forum

How do you make your own osu tablet cover?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Futon
I've been seeing people saying horo and fifty are becoming a lot less responsive(or not responsive at all) so I feel really iffy about buying covers from them.

So for those who made their own tablet covers, how did you do it?
Or those who went to local/online print shops, where did you go?

I looked up some 'how to make your own sticker' guides on youtube and have my shipping labels and spraying enamel ready to make my sticker, but my only issue is making them the right size for my tablet and also making the corners rounded. So for those who made their own, what did you do?

Also every local print shop looked at me funny when I asked to print 1 sticker since all of them do it in bulks. This is also with the online print services, I couldn't find any service that let's me print one sticker. So to the people on the osu reddit saying going a print shop to print your tablet decal, it has not worked for me.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to know about this so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)
repr1se
Follow up question, because I'm curious: Do tablet covers increase or decrease friction compared to no cover?
-JaZe-
I bought mine from Fifty, who I've heard isn't responding to things anymore. RIP. It was a pretty decent cover, though, only cost me $5 and I have no complaints about it. I guess I can't use the tablet anymore without a cover, since the surface is covered in sticky stuff, but since I like the cover, it doesn't affect me at all.

I would say that the friction is lower. That said, I didn't drag very much before I bought my cover. Didn't want to ding up my poor tablet surface.
With the cover, I can drag insanely hard and nothing bad happens. Heh