forum

Who Can Actually Pass Tengaku?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PriestMVP
Okay, I play multi every now and then. Whenever I enter a randomly lobby, after a few maps, almost inevitably someone picks Tengaku

Most people in the lobbies are around my rank, maybe a bit higher, maybe a bit lower... Like what's the point?

As you can guess, we all get like 60% (I just leave the lobby now when I see it).

Who here can consistently pass it nomod? I mean yeah, even a reading noob like me can appreciate the map... But I feel like even passing that map consistently is a feat. Let alone getting decent acc on it.

EDIT: Don't pick Tengaku in a 5 digit lobby plz...
Yuudachi-kun
Personal Best (#878 achieved 4 months ago)
Score 4,006,700 (85.40%)
Max Combo 202
300 / 100 / 50 1214 / 256 / 13
Misses 41
Geki (Elite Beat!) 126
Katu (Beat!) 98
Mods None
ninjastarr
nobody mortal can do it but if you ever wanted to, the solution is to play more

the best solution to avoiding un-fun maps in multi is being the host, or creating a network of similarly ranked active osu! friends to consistently host lobbies with when the crew's down to oss.
Topic Starter
PriestMVP
:cry:

ninjastarr wrote:

the best solution to avoiding un-fun maps in multi is being the host, or creating a network of similarly ranked active osu! friends to consistently host lobbies with when the crew's down to oss.
That's... Actually not what I asked at all. I play multi to find more maps that are fun and couldn't care less what cancer people picked. Tengaku was just one of the more common maps that everyone got raped on. Like I said, if I feel it devolving in that direction, I just leave.

After playing it... I don't know, 4/5 times, I just wondered at what "level" do people even begin trying to pass it :P

EDIT: And I'm not interested in playing it myself. I don't even try to play anything over 5.5* maps, and even that's a big too extreme for my rank.
ninjastarr

PriestRSC wrote:

:cry:

ninjastarr wrote:

That's... Actually not what I asked at all. I play multi to find more maps that are fun and couldn't care less what cancer people picked. Tengaku was just one of the more common maps that everyone got raped on. Like I said, if I feel it devolving in that direction, I just leave.

After playing it... I don't know, 4/5 times, I just wondered at what "level" do people even begin trying to pass it :P

EDIT: And I'm not interested in playing it myself. I don't even try to play anything over 5.5* maps, and even that's a big too extreme for my rank.
My bad. For people actually trying to pass it and not playing it solely for the meme (and actually for fun as they possess the skill to do so), I'd estimate >10k, but I've also just come back from a hiatus around 2 years long, so take that with a grain of salt.

I respect your decision to avoid playing it, though. In the end, just have fun!
Topic Starter
PriestMVP

ninjastarr wrote:

I respect your decision to avoid playing it, though. In the end, just have fun!
I mean look at my top plays =/ since my top plays got filled with anime + TV size maps I've decided to just play maps for fun.
7ambda
Tengaku's so easy to pass. Do you suck that much? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Topic Starter
PriestMVP

F1r3tar wrote:

Tengaku's so easy to pass. Do you suck that much? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omg HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Wow on HD you'd even have #1 score awmg

Dude teach me