forum

(not)IRC Mafia [Game over!, Town Wins!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
@Ms: She crumbled Goo with her post btw. Check for the capitalization in one sentence.
Hika
I personally thought it would be super easy to read...

but if only u got it then I guess it wasn't LOL
NoHitter
Goo isn't a normally used role. I only know it because I have played irc mafia
NoHitter
Oh and BTW, I'll be stopping playing for at least until next month on the 16th. Got a entrance exam for my Masters and I need to brush up on everything I learned again.

Sorry next guy on the mod list xD
Hika
thank god that isnt me. i'm forcing you to play my game :u

also zexion, i rly liked your roles. so bastard. bastard enough for me not to play another game like that ever again lol
metal sonic1
woohoo

And holy fuck NH and farty you two were the best players and yet the best scum. I was the only town and good thing I survived being hated. Nice to play with you 3 on a 3way
metal sonic1
sorry Hika luv u bby
metal sonic1
thanks for taking a shot for daddy

scum hitler
Topic Starter
Zexion
Soooo as promised some stuff.

fartownik: you were really close dude. You even survived a poison hit from NoHitter, but he really wanted to get rid of you >.<

metal sonic1: dude, you weren't even voted in the game I think, so the hater modifier didn't touch you. Really nice handling of your role, disrupting fartownik on Day 1 saved you from being primed, and it ended up on Jess that couldn't have been ignited by fartownik (because it was a day ability). RNG loved you.

Jess: While you just acted once, maybe it was for the best since you could have potentially killed people, but makes me wonder why you didn't use your ability more often.

Frostings: yeah... your role was really trolly.

NH: I don't get why you didn't start killing people right away, since you were inmune to kills at night and stuff but I guess finding out about the setup was important too. Also, you could have been killed by farto since you were just protected from nightkills, and farto's ignite was on day.

AT: You would have gotten a lot more info if you were alive ;_;

Navi: I think you played your role quite well.

Hika: Seems people only had interest in targeting you Night 2, then everyone suddenly lost interest because ms1 exposed your faction :( You almost survived lol.
-[Jess]-
I know
But I have no time to do a action
fartownik
tfw you think you're gonna kill everyone right away when the day starts and it turns out you fucking died
Navizel

Hika wrote:

I personally thought it would be super easy to read...

but if only u got it then I guess it wasn't LOL
hey i got your crumb lol
Navizel
well I actually wasn't sure if I crumbed on the right one but I guess I did
metal sonic1
hooooly fuck i want to do jumin's branch then when i clicked the caution button i got yoosung now im afraid i fucked my game and desperately looking online to help myself but i dont want to be spoiled argh!?@?@!#@!#!
metal sonic1
i dont even remember disrupting farty any more lol but wow did i really not get voted that was cool for me
-[Jess]-

metal sonic1 wrote:

hooooly fuck i want to do jumin's branch then when i clicked the caution button i got yoosung now im afraid i fucked my game and desperately looking online to help myself but i dont want to be spoiled argh!?@?@!#@!#!
you fak it up
metal sonic1
WELL THANKS 707
-[Jess]-
np np
i love breaking the fourth wall
metal sonic1
it seems that normal route cannot get jumin according to the website, FAK, i am going to see if i can get jaehee from my save file
metal sonic1
fakfakfakfakfak
-[Jess]-
plz buy deep route like i did
metal sonic1
i am desperately sepnding hour glasses to mate yoosung hate me and get jaehee route now
metal sonic1
OMG if i spend hourglasses even if i load the game from earlier it stilll makes my hourglasses spent T_T
Hika
You fucked up. Jumin route only obtainable through deep route.
I am on day 6 on Zen route. Totally going to get Luciel's and Jumin's route <3
Zexion have you taken interest in the game yet?
metal sonic1
i also like jaehee but i think i fucked

w/e proceeding with standard then, force myself to like yoosung ~.~
metal sonic1
im just nice to everyone -_-
Hika
I'm making a thread for mystic messenger. pls stay tuned to video games.
metal sonic1
kk link it here please
Hika