if u want tags here u goYou have 1 big and fat "Thanks" from me
THE STORY BEGINS JYP entertainment 나연 정연 모모 사나 지효 미나 다현 채영 쯔위 Sana Nayeon Momo Dahyun Mina Jeongyeon Jihyo Chaeyeong Tzuyu K-pop Kpop
Think about it TWICE
00:14:052 (2,4) - Stack or make overlap that fits others in your map. Done
00:18:489 (7) - I think a kickslider is unnecessary, would go with a note! Done
00:24:616 (5,7) - Blanket seems bit off. Done
00:30:742 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - You don't want to go for the 1/6 with vocals here and the next part? Not really done, but I can't just change the whole section
00:48:278 (5,6,7) - This feels misplaced, song is more intense on the slider and empty when you put the jumps, other way around would be good. This needs changing but I'm not yet sure whether I should change it as you recommend or in another more adequate way
02:20:179 (8) - Increase spacing. Well, as far as I could
01:07:714 (1) - This doesn't fit with the rest, voice and flow is smooth and this slider is a lonely sharp one! I really don't see what's wrong with it
01:54:616 (1) - I would NC here instead! I guess you're right, but maybe 2 by 2 notes will be NC? (won't change it for now until I decide whether it's appropriate or not
02:01:587 (7,1) - This is supposed to be the biggest jump but it's not, it feels like you could rearrange the whole jump pattern so it's equal and fitting the end jump, either biggest jump there or antijump, right now it's a mash of different spacings with no meaning. Well, I did something, but dunno if it's what you meant
03:02:644 (1,2,3) - The 3rd slider feels disconnected and the "woo-ah woo-ah" feeels distorted that way, like you start smth further away somehow, place it in a way that fits the other sliders? Also 03:03:911 (4) - is too far away considering how you space those hits in your mapping. I think I resolved this
Hard Advanced and Easy
I don't see major problems and I am not that good at modding easier difficulties sadly.. I don't see big problems tho, the flow is there, the patterns are good and it is spaced evenly and tidy! How can you see when you haven't checked them?
Very cool map can't wait to go top 50 on the top diff HDDT when?
CALL ME NEXT TIME U MAKE KPOP MAP I WILL GD oi, nais
Deal is a deal M4MDid this and that, but not much lol
I'l try my best to mod this because its really hard xd
Last diff mod
- 00:13:207 (5) - NC here and maybe change the direction of the stream on that part Because if you listen closely to the music on that note music changes
00:36:024 (4,5) - slider instead of 2 circles?
00:41:306 (4,5,6,7,8) - no reason to have that much DS but if u wan t those jump maybe put NC on the circle where DS changes
00:52:503 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - maybe space them little bit on every NC ? ( won t be that hard its 142 BPM streams)
01:11:939 (3) - maybe NC Because u changed the shape of the sliders and music changes
01:23:348 - why u didn't map this part?
01:31:376 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - this part can be mapped like this one 01:29:686 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - same melody only different words
01:37:714 (6) - NC?
01:44:475 (6) - same
01:49:968 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this part looks better than first its not over mapped that much
01:56:306 (7) - maybe place this one like this? http://prntscr.com/d7kxtr
02:15:742 (1) - maybe change the direction of the stream on this circle not on this one 02:15:531 (3) like this 03:11:094 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) -
02:21:235 (3) - NC ?
02:21:658 (4,1) - blanket is not perfect
02:20:813 (2,3,4) - idk this part doesn't look so nice try to space them more or change the sliders you have a lot of space on the screen move them around they are pretty much on the same place
02:29:686 (1,2,3,4) - maybe increase DS on those
02:55:038 (4) - put this one on x:80 y:208 so you have blanket and better DS
03:21:658 (3,5,1) - make this part like this maybe? http://prntscr.com/d7mgiu why? Because it looks nicer and it emphasizes the 03:22:503 (1) since she screamed on that slider
Ok that is it hopefully this mod will help you and sry because i didn't mod your hard but i really don t know what to say about it xd I can t mod/map hard diffs #FeelsBadMan
Hello! M4M ( =w=)/[General]I don't really much have time right now, but I did the best that I could. I hope it helped. awkward flow fixed
- THE STORY BEGINS is already in the source. Delete the one in the tags. aye
Did this and that
- 00:22:080 (3) - Blanketting this on 00:19:968 (4) - seems a good idea. Flow wouldn't be much of a problem here.
- 00:28:418 (2) - Minor problem. This isn't stacked properly with 00:25:461 (3) - slider-end.
- 00:33:489 (4,1) - I think it's better to have these two stacked on to 00:30:109 (4,1) - . It looks cleaner that way. You may want to adjust 00:31:799 (2,3) - .
- 00:33:489 (4,2) - Fix stack.
- 00:43:630 (4,2) - Fix stack.
- 00:45:742 (3,4) - Better have a blanket with these two.
- 00:55:883 (3,1) - For me, this overlap looks bad .-.
- 01:00:531 (4,1) - Fix blanket.
- 01:18:277 (2,3) - Considering the flow 01:18:277 (2) - has from red to white anchors, the flow between 01:18:277 (2,3) - seems off.
- 01:19:545 (3,3) - Remove overlap. It looks kinda bad since 01:22:080 (3) - partly appears as 01:19:545 (3) - is still going. good call
- 01:35:179 (4,2) - This seems... off. Aesthetically speaking. Consider using stacks.
- 02:00:109 (1,2) - 02:07:714 (2,3) - Fix blanket.
- 02:14:052 (2,3) - Better, imo, if you'd blanket the slider-end of (2) a bit more by the first white to red anchors part of (3).
- 02:45:742 (2) - Position the first red anchor a bit to the left to fix blanket.
- 02:50:813 (3) - I don't know, but this is a weird looking shape for me. Consider revising.
- 02:57:573 - Awkward sudden pause. Putting a circle here may fix that. Please do that on the others as well, if ever you apply this.
- 03:02:643 (1,4) - Consider stacking.
did pretty much nothing
- 00:13:630 (1,2) - They seem to have a... weird? flow?
- 00:14:475 (2,3) - Fix blanket here.
- 00:20:390 (1,2) - Suggestion. Try making this into two 1/2 sliders. One signaling the effect, then the other for the vocal.
- 00:41:094 (2,3) - Blanket thing.
- 00:43:630 (5) - Putting this on 00:40:672 (1) - seems good for aesthetic purposes. You may want to adjust 00:42:362 (4,1) - .
- 00:51:235 (2,3) - Blanket thing.
- 00:56:306 (5) - I highly suggest making this a wave slider o:
- 02:15:742 (4) - This looks, um... Weird.
- 03:12:785 (1,5) - Properly stack these two here.
- 00:26:728 (5) - Considering the significant-ish sound here, I think this should be unstacked?
- 00:44:475 (2,3) - Bad flow here. The motion just kinda breaks right before 00:44:897 (3) - because of the position of the (2) slider-end. I recommend having changes here.
- 00:55:883 (1) - A straight slider seems nice here.
- 01:06:024 (1,2) - Blanket thing
did some stuff.
- 00:26:728 (1,1) - This is an awkward change in DS. This should have the same DS as 00:25:461 (1,1,1,1) - . Do just like what you did in 00:13:630 (1) - .
- 01:49:968 (1,2,3,4) - I just noticed that there is no consistency between this & 00:40:672 (1,2,3,4,5) - . 01:49:968 (1,2,3,4) - have increasing DSs while the others don't.
this and that
- 00:17:010 (1,2,1) - A bad overlap here imo. Consider having some more space between 00:17:010 (1,2) - and 00:17:855 (1) - .
- 00:48:911 (7) - Insignificant sound here, and yet a higher DS than 00:48:700 (6) - . A lower DS really fits this note.
- 00:51:235 (2,3,4) - This is too linear imo. Consider revising this.
- 01:00:954 (6) - What happened to the NC here?
- 01:00:954 (6) - Another one, this should have emphasis imo.
- 01:10:883 (4,1) - Bad flow imo. There should be something done to the slider or something.
- 02:05:179 (1) - Stack with the red anchor of 02:03:489 (1) - .
- 02:08:982 (3,4) - Yet another too linear flow.
- 02:16:587 (1,1) - Not kinda sure with the overlaps here.
- 00:44:897 (5) - Should deserve more DS imo, considering the vocal here.
- 01:11:517 (2,3,4) - I don't know. I'm not sure. But for me, this is an awkward flow.
- 02:02:855 (3,1) - I've already noticed this on the previous parts, but I really find the pause here off. Since the thing you're following is still going and you decided to cut off 02:02:961 - .
- 03:08:137 (3,4,5) - Flow too linear.
this is the best example why i should always check the map before agreeing to m4m rip00:13:313 - the bass sound here should be mapped, make 00:13:207 (5) - into a slider or something
00:40:249 (6) - space this more from 00:39:827 (5) -
01:07:714 (1) - doesnt seem to fit, almost every other slider is a round turn
01:31:904 (7,9) - why are these here? no sound
01:59:263 (3,4) - spacing too small
02:45:742 (1,2,3,4,5) - this shouldn't be 1/4, use only 4 notes or 2 kicksliders in 1/600:14:052 (2,3,5,6,3,4) - why different spacing than 00:20:813 (3,4,6,7,3,4) - ? same voice pitch
00:32:855 - this is the correct rhythm if you wanna follow the voice properly, you should also change that on the triples
00:43:630 (3,4) - this is just weird imo
00:53:665 - add another note here
01:00:531 (8,9,10,11) - overmapped
01:14:052 (8,9,10,11) - ^
02:09:827 (8,9,10,11) - ^^
02:23:348 (8,9,10,11) - ^^
03:05:601 (8,9,10,11) - ^^^
03:19:123 (8,9,10,11) - ^^^
01:21:235 (1,2) - these should both end on the second blue ticks
01:31:904 (6,8) - no sound again delete
02:45:742 (1,2,3,4,5) - 1/6 like in diff above
02:58:630 (6) - oh look nc
03:08:348 (4,5) - this spacing makes 0 sense
Hello! u modded my map when your queue was closed, I know I'm a little bit late but here I leave u a short mod, hope it helps you
- 00:32:221 (3,4) - space issue fixud
- 03:20:390 (2,3) - I feel this flow uncomfy to play, maybe it's me it's you
- 00:50:813 (1,3) - that overlap is annoying, it covers the beginning of the slider body and the slider-hitcircle in-game you don't see that
- 02:17:855 (3,1) - it's a terrible idea that back arrow hidden behind the sliderbody probably, but I can't just change the whole section.did most
- 01:07:714 (1) - totally random slider imo, don't know why u chose that shape cuz it's awesome.
- 01:56:728 (1,2) - this is really hard to play without having a 100 on the slider 1, and it's the only part of the song where u placed a note with a ridiculous big DS (more than 6.0). What are you exactly trying to emphasize there with such a big ds?
- 02:08:559 (1,2,3,4) - I felt this flow weird to playdid it
- 00:23:982 (2) - weird to play and overmaped imo, try deleting that 2
Ahh, it was still good enough, it turned out to be more useful that most mods on this forum, thank you.Cleared
- Meaningless green lines to delete.
- Resnap all difficulty, beats are 1ms UnsnappedDone
- 03:24:615 (3) - Slider something like this picture?Good call again
- 01:20:813 (1) - it's followed vocal.OK
- 01:30:531 (1) - Use ctrl+g,more better flow for me.I like my sliders better
[Think about in TWICE]
- 00:57:996 (2,3,4) - Slider something like this picture?, That looks good very much!
Sorry my little mod
But did my best.