Chaoslitz fixed offset for me, and I hope you understand the basic concept of this map.
sahuang wrote:안녕~~I'm Korean BN
My map for mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/505415[General]
- Combo colours are not set.
- While ar8.2 is fine, i think 8 is more suitable for this 130bpm song.
The timing is incorrect, you probably need someone good at timing to check for you.
03:46:743 (5) - drum appears slightly before the note;03:49:974 (1) - etc same.
03:50:435 (2) - the snap is also weird here,there's no sound 03:50:589 - at all.[Falling in Love]
- 00:29:089 - why ignore the drum here?Keep it consistent with 00:21:358 (1,2) - .
- 00:29:435 (2,1) - Should be snapped to 1/6. Well I don't really think so... I will get some more opinions
- 00:30:589 (1,2) - 00:31:166 (3,4) - 00:34:743 (2,3) - the stack for 1/4 spacing is really hard to hit. For 00:30:589 (1,2,3,4) - ,I would suggest follow drum cuz 00:31:051 - is too strong to be ignored.For 00:34:743 (2,3) - imo you should do like 01:08:435 (3,4) - and use a small overlap,which is easier to read and hit. I fixed those weird stacks as overlaps, but I disagree about following drums. I really wanted to follow all instruments as much as possible, and the drum sound you pointed out has no enough volumes to map those entire sections as drums.
- 00:37:974 (1,2) - 00:38:551 (3,4) -same as above,the drum is ignored but when playing this part ppl tend to hit according to drum sound.It is really confusing.
- 01:42:820 (2,3,4) - the beat here is weak compared to normal triples,use a reverse slider instead. imo, it has enough sounds to use a normal triples.
- 01:49:974 (1,2,3) - snap here is wrong. I see you try to follow piano sound 01:49:974 (1) - but 01:50:781 (2,3) - truned to drums. And there's no piano sound 01:50:897 - ,it's a little bit later than this.So for this part you'd better follow drums, this will work better. http://puu.sh/r9CBE/3f0fdd0819.jpg I tried to follow all instruments (includes vocal) in this song. I couldn't hear drum beat until 01:50:651 - , and when the drum sounds appeared I followed them instead of piano since it has louder volumes.
- 01:51:820 (1,2) - use a bit overlap as 01:53:666 (1,2) -
- 01:59:204 (1,2) - ^
- 02:52:743 (1) - break it into 1/2 slider+a circle.No reason should you ignore 02:52:974 -
The biggest issue is no doubt the part from 03:38:435 - to 03:53:666 - .Offeset seems pretty bad to me,I doubt whether timing is correct. Also many notes are wrongly snapped in this part. Please pay attention to this and use the correct timing.
Since SP is not even 12 and there're some unrankable issues, i can't do anything atm, good luck