forum

Osu Demographic Survey Official Results!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo
Hello, Osu Players! After a huge amount of submissions, I am pleased to announce the offical results of the Osu Demographic Survey, sponsored by Peppy! : )

According to the official survey:

70% of Osu players have Caucasian ancestry, 34% have Asian ancestry, and 3% black or hispanic.

74% are not in a relationship

82% live with parents or are otherwise financially not independent

40% go to College or University

59% are 18 or over

62% are socially awkward

29% are weebs

25% are gay or bisexual

25% are depressed

78% are virgins

7% are bronys

and 63% pee near the edge of the water inside the toilet, instead of directly on the water.

Thank you to all who participated and made these official statistics possible! I'll see you next year for the official 2017 Osu Demographic Survey :)
Stefan

SoYeahSo wrote:

and 63% pee near the edge of the water inside the toilet, instead of directly on the water.
Feeling sorry for the other 37%.
FuZ
ok thank bye
Caput Mortuum

SoYeahSo wrote:

29% are weebs
SubZ
"29% are weebs" though
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo
k
Railey2

78% are virgins

given that there is also the group that had sex without relationships, or had sex in a relationship that ended by the time the survey was conducted, there have to be quite a few sexless relationships. I expected the not relationship figure to be higher than the virgin figure..

-------------------------------------

59% are 18 or over

also unexpected. I suppose some people answered college thinking the last 2 years of HS. Otherwise the number of university-goers would be way over 2/3, since barely anyone under 18 goes to uni, but there is a decently big group of people that are already out of uni.

lastly, lots of bronies here...

How many people answered the survey?
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo

78% are virgins

given that there is also the group that had sex without relationships, or had sex in a relationship that ended by the time the survey was conducted, there have to be quite a few sexless relationships. I expected the not relationship figure to be higher than the virgin figure..

-------------------------------------

59% are 18 or over

also unexpected. I suppose some people answered college thinking the last 2 years of HS. Otherwise the number of university-goers would be way over 2/3, since barely anyone under 18 goes to uni, but there is a decently big group of people that are already out of uni.

lastly, lots of bronies here...

How many people answered the survey?
in all seriousness, your expectations dont equate to reality. quit acting like it.
FuZ

Railey2 wrote:

78% are virgins

well some people claim being in a relationship even if the other person is at the other side of the world lol
Railey2

SoYeahSo wrote:

in all seriousness, your expectations dont equate to reality. quit acting like it.
what are you on about? I just found some of the results interesting. And can you please tell me how many people participated? thanks.

@fuz: exactly. the reason why the results turned out how they did is probably because of relationships that happen ENTIRELY online, and because of relationships between 14 year olds that didn't move past holding hands yet.
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo

Railey2 wrote:

SoYeahSo wrote:

what are you on about? I just found some of the results interesting. And can you please tell me how many people participated? thanks.

@fuz: exactly. the reason why the results turned out how they did is probably because of relationships that happen ENTIRELY online, and because of relationships between 14 year olds that didn't move past holding hands yet.
oh...well I got 27 complete submissions.
Railey2
you should try it again on reddit.com/r/osugame , if you want more people answering. Posting it there could give you at least 50 to 100 submissions, maybe more if you're lucky.
Navizel
29% are weebs
Topic Starter
SoYeahSo

Railey2 wrote:

you should try it again on reddit.com/r/osugame , if you want more people answering. Posting it there could give you at least 50 to 100 submissions, maybe more if you're lucky.
Thanks, I'll do that. Look for it on Reddit and I'll post the results here too
Wuxo

SoYeahSo wrote:

29% 100% are weebs
There, fixed it for ya
Catgirl

Wuxo wrote:

SoYeahSo wrote:

29% 100% are weebs

There, fixed it for ya

but i'm not a weeb