deviates makes them quite easy to spot.
EmeliaK
Hey, what's up.

Your map as a whole I really like; it's structured in a way reminiscent of older mapping styles, but wrangles a few elements around in a way I wasn't expecting. I feel a little bad, actually, mapping something with as few flaws as this. That said, I do need to sing something other than praises.

Normal
01:29:920 (4,5,1,2) - First time playing through, these struck me as a little angular compared to the mix of patterns the rest of the beatmap played out. Oughtn't be too much to throw a final few curves in here and there. It's a nitpick on a grander scale, but the less problems something has, the smaller the obvious ones become.
01:32:647 (3,4) - Timing of this actually threw me off for a moment, especially because every single previous part used two sliders and I didn't expect it to hit just the offbeats. I can sort of see where that rhythm's coming from, but given the precedent of something on each beat and no more, I'd say consider what else you could do here that you'd like. Or am I going mad and people playing Normal difficulties will actually be fine? This one's a little hard to say.

Advanced
01:05:375 (1) - Right-angled sliders like this are a little weird amongst the patterns. Same issue as the angular segment in Normal, really - things constrained to a grid smack of, well, constraint. You ever played the kind of 2009 map where everything felt like it was drawing grid squares? That kind of map's style is memorably awkward. I like what you did here - 01:23:784 (3) - in contrast! See what you can do, hopefully.
01:32:648 (1,2,3) - Same issue as the offbeats in Normal, except using a circle exacerbates the issue since they're a lot more stringent on accuracy than a slider - tripping up feels bad on this one, and not so much like you're missing something that should make sense. Is that what I'm trying to get at? Yeah, you can look over and analyse something until you conclude it makes sense logically, but it all really comes down to playing it to tell you what it's like. Something like that. Either way, it's unexpected against the constant rhythm otherwise, so to avoid a nasty last-minute anything, maybe take a look at doing something here as well?

Hard
Okay! No issues with the offbeat at the end from here on, since rhythm at that pace is already set up.
00:33:329 (2,3) - I can see how you're setting up expectations for swing-time using sliders as an antepiece, but considering they're so close together and the hitsounds are soft, it doesn't strike the player well enough for them to realise what's happening properly. I'd consider employing short "hopping" sliders to chain the beats alternately (i.e. chain the end of 2 and the start of 3 with a slider, instead). They still offer a degree of cushioning but indicate much more clearly that timing has shifted. That's one idea, though, and maybe you can find another.
00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - If you set up the antepiece right, this, and all following circle patterns like this should no longer be an issue, but I barely read these in time on my first runthrough, and suspect that might be a common issue.
01:09:465 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Shifting back into common time could be done a little more kindly. Since the hitsounds are more pronounced now, you can afford to simply start the sequence with sliders, which let the player slide out the new rhythm and understand what's happening in time for the latter half of the build-up.

Impressionism
I have little complaint with the swing-common shifts at this level; they're telegraphed well enough for this difficulty, and a player able to tackle it will notice the shifts at a high AR like this.
00:31:284 (1,2,3) - Disconcertingly vertical and parallel. Play with these a little, maybe? They hint at flashbacks to 2009 again.
00:32:989 (2,3,4) - I feel like these are stealth sliderbreaks waiting to happen. I mean, a map you have to learn isn't necessarily bad, but it's a tricky point amongst mostly intuitive setups.
01:09:466 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Nah, I just wanted to say how much I fucking love this part.

It's going great! Nothing instantly jarring, nothing lacking technique, resolve or cohesiveness. This kind of mapping style might get a little anodyne after a while of doing it, though, especially if you plan on replicating these exact shapes for future projects, so keep in mind that experimenting a little with moving this or that in future isn't bad. You seem to be doing that already, anyway, given segments in Impressionism, so hey.
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
EmeliaK

EmeliaK wrote:

Hey, what's up.

Your map as a whole I really like; it's structured in a way reminiscent of older mapping styles, but wrangles a few elements around in a way I wasn't expecting. I feel a little bad, actually, mapping something with as few flaws as this. That said, I do need to sing something other than praises.

Normal
01:29:920 (4,5,1,2) - First time playing through, these struck me as a little angular compared to the mix of patterns the rest of the beatmap played out. Oughtn't be too much to throw a final few curves in here and there. It's a nitpick on a grander scale, but the less problems something has, the smaller the obvious ones become. Yeah i gave them a little curve but kept the base shape.
01:32:647 (3,4) - Timing of this actually threw me off for a moment, especially because every single previous part used two sliders and I didn't expect it to hit just the offbeats. I can sort of see where that rhythm's coming from, but given the precedent of something on each beat and no more, I'd say consider what else you could do here that you'd like. Or am I going mad and people playing Normal difficulties will actually be fine? This one's a little hard to say. Yeah, it is a bit different to previously but i dont think there is really any other way to do it since a spinner would be too short. I would atleast like to think that most Normal players will be able handle going from downbeat to offbeat sliders.

Advanced
01:05:375 (1) - Right-angled sliders like this are a little weird amongst the patterns. Same issue as the angular segment in Normal, really - things constrained to a grid smack of, well, constraint. You ever played the kind of 2009 map where everything felt like it was drawing grid squares? That kind of map's style is memorably awkward. I like what you did here - 01:23:784 (3) - in contrast! See what you can do, hopefully. Haha yeah, the right-angled slider is honestly a bit of a cheap cop-out, i shall try and improve it.
01:32:648 (1,2,3) - Same issue as the offbeats in Normal, except using a circle exacerbates the issue since they're a lot more stringent on accuracy than a slider - tripping up feels bad on this one, and not so much like you're missing something that should make sense. Is that what I'm trying to get at? Yeah, you can look over and analyse something until you conclude it makes sense logically, but it all really comes down to playing it to tell you what it's like. Something like that. Either way, it's unexpected against the constant rhythm otherwise, so to avoid a nasty last-minute anything, maybe take a look at doing something here as well? Changed it to sliders to make accing easier

Hard
Okay! No issues with the offbeat at the end from here on, since rhythm at that pace is already set up.
00:33:329 (2,3) - I can see how you're setting up expectations for swing-time using sliders as an antepiece, but considering they're so close together and the hitsounds are soft, it doesn't strike the player well enough for them to realise what's happening properly. I'd consider employing short "hopping" sliders to chain the beats alternately (i.e. chain the end of 2 and the start of 3 with a slider, instead). They still offer a degree of cushioning but indicate much more clearly that timing has shifted. That's one idea, though, and maybe you can find another. Im honestly not sure that i understand your suggestion. I think the current method works but if i properly understood your then maybe it would turn out that its better.
00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - If you set up the antepiece right, this, and all following circle patterns like this should no longer be an issue, but I barely read these in time on my first runthrough, and suspect that might be a common issue. Well that is a little worrying. I hope you meant that you struggled with only the first batch of 1/6 notes and not all of them.
01:09:465 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Shifting back into common time could be done a little more kindly. Since the hitsounds are more pronounced now, you can afford to simply start the sequence with sliders, which let the player slide out the new rhythm and understand what's happening in time for the latter half of the build-up. Added a slider

Impressionism
I have little complaint with the swing-common shifts at this level; they're telegraphed well enough for this difficulty, and a player able to tackle it will notice the shifts at a high AR like this.
00:31:284 (1,2,3) - Disconcertingly vertical and parallel. Play with these a little, maybe? They hint at flashbacks to 2009 again. Will see what i can do
00:32:989 (2,3,4) - I feel like these are stealth sliderbreaks waiting to happen. I mean, a map you have to learn isn't necessarily bad, but it's a tricky point amongst mostly intuitive setups.
01:09:466 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Nah, I just wanted to say how much I fucking love this part. :)

It's going great! Nothing instantly jarring, nothing lacking technique, resolve or cohesiveness. This kind of mapping style might get a little anodyne after a while of doing it, though, especially if you plan on replicating these exact shapes for future projects, so keep in mind that experimenting a little with moving this or that in future isn't bad. You seem to be doing that already, anyway, given segments in Impressionism, so hey.

Thank you for the mod and thank you for the praise! Comments in tha box.
EmeliaK

Kantzm8 wrote:

00:33:329 (2,3) - I can see how you're setting up expectations for swing-time using sliders as an antepiece, but considering they're so close together and the hitsounds are soft, it doesn't strike the player well enough for them to realise what's happening properly. I'd consider employing short "hopping" sliders to chain the beats alternately (i.e. chain the end of 2 and the start of 3 with a slider, instead). They still offer a degree of cushioning but indicate much more clearly that timing has shifted. That's one idea, though, and maybe you can find another. Im honestly not sure that i understand your suggestion. I think the current method works but if i properly understood your then maybe it would turn out that its better.
I was going to suggest going from this to something like this, but just looking at it, the final circle in that combo is kind of mean on its own, so don't worry.

Kantzm8 wrote:

00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - If you set up the antepiece right, this, and all following circle patterns like this should no longer be an issue, but I barely read these in time on my first runthrough, and suspect that might be a common issue. Well that is a little worrying. I hope you meant that you struggled with only the first batch of 1/6 notes and not all of them.
Yeah, I didn't struggle so much as I was just caught off guard initially. No major worries, there, honestly - just means it's something for the player to remember.
Fenza
Impressionism
00:28:898 (2) - stack with 00:27:875 (3) - because it looks better
00:31:284 (1,2) - i don't like the red nodes on these sliders because the sliders before it follow the same sound yet are curved with a white node, just for consistensy
00:34:011 (1) - this looks and plays better http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100327
00:37:932 (4) - stack with 00:36:398 (3) -
00:39:466 (1,2) - try to make these sliders have the same curvature, because this just looks lazy
00:42:875 (2) - stack with 00:41:511 (2) -
00:43:898 (2,3,4) - for these use this rhythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100364
00:51:057 (2,3,4) - i would like some more curvature in this pattern, some more acute angles on 3 and 4 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100383 something like this, it emphasizes 3,4,5 and 1 better and it flows nicely
01:01:966 (2,3,4,5,1) - this is good shiit
01:01:966 (2) - stack sliderend 01:03:329 (2) -
01:04:693 (2) - stack here too 01:06:057 (2) -
01:06:739 (1) - 01:05:375 (1) - same
01:14:750 (4) - would flow nicer if this went upward something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100424
01:20:716 (2,3,4) - this is really awkward because of this slider 01:21:057 (4) -
01:27:875 (3) - you're ignoring a drumbeat on the white tick here, and the slider starts on a drum beat so pls fix

this diff is looking pretty ok
Hard
00:14:920 (1) - ugly overlapping
00:28:216 (4) - stacking is off D: (sorry if nazi)
00:32:648 (1) - ugly overlapping again
00:37:420 (2) - same
00:39:011 (4,5) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100462 blanket like this
00:47:648 (1) - spinner starting here and ending here maybe? 00:49:693 (1) -
00:56:511 (2) - stack
01:06:398 (3) - same
01:25:148 (2) - this slider is really ugly
01:26:511 (4) - same here
01:29:239 (4) - and ehre
01:30:602 (2) -
sliders like that don't fit this song with this structure, go with regular shapes.
this diff is looking good too, not as good as the insane tho
Advanced
00:10:148 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - use polygon circles to make this star shape look nicer (ctrl shift D)
00:24:466 (1) - looks better as a regular shaped slider imo
00:31:284 (1,2,3) - i still don't like red notes in this part D:
00:47:648 (1) - spinner here too maybe? same as last diff (end spinner here 00:49:693 (1) - )
01:05:375 (3) - this slider looks really out of place because of how curved it is to a beat that's very similar to all other sliders
01:15:602 (3) - ugly slider
01:19:011 (1) - same
01:23:784 (3) - same
i don't think there was any bad overlapping in this diff, nice job ;)
Normal
00:12:875 (2,3,5,6) - this looks really ugly, try making it a bit prettier, http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100563 something like this
00:15:602 (2,3,5,6) - this is nice
00:47:648 (1) - you already know
00:49:693 (1) -
00:54:466 (3) - think this fits and looks better as a regular curved slider
00:57:193 (3) - why is this the only slider out of the comboset without a red node?
01:21:056 (2) - questionable slidershape
01:31:284 (1) - questionable slidershape
01:32:647 (3,4) - use this rhyhthm like in your other diffs http://puu.sh/rcjci/2fc75e21d3.jpg
you don't want an Easy diff in here too?
Mapset looking pretty solid :)
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Fenza

Fenza wrote:

00:31:284 (1,2) - i don't like the red nodes on these sliders because the sliders before it follow the same sound yet are curved with a white node, just for consistensy
00:39:466 (1,2) - try to make these sliders have the same curvature, because this just looks lazy
00:51:057 (2,3,4) - i would like some more curvature in this pattern, some more acute angles on 3 and 4 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100383 something like this, it emphasizes 3,4,5 and 1 better and it flows nicely
01:14:750 (4) - would flow nicer if this went upward something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100424
01:20:716 (2,3,4) - this is really awkward because of this slider 01:21:057 (4) -
01:27:875 (3) - you're ignoring a drumbeat on the white tick here, and the slider starts on a drum beat so pls fix

sliders like that don't fit this song with this structure, go with regular shapes.
00:10:148 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - use polygon circles to make this star shape look nicer (ctrl shift D)
00:47:648 (1) - spinner here too maybe? same as last diff (end spinner here 00:49:693 (1) - )
01:05:375 (3) - this slider looks really out of place because of how curved it is to a beat that's very similar to all other sliders
00:12:875 (2,3,5,6) - this looks really ugly, try making it a bit prettier, http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6100563 something like this
00:57:193 (3) - why is this the only slider out of the comboset without a red node?
01:32:647 (3,4) - use this rhyhthm like in your other diffs http://puu.sh/rcjci/2fc75e21d3.jpg

Thanks! Its long so i wont go into every change now but more of the general themes. I changed some of the stacking suggestions but honestly, most of them would be stacking two notes that are so far apart that i dont think it matters tbh, it actually becomes sort of weird to go out of your way just to stack them. As for the sliders on 00:28:557 -, im not sure that i can see why they dont fit. They match the vocals. The sliders are exotic during the kiai to signify the change in the mood of the song.
Fenza

Kantzm8 wrote:

Fenza

Fenza wrote:

Thanks! Its long so i wont go into every change now but more of the general themes. I changed some of the stacking suggestions but honestly, most of them would be stacking two notes that are so far apart that i dont think it matters tbh, it actually becomes sort of weird to go out of your way just to stack them. As for the sliders on 00:28:557 -, im not sure that i can see why they dont fit. They match the vocals. The sliders are exotic during the kiai to signify the change in the mood of the song.
The sliders do fit rhythm whise don't get me wrong! But you are using red nodes for only 1 set of sliders when you should either use it for all sliders or no sliders, it's for structural purposes nothing else :)
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
I dont think i use it for 'one set of sliders' as much as for 'one part of the map' (i get what you mean though). I think however, that since it is such a recurring theme in that part (well it literally happens over and over), that its not a problem. Sure, it is a deviation to most of the map but that is because up until the drop basically, its mapped to the vocals. The vocals are for the most part in 1/1 except here where she clearly sing on the 1/2. I think that to not map it would be a weirder option than to do it the way it is atm.
CookieBite
hi there, from my queue.

[General]
  1. Remove the tick of the Widescreen Support since your map doesn't have any storyboard.

[Normal]
  1. 00:08:102 (3) - move it a bit lower
  2. 00:10:829 (3) - ^ cuz flow
  3. 00:15:943 (3,4) - blanket improve
  4. 00:17:307 (6,1) - ^
  5. 00:20:034 (5,1) - do something like this?
  6. 00:26:852 (3,5) - don't stack them
  7. 00:36:057 (4) - the slider touch the hp bar so move it lower
  8. 00:43:557 (3) - not match the style of the ones before
  9. 00:46:284 (3) - ^
  10. 00:53:102 (1) - too round
  11. 00:55:829 (1) - ctrl+j
  12. 01:02:648 (3,4) - maybe clone the first one, flip it and replace the second one?
  13. 01:08:784 (6) - move it left
  14. 01:16:284 (4,5) - hmm what about clone the second one and do the same thing?
  15. 01:23:102 (1,2) - not the same
  16. 01:28:897 (2) - ctrl+h, ctrl+j and ctrl+g

[Advanced]
  1. 00:12:193 (1,2,3) - improve flow
  2. 00:13:557 (1,3) - avoid stacking
  3. 00:13:557 (1,1) - overlap
  4. 00:20:375 (1,1) - ^
  5. 00:35:375 (1) - remove NC
  6. 00:38:784 (2) - ctrl+h and ctrl+g
  7. 00:40:829 (3) - remove NC
  8. 00:50:375 (1) - what a weird slider
  9. 01:02:648 (1) - remove NC
  10. 01:11:511 (4,1) - NC the 4 and remove NC the 1
  11. 01:23:784 (3) - weird

gl with your map!
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
CookieBite

CookieBite wrote:

hi there, from my queue.

[General]
  1. Remove the tick of the Widescreen Support since your map doesn't have any storyboard.

[Normal]
  1. 00:08:102 (3) - move it a bit lower
  2. 00:10:829 (3) - ^ cuz flow
  3. 00:15:943 (3,4) - blanket improve
  4. 00:17:307 (6,1) - ^
  5. 00:20:034 (5,1) - do something like this?
  6. 00:26:852 (3,5) - don't stack them
  7. 00:36:057 (4) - the slider touch the hp bar so move it lower
  8. 00:43:557 (3) - not match the style of the ones before
  9. 00:46:284 (3) - ^
  10. 00:53:102 (1) - too round
  11. 00:55:829 (1) - ctrl+j
  12. 01:02:648 (3,4) - maybe clone the first one, flip it and replace the second one?
  13. 01:08:784 (6) - move it left I like the current flow
  14. 01:16:284 (4,5) - hmm what about clone the second one and do the same thing?
  15. 01:23:102 (1,2) - not the same
  16. 01:28:897 (2) - ctrl+h, ctrl+j and ctrl+g

[Advanced]
  1. 00:12:193 (1,2,3) - improve flow
  2. 00:13:557 (1,3) - avoid stacking Why?
  3. 00:13:557 (1,1) - overlap`Not noticable enough in game
  4. 00:20:375 (1,1) - ^
  5. 00:35:375 (1) - remove NC I have NC every downbeat all song before this, dont see why i should change
  6. 00:38:784 (2) - ctrl+h and ctrl+g
  7. 00:40:829 (3) - remove NC I have NC every downbeat all song before this, dont see why i should change
  8. 00:50:375 (1) - what a weird slider
  9. 01:02:648 (1) - remove NC I have NC every downbeat all song before this, dont see why i should change
  10. 01:11:511 (4,1) - NC the 4 and remove NC the 1
  11. 01:23:784 (3) - weird Thats how we do it

gl with your map! Thank you :)

Thanks! Some comments in the box, no comments=no fix
Samoyed
Hey! Do you accept GD's?
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Sorry but no, set finished.
marcuddles
IRC Modding
21:13 Mark101: Hi, from #modreqs, wanna M4M?
21:13 Kantzm8: sure, send me your map and ill see if i can mod it
21:14 *Mark101 is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1085969 Chino(CV.Minase Inori) - Shinsaku no Shiawase wa Kochira!]
21:17 Kantzm8: im honestly not sure if i can mod, i mean the only thing i see are stuff like minor overlaps
21:17 Mark101: what do you mean with minor overlap?
21:17 Kantzm8: like that is the things that i can find in the maps to change, nothing else because i am noob modder
21:18 Mark101: send me one of those errors =w=
21:18 Kantzm8: like these 00:16:338 (1,2,3,2) -
21:18 Mark101: oh
21:18 Kantzm8: dont know if i would call it 'error'
21:18 Mark101: This doesn't matter at all
21:18 Mark101: ew
21:19 Mark101: You can't see the (1,2), so you can't notice that ""overlap"" while playing
21:19 Kantzm8: how so?
21:19 Kantzm8: yeah i thought that might be it
21:20 Kantzm8: 00:18:909 (2,4) - this is one where i think you can stack the slider end with the note or not have an overlap
21:21 Mark101: Just noticed this, I'm searching for a way to fix
21:22 Kantzm8: 00:40:167 (1,3) - this is one that could be fixed if you want clean aesthetics but its not necessary
21:23 Mark101: I'll fix this, i didn't use any stack pattern in the map so it's kinda nonsense
21:27 Mark101: Some more things?
21:28 Kantzm8: sorry not that stood out to me. you obv dont need to mod my map
21:28 Mark101: I'll give a check anyway
21:28 *Mark101 is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1064505 Alan Walker - Sing Me To Sleep [Impressionism]]
21:29 Kantzm8: thanks!
21:29 Mark101: 01:09:466 the bpm don't have to change here
21:29 Mark101: ew
21:29 Mark101: 01:09:466 - the bpm don't have to change here*
21:29 Mark101: you have to map on the blue tick starting from there
21:30 Kantzm8: i know, ive tried to change it to 88 all through the map but i cant get the SV right
21:30 Mark101: You have to double the greenlines speed
21:31 Mark101: If you can't fix that, you'll have to remap the kiai
21:31 Mark101: 00:07:420 (2,3) - this part is really slow, I would not put those sliders here, that's too much """"fast""""
21:31 Kantzm8: yeah
21:32 Mark101: 00:08:102 (1,2,3,4) - I'd follow only slider-patterns for this slow part, that's the best way you can map here - it's nonsense like this
21:32 Mark101: 00:10:829 (1) - remove NC, you don't have to put it here
21:33 Mark101: the thing i said for 00:08:102 - goes applied for the whole slow part, btw
21:34 Kantzm8: why sliders over circles though? 1/1 circles do a better job of conveying the vocals
21:34 Mark101: 00:17:648 (1) - move this a bit more far from 00:16:966 (3) -, even if they do not overlap it looks bad to me, tbh, it's like there is an overlap-illusion. Moving 00:17:648 (1) - to X:212 Y:336 would be perfect
21:35 Mark101: It's because this part is really slow, with such AR circles are even hard to acc and it feels really bad while playing.
21:36 Mark101: 00:32:648 (1) - i'd move this to X:328 Y:300, it is esthetically better to my eyes
21:36 Mark101: wrong coords gomen
21:36 Mark101: i meant
21:36 Mark101: X:312 Y:260
21:37 Kantzm8: i think that if its put so close then people will read the gap as a 1/4 instead of a 1/2 as it is
21:38 Mark101: 00:36:739 (1) - i'd create a line (with the follow point) for this combo: move (1) to x:480 y:180
21:38 Mark101: They will not, even if the object is overlapped you have to read the ar, you don't have to misure the timing-distance from an object to another by watching how far it is
21:39 Kantzm8: sure
21:39 Mark101: 00:39:011 (4) - i'd put an NC here, the pattern is esthetically better if the follow point don't overlap
21:39 Mark101: 00:41:511 (2,1) - these two objects overlap themselves, move (1) a bit up
21:40 Kantzm8: you dont have to but lots of people partially use spacing to measure time distance
21:40 Kantzm8: sure
21:40 Mark101: \00:42:875 (2) - this overlaps, too, with 00:41:511 (2) -, stack 00:42:875 (2) - 's sliderend with 00:41:511 (2) - 's sliderend
21:41 Mark101: 00:44:239 (3,4) - why didn't you map the objects you mapped at 00:38:670 (2,3,1,2) - ?
21:41 Kantzm8: yeah, i think that was my intention but i messed it up at some point
21:41 Kantzm8: because vocals take priority here
21:42 Mark101: It's not usual to me to follow the vocals, but that's not properly an error, you can keep it if you want
21:42 Mark101: Are you going to remap the kiai with the 88bpm timing?
21:43 Kantzm8: i will try to get the SV right
21:43 Kantzm8: so yeah
21:43 Mark101: Oh, i forgot
21:43 Mark101: Low the ar to 8,8
21:44 Mark101: The only "fast" part is the kiai, and it doesn't even need AR 9
21:44 Kantzm8: hmm
21:44 Mark101: 01:13:556 (1) - try to make this slider shapes mmh... ew i don't know how to explain
21:44 Mark101: lemme screen it
21:45 Mark101: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6133984
21:45 Mark101: put the white point exactly at the begin of the second tick of the slider
21:45 Mark101: like this
21:46 Kantzm8: yeah i did
21:46 Mark101: 01:21:057 (4) - i don't like very much this shape, i'd remake this.
21:46 Mark101: 01:26:511 (4) - same
21:47 Mark101: Ew what a weird song-ending
21:47 Kantzm8: people have said that before btu i am hesitant
21:47 Mark101: This looks like a forced cut version of the song
21:47 Kantzm8: i feel like they go with the maps aesthetics of having crazy sliders during kiai
21:47 Kantzm8: yeah this is a cut versdion
21:48 Mark101: Why are you following people that maps really bad dude
21:48 Mark101: You don't have to copy what actual shitmappers do
21:48 Kantzm8: What?
21:48 Mark101: I didn't mean "delete this slider, that's too long
21:49 Mark101: I meant make a better shape
21:49 Mark101: Wait, lemme send you a map
21:49 Kantzm8: yeah i kno
21:49 Mark101: https://mark101.s-ul.eu/r27Ekjzn
21:49 Mark101: download this map
21:49 Mark101: the diff you have to open is "mapset.special(Mark101);
21:50 Mark101: this is a special difficulty that i mapped with really fast sliders and with sliders shapes
21:50 Mark101: it's full of damn shapes
21:50 Mark101: there's not a single slider that's not shaped in the kiais
21:50 Mark101: and what i mean is
21:50 Mark101: You can do those things but
21:50 Mark101: the esthetic is the most important thing for these sliders
21:52 Kantzm8: i am aware
21:52 Kantzm8: you can post in thead if you want for kds
21:52 Mark101: Thanks c:
riktoi

General

-toggle off widescreen support on all difficulties

Fix this:
I'm 100% sure the red line at 01:09:466 - is not needed as the song stays 88bpm even here.

The timing points that need to get their SV doubled (in Impressionism that is, other diffs might have sliders somewhere else):
72193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
87108,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
87193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
91198,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
91284,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
92647,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,25,0,0
93159,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,5,0,0
shit where are the hyperlinks

Impressionism

00:19:693 (2) - blanket is off xd

00:36:739 (1,2,3,4) - you want the flow here to be as straightforward as possible so it follows the vocals to it's best capability. right now the flow from 00:37:250 (2,3) - kinda breaks it

00:43:898 (2,3,4) - dodging the sounds here annoys me considering you had it mapped before. I did try to put something here but the vocals kinda overpower the beat here so what you have now should be fine

00:46:284 (1,2) - more curve for elevating electric sound whatever it is

01:02:648 (1) - why did you stop making the cool curves here :(
01:04:011 (1) - ^ (these might be fine tho)

01:16:284 (1,2,3,4) - change this pattern in a way so 01:16:795 (3) - won't end on a really loud beat. you can do better!!!

01:21:057 (4) - the sound changes here 01:21:227 - so you should rather have something else than a long slider here
01:26:511 (4) - ^
01:27:875 (3) - ^

Hard

it's ok i guess

Advanced

what's up with the dull colors being used in the kiai here

Normal

01:11:511 - 01:12:193 - gap is a bit questionable considering how short it is

i may have gotten a bit lazy at the end but i dunno
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
riktoi

riktoi wrote:

General

-toggle off widescreen support on all difficulties

Fix this:
I'm 100% sure the red line at 01:09:466 - is not needed as the song stays 88bpm even here. Yeah i was actually just removing them as i saw this mod

72193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
87108,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
87193,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
91198,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,5,0,1
91284,-58.8235294117647,4,2,3,80,0,1
92647,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,25,0,0
93159,-58.8235294117647,4,2,1,5,0,0
shit where are the hyperlinks

Impressionism

00:19:693 (2) - blanket is off xd

00:36:739 (1,2,3,4) - you want the flow here to be as straightforward as possible so it follows the vocals to it's best capability. right now the flow from 00:37:250 (2,3) - kinda breaks it

00:43:898 (2,3,4) - dodging the sounds here annoys me considering you had it mapped before. I did try to put something here but the vocals kinda overpower the beat here so what you have now should be fine it is as you say, the vocals take priority here

00:46:284 (1,2) - more curve for elevating electric sound whatever it is

01:02:648 (1) - why did you stop making the cool curves here :(
01:04:011 (1) - ^ (these might be fine tho)

01:16:284 (1,2,3,4) - change this pattern in a way so 01:16:795 (3) - won't end on a really loud beat. you can do better!!!

01:21:057 (4) - the sound changes here 01:21:227 - so you should rather have something else than a long slider here I am doubtful of these because the long holding sound is should definitely be a slider and it feels weird to put a circle for the loud beat and then start the slider afterwards. I have currently done both for variation and i think using both works but its definitely something im thinking about changing to just doing one of the alternatives.
01:26:511 (4) - ^
01:27:875 (3) - ^

Hard

it's ok i guess

Advanced

what's up with the dull colors being used in the kiai here

Normal

01:11:511 - 01:12:193 - gap is a bit questionable considering how short it is

i may have gotten a bit lazy at the end but i dunno

Thanks! Some comments in spoiler.
Jonarwhal
NM from queue!
Remember to only apply things that seem good to you~
[General]
  1. Disable Widescreen Support
  2. Make use of soft-hitclap3.wav.
  3. Timing>Resnap All Notes in Normal.
  4. 01:31:284 - The fadeout you edited here is really noticeable and distracting, consider instead starting the fade once the map is over, and ending it a few seconds after that.
[Normal]
  1. 00:10:489 - / 01:09:125 - You shouldn't compose this section of entirely 1/2 patterns. You should also include some 1/1, and maybe 1/4 where possible. For example, lyrics that feel connected or slurred can be mapped as 1/1 sliders, eg. 00:14:920 (1,2) -. It's especially important 00:14:920 (1,2) - here because doing this is increasing the difficulty from when this pattern was mapped 00:09:466 (1) - here. Another example would be 00:25:829 (1,2) - there.
  2. 00:26:511 (2,3,4,5,1,2) - Try to make more even triangles using the slider's approach circles for help.
  3. 00:38:102 (4,5,6) - ^
  4. 00:47:307 (5) - 264|312 to avoid trapping it in the corner
  5. 00:42:193 (1,4) - The overlap here is unpleasant. I recommend lowering 00:43:557 (3) - this, stacking 00:44:239 (4) - this, and fixing ds 00:44:579 (5) - here.
  6. 01:33:500 - Even though you've implemented some 1/4 patterns into your kiai, the rhythm still feels very lacking. Ideally, the pattern you use 01:32:648 (3,4) - here should be seen a bit more in your kiai. If you're afraid that it's too much for a normal, then don't be. Think of 1/4 patterns in this low BPM as 1/2 patterns in a more typical BPM. You're allowed to use them a bit more than this in Normal , especially if they're included in the rhythm like this. Plus, in terms of rhythm, they're currently quite a jump in the kiai from Normal to Advanced because Normal is 1/2 with a few 1/4, and Advanced uses a lot of 1/4 clicking. Just as an example, try a rhythm like this 01:16:625 - here:
[Advanced]
  1. Change NC to every other measure instead of every measure, after applying this. I think you'll agree it both looks better and tag-coop plays better.
  2. 00:10:489 (3,3) - The near overlap looks unpleasant. You can avoid this by using the polygon creator tool if you want.
  3. 00:14:239 (2,3) - I don't understand why you want the direction change here, which emphasizes 00:14:579 (3) - this, instead of 00:14:579 (3,1) - here, properly emphasizing the downbeat 00:14:920 (1) - here. This happens more than once but I'm only going to say it once so use your own judgement.
  4. 00:16:284 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^, similar, and repeating here is kinda a bad idea since these are a lot of ways to map 5 separate notes.
  5. 00:21:057 (2,3,1,2,3) - pretty much every star you use creates unnecessary overlap
  6. 00:46:284 (1,2,3) - nazi triangle
  7. The same thing I mentioned about your other kiai also applies here because you missed notes such as 01:22:250 - this one. But also, you were inconsistent about adding notes such as 01:14:068 (2) - this one. It should've been added 01:19:523 - here, 01:24:977 - here, and 01:30:432 - here, or simply removed the first occurrence.
[Hard stack nazi]
  1. 00:21:739 (1) -
  2. 00:43:557 (1,2) -
  3. 00:44:239 (2,1) -
  4. 00:52:420 (2) -
  5. 01:23:784 (4) -
[Hard]
  1. 00:55:829 (1) - This would be more pleasant stacking with the tail 00:54:466 (1) - there, and then move 00:55:148 (2) - this to 196|52 for a better triangle, 00:56:511 (2) - and then stack this again.
  2. I don't really understand your rhythm choice for the kiai. You made 01:12:704 - this beat, which needs a lot of emphasis, a slider end. It would be more appropriate as a slider beginning or a circle. Also, to emphasize the held out note 01:15:432 - here, the slider 01:15:602 (4) - here should've started 01:15:432 - here, and ended 01:15:773 - here because you missed a strong note there. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.
[Impressionism]
  1. 00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - The sharp curves make the flow bad. I have to twist my hand into knots to play it.
  2. 01:07:648 (4,5,6,1) - ^
    In the kiai you have the same rhythm patterns as hard, except with jump patterns. For example, the big jump should be 01:12:704 - here for emphasis, not 01:12:875 (4) - here. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.
Good Luck with this~!!
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
Jonawaga

Jonawaga wrote:

NM from queue!
Remember to only apply things that seem good to you~
[General]
  2. Make use of soft-hitclap3.wav.
  3. Timing>Resnap All Notes in Normal.
  4. 01:31:284 - The fadeout you edited here is really noticeable and distracting, consider instead starting the fade once the map is over, and ending it a few seconds after that.
[Normal]
  1. 00:10:489 - / 01:09:125 - You shouldn't compose this section of entirely 1/2 patterns. You should also include some 1/1, and maybe 1/4 where possible. For example, lyrics that feel connected or slurred can be mapped as 1/1 sliders, eg. 00:14:920 (1,2) -. It's especially important 00:14:920 (1,2) - here because doing this is increasing the difficulty from when this pattern was mapped 00:09:466 (1) - here. Another example would be 00:25:829 (1,2) - there.
  2. 00:26:511 (2,3,4,5,1,2) - Try to make more even triangles using the slider's approach circles for help.
  3. 00:38:102 (4,5,6) - ^
  4. 00:47:307 (5) - 264|312 to avoid trapping it in the corner
  5. 00:42:193 (1,4) - The overlap here is unpleasant. I recommend lowering 00:43:557 (3) - this, stacking 00:44:239 (4) - this, and fixing ds 00:44:579 (5) - here.
  6. 01:33:500 - Even though you've implemented some 1/4 patterns into your kiai, the rhythm still feels very lacking. Ideally, the pattern you use 01:32:648 (3,4) - here should be seen a bit more in your kiai. If you're afraid that it's too much for a normal, then don't be. Think of 1/4 patterns in this low BPM as 1/2 patterns in a more typical BPM. You're allowed to use them a bit more than this in Normal , especially if they're included in the rhythm like this. Plus, in terms of rhythm, they're currently quite a jump in the kiai from Normal to Advanced because Normal is 1/2 with a few 1/4, and Advanced uses a lot of 1/4 clicking. Just as an example, try a rhythm like this 01:16:625 - here:
I think the 1/4 usage in the kiai is good as it is, it emphasizes a couple of moments well.
[Advanced]
  1. Change NC to every other measure instead of every measure, after applying this. I think you'll agree it both looks better and tag-coop plays better.
  2. 00:10:489 (3,3) - The near overlap looks unpleasant. You can avoid this by using the polygon creator tool if you want.
  3. 00:14:239 (2,3) - I don't understand why you want the direction change here, which emphasizes 00:14:579 (3) - this, instead of 00:14:579 (3,1) - here, properly emphasizing the downbeat 00:14:920 (1) - here. This happens more than once but I'm only going to say it once so use your own judgement.
  4. 00:16:284 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^, similar, and repeating here is kinda a bad idea since these are a lot of ways to map 5 separate notes.
  5. 00:21:057 (2,3,1,2,3) - pretty much every star you use creates unnecessary overlap
  6. 00:46:284 (1,2,3) - nazi triangle
  7. The same thing I mentioned about your other kiai also applies here because you missed notes such as 01:22:250 - this one. But also, you were inconsistent about adding notes such as 01:14:068 (2) - this one. It should've been added 01:19:523 - here, 01:24:977 - here, and 01:30:432 - here, or simply removed the first occurrence.
[Hard stack nazi]
  1. 00:21:739 (1) -
  2. 00:43:557 (1,2) -
  3. 00:44:239 (2,1) -
  4. 00:52:420 (2) -
  5. 01:23:784 (4) -
[Hard]
  1. 00:55:829 (1) - This would be more pleasant stacking with the tail 00:54:466 (1) - there, and then move 00:55:148 (2) - this to 196|52 for a better triangle, 00:56:511 (2) - and then stack this again.
  2. I don't really understand your rhythm choice for the kiai. You made 01:12:704 - this beat, which needs a lot of emphasis, a slider end. It would be more appropriate as a slider beginning or a circle. Also, to emphasize the held out note 01:15:432 - here, the slider 01:15:602 (4) - here should've started 01:15:432 - here, and ended 01:15:773 - here because you missed a strong note there. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.
[Impressionism]
  1. 00:38:670 (2,3,4,5,6) - The sharp curves make the flow bad. I have to twist my hand into knots to play it.
  2. 01:07:648 (4,5,6,1) - ^
    In the kiai you have the same rhythm patterns as hard, except with jump patterns. For example, the big jump should be 01:12:704 - here for emphasis, not 01:12:875 (4) - here. Just fix that in a bunch of places throughout your kiai.
Good Luck with this~!!

Thanks a ton! Some comments in box
FoX Lucidity
Play Insane: quite a good map already. Feels nice and fitting to the song 9/10 :)
BoatKrab

Hello, I'm from nowhere .... (. .
Do not ignore General

General
[]

Jonawaga wrote:

1. 00:47:648 - Break would be start here

Normal
[]
  1. 00:18:329 (2,3) - Take a look on them for Blanket
  2. 00:26:511 (2) - is too close with 00:27:193 (4) - try to move 00:27:193 (4) - out
  3. 00:43:557 (3) - explan to me - - tbh, normal is easier diff for this mapset, it should have only basic slider like curve, straight not weird slider
  4. 01:02:648 (3,4) - Same
  5. 01:19:693 (6,1,2,4,5,1) - Same...
  6. 01:05:375 (4) - Missing whistle on head?
  7. 01:32:648 (3,4) - They are nowhere on this diff, try another thythm
Advanced
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. Try 00:12:875 (2,3) -
  2. 00:22:761 (4) - Move this to x:284 y:188 to make DS consistent at 1.11x
  3. 00:23:784 (2) - Almost out of the screen try to move to the left a bit
  4. 00:24:466 (1,2) - Not blanket :(
  5. 00:30:261 (2,3) - Blanket can be better
  6. 00:34:011 (1,1) - Stacked them
  7. 01:11:682 (2,1) - Looking bad, try to move 01:11:682 (2) - on head of 01:11:511 (1) -
  8. 01:14:068 (2) - Remove this, the new rhythm is here 01:14:920 -
Combo check is the same as Insane, check it

Hard
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - Same as Normal
  2. In 00:06:739 - to 00:28:557 - There are no 1/4 like 00:20:375 (1) - Remove this and make 1/2 instead
  3. 00:26:511 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - Re-make the star, it's really bad
  4. 01:14:239 (4,4) - They are obvious overlap
  5. 01:28:557 (1,4) - Make them stack
Check combo ploblem at Insane log

Impressionism
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. why don't you try 00:12:875 (2,3) - or make 1/2 slider
  2. 00:19:011 (1,2) - Blanket is inconsistent (00:32:989 (2,3) - Same here)
  3. 00:26:512 (3,2) - They not properly stacked (00:28:898 (2,1) - 00:34:011 (1,2) - 01:00:489 (2,1) - Same)
  4. 00:47:648 - hmm... why don't you add a spinner? it's lookin' good (imo)
  5. 01:02:307 (4) - 01:05:034 (4) - I think drum hitsound as sampleset could be better
  6. 01:12:875 (4,1) - Stack them
  7. 01:16:540 (2,3) - Blanket is inconsistent
  8. 01:16:625 (2,3) - ..... just stack them
  9. 01:19:864 (4) - I think this is a big problem for this map. Since Kiai started you isn't make 1/8 sliders and this is not emphasise with the rhythm. Why don't you try 01:14:239 (3) - ?
  10. 01:26:511 (4) - 01:30:773 (4) - Same here
  11. 01:21:057 (4) - This is the same as above but the problem is not emphasise. I recommend you fix in your way or make 01:21:057 - as circle and move slider to 01:21:227 -

Combo check
  12. 00:08:102 (1) - Why NC here? There are the same rhythm. Remove NC in 00:08:102 (1) - becuz you already have 00:09:466 (1) - this one
  13. 00:10:829 (1) - Remove this too
  14. 00:13:557 (1) - Remove NC in here and make new NC on 00:14:920 (4) - (00:16:284 (1) - Remove this NC too)
  15. 00:19:011 (1) - Remove NC on this
  16. 00:21:739 (3) - It is the same rhythm with 00:20:375 (1) - no need to make it NC. Just Remove NC
  17. 00:24:466 (1) - Remove NC ....
    I won't tell a reason to fix anymore because it's the same.
  18. 00:27:193 (1) - Remove NC on this
  19. 00:35:375 (1) - "yooooou" is not end yet, remove NC on this
  20. 00:38:102 (1) - Remove NC on this and do NC on this 00:38:670 (2) -
  21. 00:40:829 (1) - 00:43:557 (1) - 00:51:739 (1) - 00:54:466 (6) - 00:57:193 (1) - 00:59:920 (3) - Remove NC here
  22. 01:11:511 (5) - New NC here, the new rhythm is start here
[]
I hope this will be helpful for you
Please be a good replyer, just mark it what you fix or not (and leave a reason)

Good luck
Topic Starter
Kantzm8
BoatKrab

BoatKrab wrote:

Hello, I'm from nowhere .... (. .
Do not ignore General

General
[]

Jonawaga wrote:

1. 00:47:648 - Break would be start here

Normal
[]
  1. 00:18:329 (2,3) - Take a look on them for Blanket
  2. 00:26:511 (2) - is too close with 00:27:193 (4) - try to move 00:27:193 (4) - out
  3. 00:43:557 (3) - explan to me - - tbh, normal is easier diff for this mapset, it should have only basic slider like curve, straight not weird slider
  4. 01:02:648 (3,4) - Same
  5. 01:19:693 (6,1,2,4,5,1) - Same...
  6. 01:05:375 (4) - Missing whistle on head?
  7. 01:32:648 (3,4) - They are nowhere on this diff, try another thythm
Advanced
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. Try 00:12:875 (2,3) -
  2. 00:22:761 (4) - Move this to x:284 y:188 to make DS consistent at 1.11x
  3. 00:23:784 (2) - Almost out of the screen try to move to the left a bit
  4. 00:24:466 (1,2) - Not blanket :(
  5. 00:30:261 (2,3) - Blanket can be better
  6. 00:34:011 (1,1) - Stacked them
  7. 01:11:682 (2,1) - Looking bad, try to move 01:11:682 (2) - on head of 01:11:511 (1) -
  8. 01:14:068 (2) - Remove this, the new rhythm is here 01:14:920 -
Combo check is the same as Insane, check it

Hard
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - Same as Normal
  2. In 00:06:739 - to 00:28:557 - There are no 1/4 like 00:20:375 (1) - Remove this and make 1/2 instead
  3. 00:26:511 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - Re-make the star, it's really bad
  4. 01:14:239 (4,4) - They are obvious overlap
  5. 01:28:557 (1,4) - Make them stack
Check combo ploblem at Insane log

Impressionism
[]
  1. 00:07:420 (2,3) - They aren't emphasise at all. why don't you try 00:12:875 (2,3) - or make 1/2 slider
  2. 00:19:011 (1,2) - Blanket is inconsistent (00:32:989 (2,3) - Same here)
  3. 00:26:512 (3,2) - They not properly stacked (00:28:898 (2,1) - 00:34:011 (1,2) - 01:00:489 (2,1) - Same)
  4. 00:47:648 - hmm... why don't you add a spinner? it's lookin' good (imo)
  5. 01:02:307 (4) - 01:05:034 (4) - I think drum hitsound as sampleset could be better
  6. 01:12:875 (4,1) - Stack them
  7. 01:16:540 (2,3) - Blanket is inconsistent
  8. 01:16:625 (2,3) - ..... just stack them
  9. 01:19:864 (4) - I think this is a big problem for this map. Since Kiai started you isn't make 1/8 sliders and this is not emphasise with the rhythm. Why don't you try 01:14:239 (3) - ?
  10. 01:26:511 (4) - 01:30:773 (4) - Same here
  11. 01:21:057 (4) - This is the same as above but the problem is not emphasise. I recommend you fix in your way or make 01:21:057 - as circle and move slider to 01:21:227 -

Combo check
  12. 00:08:102 (1) - Why NC here? There are the same rhythm. Remove NC in 00:08:102 (1) - becuz you already have 00:09:466 (1) - this one
  13. 00:10:829 (1) - Remove this too
  14. 00:13:557 (1) - Remove NC in here and make new NC on 00:14:920 (4) - (00:16:284 (1) - Remove this NC too)
  15. 00:19:011 (1) - Remove NC on this
  16. 00:21:739 (3) - It is the same rhythm with 00:20:375 (1) - no need to make it NC. Just Remove NC
  17. 00:24:466 (1) - Remove NC ....
    I won't tell a reason to fix anymore because it's the same.
  18. 00:27:193 (1) - Remove NC on this
  19. 00:35:375 (1) - "yooooou" is not end yet, remove NC on this
  20. 00:38:102 (1) - Remove NC on this and do NC on this 00:38:670 (2) -
  21. 00:40:829 (1) - 00:43:557 (1) - 00:51:739 (1) - 00:54:466 (6) - 00:57:193 (1) - 00:59:920 (3) - Remove NC here
  22. 01:11:511 (5) - New NC here, the new rhythm is start here
[]
I hope this will be helpful for you
Please be a good replyer, just mark it what you fix or not (and leave a reason)

Good luck

thanks, sorry for the late response. The only thing im doubtful over is why i shouldnt NC every downbeat in the first part, i think that if i dont then the numbers get too high for my liking since its such a low bpm map.
Aniviuh
Finally got around to modding this, for what ever reason, the map wouldn't open.

-Normal-
00:43:557 (3) - (Optional) Copy paste previous note and rotate twice then replace, if there isn't enough room due to distance snapping, move note four more to the left to accommodate.
01:21:057 (2) - Move note down with distance snapping on, make red anchor point a white one, then move third anchor point up. (Something like this: http://imgur.com/a/dz4Pd)
-Advanced-
00:23:784 (2) - (Optional) Feels way to low when playing. Raise up slightly.
01:05:375 (3) - New combo color?
01:25:829 (1) - Awkward slider compared to the next two, make just copy paste note two and use that?
-Hard-
01:25:148 (2) - Raise middle achor slightly to make it more symmetrical, move the next note down after doing that.
-Impressionism-
None that I could find.

Good luck my friend.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.