forum

Make your own compilation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Natteke
First of all — pick some songs and mix them. There's a lot of software you can use but I prefer FL Studio.

Copying & Pasting

1) Make another blank difficulty
2) Open up the map you want to copy patterns from. Delete everything (timing sections and notes) EXCEPT the notes you need to copy.
3) Save and open up the map in notepad.
4) Copy notes to the external difficulty you've made as said in 1).
5) Open up your external difficulty and place your notes where you need them. Add red section(s) for BPM as well.
6) Save and open up the external difficulty in notepad. Copy timing sections and notes to your original difficulty.

Adjusting slider speeds

1) Use slider speed of 2.0 in your compilation
2) Look up for slider speed in the map you're copying patterns from and add custom slider speeds.

Here's the list if custom speeds you need:

2.0 = no custom speed needed
1.9 = 0.95x
1.8 = 0.9x
1.7 = 0.85x
1.6 = 0.8x
1.5 = 0.75x
1.4 = 0.7x

... etc etc

*insert your cool storyboard here*

Submit your map and get a lot of stars and comments.

Ekoro
Oh , thanks <3
*hugs Natteke*
Verdisphena
Thanks Hatteke \( ¯∇¯)ノ
coumatous
Hello there. I want to make a compilation. Please give me a one by one step tutorial on how to do that. Give me images so that i can do easily. Thanks. Please send me a message asap (as soon as possible) Thanks and God Bless! ;)
Liut
ò.ò
[deleted user]
you are so kind!!! thanks...
Lesjuh
What about asking for permission to use other mappers' objects & credit those you copied from...

lolnecro trolo
Kanye West

Lesjuh wrote:

What about asking for permission to use other mappers' objects & credit those you copied from...

lolnecro trolo
Nah that aint important

inb4 someone makes a lesjuh dragonforce compilation
Lance

Lesjuh wrote:

lolnecro trolo
I make compilations for fun (lolautism) and always make sure to cite who made the map and such. I think it should be common sense since you are using materials that you yourself have not made, but if you are just making a compilation for fun and don't intend on getting it approved I don't think it should be necessary to ask for permission. It's like having to ask permission from an artist to remix their song when you are doing it for fun. On another note, I really don't think there should be any more approved compilation maps since it isn't a very creative idea (although song compilations being mapped originally are great).
deadbeat

Kanye West wrote:

Lesjuh wrote:

lolnecro trolo
Nah that aint important

inb4 someone makes a lesjuh dragonforce compilation
p/1808753
good call :p
though not only lesjuh maps. but close enough >_<