1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Art
posted
Closed
posted
Good luck
posted

Almaz wrote:

Good luck
thank you :D
posted
o/ Good luck eheh :)
posted
Goodluck~
posted

-Heiwa- wrote:

o/ Good luck eheh :)
thanks :D:oops:

-Concrete wrote:

Goodluck~
ty 8-)
posted
Good Luck o/
posted

Natezi-kun wrote:

Good Luck o/
thanks o/
posted
Good Luck endgame :)
posted

LigerZero wrote:

Good Luck endgame :)
arigatou :)
posted
Good luck. :P
posted

NatsukoHonda wrote:

Good luck. :P
thank you :D
posted
Avatar

Size : 1280 x 960
Image : http://imgur.com/a/2WcQN
Text : Chronic
Boders : yes square with curved edges
Extras : make it as dank as possible m80 B) ty
posted

Chronic wrote:

Avatar



Size : 1280 x 960

Image : http://imgur.com/a/2WcQN

Text : Chronic

Boders : yes square with curved edges

Extras : make it as dank as possible m80 B) ty


i know its not the size you wanted but i hope you still like them ;)

posted

[Endgame] wrote:

Chronic wrote:

Avatar
Size : 1280 x 960
Image : http://imgur.com/a/2WcQN
Text : Chronic
Boders : yes square with curved edges
Extras : make it as dank as possible m80 B) ty

i know its not the size you wanted but i hope you still like them ;)

Its great Thanks a lot bro!
posted
You're welcome! :D
posted
Put the examples inside a box. People with slow internet will have a hard time.
posted

potatoboy69 wrote:

Put the examples inside a box. People with slow internet will have a hard time.
thank you for the tip ^^
posted

Chronic wrote:

Text : Yes
Request To : WWB
Bordered : Yes
Animated : No
Image link: Some HQ pic of snoop dogg pls
Type :
profile pic of snoop dogg and Chronic at the bottom or top ty
posted
hi,
Banner
Size : 600x200
Image : http://imgur.com/qDuVRHB
Text : Welcome to -Remu's Usepage!
Border : no
Animated gif : no
Please sign in to reply.