amazing but the video have a problem
Vlw pelo mod!
Recomendo um Remap em SV 0,80 Vou pensar nisso
00:01:191 (1) - começaria aqui 00:01:357 - E troca isso por um circle ou por nada. Troquei por um circle
00:01:690 (2,4) - BlanketJá não estava com blanket? Anyway, tentei dar uma melhorada nele.
00:03:357 (5,6) - BlanketOK
00:04:357 (7) - Shape quase reto, mas arredondado, pois não da pra encaixar blanket aqui.OK00:05:690 (9,1,2,3) - Para essa parte, você terá que fazer outro caminho (imagem)OK00:08:024 (6) - 92,123OK
00:07:690 (5,7) - BlanketOK
00:09:024 (8,1) - BlanketOK
00:10:357 (2) - 468, 220 e remapea dai pra frente pra reposicionaOK
00:14:690 (3,1,2) - Você terá que fazer blanket com 1 dos slides e remapear o resto, 2 blankets em 1 Circle não fica bom.OK
00:19:024 (7,8) - Arruma esse blanket.OK
00:20:357 (1) - Shape feio.OK
00:21:024 (2,3) - BlanketOK
00:23:690 (7) - Shape feio.OK
00:24:690 (1,2) - BlanketOK
No momento só vou moddar isso, por que você mesmo vai notar a falta de blanket que tem no mapa inteiro e vai precisar remapear todas as diffs.
Outra coisa que percecbi no seu mapeamento também, você embola os sliders, pelo seu jeito de mapear você precisa criar flow path. Por exemplo
aqui 01:08:357 (4,5) - você deixa assim, assim fica melhor para você mapear.:Realmente dessa maneira fica mais fácil mapear.
Thanks for the mod!
_Yiiiii wrote:Hi, no need to mod my map, it's a NM
The diff name The World's End makes confusion, one can't know whether it was done by a mapper called The World or it is just a name XD Oh xD I'll change that
[The World's End]
00:01:690 - This part should have a SV at least 0.8 Changed
00:15:024 - Slow down sliders plz. By the way, you have to NC the slider if you changed SV and it affect game play, such as 00:15:524 (2) - slowed and fixed
00:25:690 (1,2,3) - No need of a wide angle here because there is no strong beat at 00:25:857 fixed
00:39:024 - Since the song became slow, a NC every 4 beats. So NC at 00:40:357 (4) - 00:41:690 (6) - 00:43:024 (9) - fixed
Most problems are about sliders, you should avoid using sliders at this direction. I recommend you to remap sliders that are longer than 1/4 beat. This direction? Well, I'll see what I can do.
Thanks for the mod.
00:11:607 (2,2) - theres no sound to emphasize, its overmapped Probably correct, fixed.
00:12:690 - why is this not mapepd then? Don't see a reason for an object here, anyway added a circle here 00:12:857
00:14:857 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - this structure can be improved Changed some things.
00:33:690 (1,3,2,4) - arent them supposed to be more structured, like, more linear by Y ? im not suggesting you to make them strongly linear, but 00:33:690 (1,3) - these too shud have the same Y parameter, as well as 00:35:024 (1,2,3,4,5) - should be properly structured, for example 00:35:024 (1,3,5) - you shouldve put an equal distance inbetween them. Well, on the slider I made them with a different spacing than the circles (they are jumps then?) and I kept the same DS as before for those circle so that's why the distance between them are different, so imo there's nothing wrong with them, but I changed most part of it.
00:34:357 - also this sound is mapped on the sliderend, which is bad in my opinion, cuz u got 00:34:524 (4) - on the same sound >_>Sliders were used with the whistle where the piano sound is stronger, I can't see anything wrong here :s
00:47:524 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - square? lolChanged lol
01:01:190 (6,1) - i dont really like this overlapYeah, fixed xD
01:07:857 (1,3) - ^ fixed
01:08:024 (2,3,4,5) - structure can be improved fixed
01:10:024 (3) - 232 248 fixed
01:10:857 (7) - 312 122 fixed
01:11:524 (2,4) - overlaps fixed
just a quick look at your structure here https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6501470
01:25:524 (4,5) - make them parallel at least? Yeah, why not? xD fixed
01:27:690 - map this sound plz? Oh, true, fixed
Thanks for the mod~
missa1912 wrote:Hi! from my queue
My angel Kagari <3
- Try to work more on aesthethics (overlaps, blankets and stacks), for example if you blank on 00:04:024 (4,1,2) - it could look more clean and also redeable like: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6511914 fixed
- 00:12:357 (1,2) - use the aproach circle to make good blankets like: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6511911 Yeah it become way easier xD, fixed
- evoid this overlaps, this is your lower diff so things like this can confuse new players~ I tried
Im gonna stop with aesthethics, probably you get an idea on what i was trying to explain
- 00:53:690 (3,1) - This plays kinda awkward, put Snap Divisor on 1/2, from 00:54:357 - , try this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6512036 and add a note in 00:55:690 - ~ this fit better imo fixed
- 01:02:357 (1) - i feel this slider kinda off~, try this(?: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6512050 , starting from 01:01:690 - fixed
- 01:11:024 (1) - make this one 2 sliders, like: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6512056 or https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6512061 either way fit better on vocals imo~ fixed
- 01:28:357 (1) - remove finish and add a green line with 5% volume on 01:30:357 - , a silent end~fixed
Thanks for the mod
Miryle wrote:M4M for this map.
Gonna point stuff out but uh, really needs polishing.
- 00:02:024 (2,3) - Blanket ;-; fixed
- 00:03:524 (3,4) – Blanket this maybe? why not
- 00:07:024 (2,3,4,5,6) – Could you maybe this into a pattern? Atm it looks like they’re just randomly placed. Changed
- 00:08:357 (6) – Missing hitsound on this head? No, just like before the clap and then the whistle and it keeps going
- 00:08:690 (1,2,3,1,2,3) – Wow spaced linear jumps in the intro. Not a fan of this considering most of so this intro is easier. Changed
- 00:09:857 (5,2) – Overlap may be hard to read. True, fixed
- 00:12:190 (1) – Ends on a strong beat, removes possible emphasis. fixed
- 00:16:357 (5) – NC maybe? fixed
- 00:18:190 (3,4) – Ctrl+G both at once for better rhythm? fixed
- 00:20:190 (6) – Not sure what this is mapped to? fixed
- 00:22:190 (3,4) – Blanket. ;-; okey
Check your blankets, I’ve seen the ones listed that are obvious, but there are some that are slightly off that I won’t mention. I recommend checking through this again for intended blankets and unintended blankets.
- 00:25:190 (2) – Could probably make this slider two circles and space them out for emphasis jumps. probably, fixed
- 00:25:690 (3) – NC? fixed
- 00:29:690 (3) - ^ Cuz you follow drums here, not vocals.yea fixed
- 00:33:690 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) – I really like this part. :3 Thanks
- 00:54:857 (6,7,8,9) – This looks really ugly in terms of placement, in my opinion. Try to move these around to make a little bit more pleasing aesthetic? Here’s a video, just to give an idea of what MIGHT look nicer: https://puu.sh/saONH/964b35aab6.mp4 Yeah, better, fixed
- 00:57:716 (3) – NC? fixed
- 01:08:690 (4,1) – Trigger-fuel right here. Fix this or I’ll come find you. I swear on it. NO, fixed, sorry ;-;
- 01:08:383 (3) – NC this?fixed
- 01:10:550 (6,7) – Ctrl+G both at once for better rhythm?fixed
- 01:13:524 – Note here for smoother playing? ok
- 01:13:716 (1) – Could space this WAYYY more.yep
- 01:14:883 (3) – NC?why here?
Blanket check this diff too. Already getting triggered. 00:05:190 (1,2,3) – killing me. hehehe fixed
- 00:06:357 (4,5,6,7) – Too closeeeee. Space the triple more.Oh why was it so close? xD fixed
- 00:12:357 (4) – Either NC this or space it more, this WILL be misread. NC and spaced more ;-;
- 00:19:857 (4,5) – Too big a jump for a hard, especially since 00:19:524 (3,4) – exists. fixed
- 00:20:357 (1,2) – Make these parallel. (copy paste 1 and Ctrl+G) fixed
- 00:25:524 (4) – Ends on vocal downbeat. I suggest making the downbeat clickable. fixed
- 00:30:024 (6,7,8,9) – Random rhythm change? (not the only time this happens cuz most of your rhythm seems inconsistent tbh)fixed
- 00:31:690 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) – Again with the inconsistent rhythm. -cries-fixed
- 00:37:690 (2,3,4) – Can NC all of these if you want.NCed
- 00:44:357 - 00:51:024 – No consistency whatsoever. Sometimes you use doubles, sometimes sliders, sometimes circles. Idek. fixed
- 00:56:190 (6) – NC?changed
- 00:57:690 (2) – NC.changed
- 01:07:357 (2,3) – Overlap. -triggered-fixed ;-;
- 01:08:024 (1,3) – Parallel pls.fixed
- 01:10:024 (3,4) - ^ (actually a lot of the kiai has parallel-ity issues.)fixed
- 01:16:357 (1) – Space more pls.fixed
Gerar14x wrote:Hi~ from my queueOverall the map needs work with its structure, some patterns are random and there are a considerable amount of overlaps, also, there are some overmapped notes
- 00:01:191 (1,2,3) -I hear 4 hits to the cymbals, placing a slider at 1/6 with reverse arrows would fix it starting at 1 and ending at 3, like this or this one... or maybe im drunk, idk, either way its fine Probably correct, used the second way
- 00:01:690 (1,2,3,4) - Try thisMade something similar
- 00:02:690 (1,2) - Make it a single 1/2 slider, that part is following the guitars and some strong sounds from drums, and 2 isnt on a guitar or drum sound, its overmapped imo Sorry gonna keep like this
- 00:03:857 (1,2) - ^ same
- 00:05:190 (8,1) - Try this, remove nc from 1 and put it in the new circle (wich is 2 in the pic), i think it could fit the song better, you have a strong drum sound in the body of 8 fixed
- 00:06:357 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This stream is overmapped, there's no drums (at least not to make it a stream), no rising vocals, its mapped on no sounds to justify it, instead, you could make 00:06:190 (5) - a 1/2 slider and follow it with circles until the actual stream ends, would be looking like this sad but true ;-; fixed
- 00:12:857 - to 00:15:024 - 181.5bpm just for that section, everything else at 180bpm is fine, also, for this section, make 00:12:857 (7) - a one way slider, no need to use reverse arrow there imo, and readjusting some notes there should be looking like this For the bpm I actually found a better one, probably not 181.5 bpm, later I talk to you, about the slider I changed
- 00:15:024 (6) - NC should be here, not at 00:15:524 (1) - This slider is faster so NC should be here.
- 00:20:857 (3,4,5,6,7) - These notes doesnt fit vocals, try this rhythm True, but made something different
- 00:22:190 (4,5,6) - Same thing here Same here
- 00:27:024 (1,2,3,4) - Why not just 2 1/2 sliders? The jumps before them was for the rising vocal and drums, and fits well, but here, 2 and 4 are no needed imo True, fixed
- 00:36:357 - to 00:38:190 - Try this, fits that part better imo, since its the most quiet part in the song made something different
- 00:46:690 (3) - The sliderend hits at the begging of the guitars and with a starting word of the vocals, so you can reduce its lenght to end at 00:46:940 - or 00:46:857 - and put a 1/4 slider at 00:47:023 - to continue the pattern of kicksliders there Ended slider at 00:46:882
- 00:49:357 (3) - ^ fixed
- 00:53:190 (3,4) - Just a 1/2 slider should be fine, goes better with the vocals fixed
- 00:53:524 (5,6,7,1) - Try this No, I'll keep it like that
- 00:55:690 (4,5,6,7) - Just 2 sliders like 00:55:357 (3) - should be fine, theres no rising sound or something to map jumps here Probably right
- 01:02:357 (6,7) - A 1/2 sliders could fit better imo, it helps to the change of the background pasive voice to the main voice I'll keep the jumps :s
- 01:21:690 (1,2,3,4) - 1/2 slider and 1 circle could be better and make 01:22:857 (7,8) - a triplet fixed
- 01:27:024 (5) - make it end at 01:27:273 - and put a new slider like 01:27:690 (1) - at 01:27:357 - this could fit the piano better thereToo much notes, didn't like it
- 01:28:024 (2) - Try thisfixed
The map needs some work, insane and hard diff have almost the same problems as the last diff