1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
The spinner on this skin is insanely hard to see... I get confused whether it's a spinner or a break. Any ideas on how to change this so i can see it a bit more :shock:

Link to skin DL: http://puu.sh/qbw4p.osk
posted

Tafurabu wrote:

The spinner on this skin is insanely hard to see... I get confused whether it's a spinner or a break. Any ideas on how to change this so i can see it a bit more :shock:

Link to skin DL: http://puu.sh/qbw4p.osk
replace the spinner with a different one....
posted

Whirl wrote:

Tafurabu wrote:

The spinner on this skin is insanely hard to see... I get confused whether it's a spinner or a break. Any ideas on how to change this so i can see it a bit more :shock:

Link to skin DL: http://puu.sh/qbw4p.osk
replace the spinner with a different one....
how do i do that >_<. i'm new to editing skins
posted

Tafurabu wrote:

how do i do that >_<. i'm new to editing skins
if you're new in that, this links could help you:
  1. Skinning Tutorial
  2. wiki:Skinning Standard


Find out a bit and be creativ! :oops:
posted

Lyawi wrote:

Tafurabu wrote:

how do i do that >_<. i'm new to editing skins
if you're new in that, this links could help you:
  1. Skinning Tutorial
  2. wiki:Skinning Standard


Find out a bit and be creativ! :oops:
And if you want to go straight to the point without swimming through an entire tutorial that covers all the things you don't need :

1 - Go to the folder of a skin which has a spinner you like, e.g. D:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Skins\Minimalist-Miku
2 - Find any of these files :
spinner-background
spinner-circle
spinner-metre
spinner-bottom
spinner-glow
spinner-middle
spinner-middle2
spinner-top
spinner-approachcircle
spinner-rpm
spinner-clear
spinner-spin
spinner-osu

*the .png extension might be displayed or not depending on your system settings*
*most likely, only some of these files will be there, not all of them*

3 - Select all the files you can find from this list, and copy them
4 - Go to the folder of your current skin
5 - Delete every file from the list in your current skin folder
6 - Paste the files you previously copied from the other skin

And voilà, you have imported another spinner into your current skin.
Have fun !

ps : step 5 is important
Please sign in to reply.