forum

What food did you first make by yourself.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sallad4ever
boiled egg
I guess it is one of the easiest thing to cook
awp

Magicphoenix wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

Toast.
o_O
How do you make a toast? You buy toast in a supermarket to put things on it but how do you actually make it yourself.. ?
it involves flour, yeast, some kinda grains, and some...other things, and you mix them together, and bake the bread. Then, when the bread is baked, you drop it in the toaster for a couple minutes and WHAM TOAST
Randy96
If microwaving, toaster, and instant noodles don't count, then nothing.
shinji144
Peanut butter and honey +cinnamon toast.
gat1toneku
an indomie noodle
Corin

Magicphoenix wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

Toast.
o_O
How do you make a toast? You buy toast in a supermarket to put things on it but how do you actually make it yourself.. ?
How the hell do you not know how to make toast????

Oh and mine was a fried egg :3, i remember once i had eggs on the go, went upstairs to go and play Area 51 while it cooked, Forgot about it, and came down to a fuck load of smoke...

Smoooooth...
Vext_old

Corin wrote:

How the hell do you not know how to make toast????

Oh and mine was a fried egg :3, i remember once i had eggs on the go, went upstairs to go and play Area 51 while it cooked, Forgot about it, and came down to a fuck load of smoke...

Smoooooth...
Hey~ that's what happened to me the 3rd time I tried to cook something! 'Cept I was watching icons on G4, I thought it was SUPPOSED to go for 30 minutes, and it was toast. The best part of it was the smoke had almost completely filled my room when I noticed and the smoke alarm didn't go off until I had put it all out with oatmeal. (apparently oatmeal is the secret fire killer because I threw the first thing I saw and it worked)
Scodiac
Lol, i put a garlic bread in the microwave for 15mins once... yeah. It was black and smokey.

I think my first thing must have been victoria sponge cake i made for my mums birthday back when i was 9. Ofc had alittle help with messuring but i made all the stuff myself :)
Sander-Don
fucking

eggs
Weez
i dunno. probably eggs?
Shino
Eggs are too common...

...and mine was that too. *facepalms*
Hyguys
what the fuck am i the only one who made a popcorn as the first food made by myself? ;_;
GensokyoAkuma
Cake.
doIIy
x
Leader
Pasta ~
PlasticSmoothie
Completely by myself? Real food?
That was fried meatballs, I think. And it was actually quite successful.
Yes, in Denmark we fry our meatballs. Nom.

But first thing that isn't neccessarily real food... Was probably instant noodles. =D
Chacha17
Cookies.
nanda2009

Hyguys wrote:

what the fuck am i the only one who made a popcorn as the first food made by myself? ;_;
me tooo..... :D
Kurowolfe
For me, the first real food I made myself is French toast. Man, I miss cooking my own food... :(

PlasticSmoothie wrote:

But first thing that isn't neccessarily real food... Was probably instant noodles. =D
Same here :o
Powerdrone
Hashbrowns and eggs.

Unless like, toast counts or something.
Linco

Randy96 wrote:

If microwaving, toaster, and instant noodles don't count, then nothing.
Emilescute
I don't remember but I think it was Noodles. That or smashed potatoes xD
Mashley
Cake :3
taeblush
A sandwich? XD
rixzeiya
scrambled eggs.. ~
Doomsday
Bacon and eggs, probably
bagnz0r
The usual stuff. Eggs.
burningmice
Grilled Cheese.
tastelikecoke
corned beef.

But then again that's just heating cold food, so next would be eggs.
sus boy kuro
RAWR, Mi Goreng Instant noodles ... (Lawlz).
Kokizi
instant noodles.

lucky me! pansit canton
dkun

BakaloidSky wrote:

instant noodles.

lucky me! pansit canton
brofist
ddrXero64
Just how learned how to make pasta with meat 3 months ago. Hell yea. I learned burgers 3 months before that.

I'm a lost cause when it comes to cooking just to let you know. I don't know how to make bacon yet, though I crave it every morning XD

Edit: First food was probably ramen though.
Cyclohexane
Rice with Salmon

To which I add salty soy sauce because I like it better.
PainSinger
Pancakes~
nomnomnom
s 8 n
a homemade pizza which got burnt.
TBTE
Egg.
jabberwockey
Lasagne lol
-Athena-
Necro'ing? Coutn me in! Instant noodles FTW
r-Beatz
10 months ago ...

Delicious fruit salad with liquor and whipped cream on the top. I was way underage back then but who cares ¯\(°_o)/¯
show more