im scared vinxis didn't look ok
EDIT: I added some shit to the mod, check it b
- [Your diff]
- Hitsounds wher
- Countdown is on
- Have AR be like 9.2 or something
- [Actual Mods]
- 00:14:758 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - Why do the jumps change in intensity for this part where there is like, little to no change in the music? Just tone down the spacing a bit. monstrata why
- 00:28:129 (2) - This shouldn't be a kickslider, just make it a circle
- 00:30:358 (7) - Make 00:30:530 - clickable, such a high vocal in the song yet it's kinda missed.
- 00:36:701 (4) - Sound better if you repeat this on 00:36:872 -
- 00:37:386 (1,2) - Just end these on the white ticks, sounds better imo
- 00:41:844 (2,4,6) - This blanket oh god
- 00:48:529 (1,3) - Fix the overlap
- 00:49:901 (1,2,3) - If you're gonna do 00:51:272 (1,1,1) - this at-least NC all the notes there also.
- 01:09:101 - From here to 01:18:701 - It's kinda hard to tell what you're mapping, try to make it more distinct.
- 01:21:958 (4,5,6,7,8) - You can NC on 4 for the emphasis on the high vocal.
- 01:32:930 (3,4,5) - ^
- 01:36:530 (1,2,3) - Just make these jumps honestly, rhythm with the lyrics call for it.
- 01:44:072 (1,2,3,4) - Should express these jumps more cause the lyrics are kinda high pitched
- 01:47:501 (1,2,3,1,1,1) - Whyyy, just make them match like, if you're gonna NC all the notes the second time just do it for the first same with the slider also
- 01:50:415 (2,3,4) - Rip spacing?
- 01:52:644 (5,6,7,8) - ga;lskdjsf;alskdjfsaf, This is such a high point to the song ;-; try to express that intensity more
- 02:00:530 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Just have them be the same curve, this kinda made me vomit a bit
- 02:02:415 (1) - Try to improve the slider shape a bit here so it can fit with the other ones.
Rest In Peace 11t