same tbh

also I read "ty" followed by the /size BBCode as "tv size," kill me
//pat pat
there there, friend :(
Tae
people voting for emilia, tf
Railey2
rem is a terrible character.
I don't personally like Emilia, but up to ep12 (didn't watch further) she was the best character in the show. Relatable, consistent, realistic.
Rem is anything but that. She is inconsistent as fuck, and I don't mean in a good way. She is completely unrelateable,and as unrealistic as they come.
SPOILER
someone as suspicious and unstable as her also happens to be a perfect actor. Yeah no. Psychotic murderers aren't perfect actors. Same with her confidence issues. They never showed any of that or even hinted at it until the writers thought that they need to "develop" her by using her tragic childhood background story. They didn't develop her, they just added some new character traits afterwards, thus making her character inconsistent and shitty. Turning a character around 180 degrees with nothing to base it on isn't called character development. It's just shitty writing.

This is why i vote for emilia. She is the only character who made sense. Horrible show.
Tae

Railey2 wrote:

I don't personally like Emilia, but up to ep12 (didn't watch further) she was the best character in the show. Relatable, consistent, realistic.
Rem is anything but that. She is inconsistent as fuck, and I don't mean in a good way. She is completely unrelateable,and as unrealistic as they come.
SPOILER
someone as suspicious and unstable as her also happens to be a perfect actor. Yeah no. Psychotic murderers aren't perfect actors. Same with her confidence issues. They never showed any of that or even hinted at it until the writers thought that they need to "develop" her by using her tragic childhood background story. They didn't develop her, they just added some new character traits afterwards, thus making her character inconsistent and shitty. Turning a character around 180 degrees with nothing to base it on isn't called character development. It's just shitty writing.

This is why i vote for emilia. She is the only character who made sense. Horrible show.
but felix.
Topic Starter
allein

Almaz wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

SPOILER

but felix.
felix is just a meme :^)
Navizel
Topic Starter
allein

Navizel wrote:

felix 2 stronk
Underforest
hifumi
Meah

Underforest wrote:

hifumi
Ko-sama is close to perfection. :)
Rurree
these choices are terrible
a k a r i-
obv best grill
Asami Anny
Emilia <3
Winek
Felix because gay
wajinshu
I
-[Shady]-
RIP Ram
GSG95
i like traps
roufou

worthy necro
Endaris
Inferno Cop is best girl.
Rilene
any stainless one
EneT
They're all trash.
Best grill 2016 is Luluco; no debate, I'm the authority on yearly best grills.
ao_kancolle
Ram-chan Why? :(
Flandre_Tired
50% of osu player is GAY *me too
Runiel

Flandre_Tired wrote:

50% of osu player is GAY *me too
100%*