FAKING YES
-[Jess]-
L-2
One more
I am loved
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 5.3
-[Jess]- [3] - metal sonic1, NoHitter, -[Jess]- (L-1)

Not Voting [2] - Hika & Navizel

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

16 hours until deadline!
NoHitter
It makes we wonder Jess, why are you willing to lynch yourself? You claim that your role is unknown? That makes it all the more curious as to why you want to lynch yourself.
-[Jess]-
Everything is unknown
metal sonic1
we've already got a jester lynched, I no longer give a fuck
metal sonic1
also I just started playing that game too
Navizel

metal sonic1 wrote:

we've already got a jester lynched, I no longer give a fuck
lol this
metal sonic1
will you hammer
metal sonic1
also by "that game" yes I mean RFA
-[Jess]-
did everyone just start to playing Mystic Messenger?
i mean,if you guy not hammer i will unvote
Navizel
it's plurality lynch anyway
Navizel
but alright I will so we can end this thing

Vote: Jess
Hika
I wish you didn't do that
Hika
Cause she being fking weird about it

also yes I just started playing MM; my favorite person rn is Zen... I'm gonna buy the deep story so I can do Jumin's next cause he's sexy af
-[Jess]-

I am speechless
Navizel
i'm getting bored honestly

not like I did anything useful so w/e
Topic Starter
Zexion
As Zexion watched how people were playing another game (could someone tell me what are you playing by PM? lol), the remaining people decided to lynch Jess... and she wanted herself lynched too.

I would write something a bit more interesting, but this isn't the first time this happens...

Votecount 5.4 (Final)
-[Jess]- [4] - metal sonic1, NoHitter, -[Jess]-, Navizel (LYNCH)

Not Voting [1] - Hika

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Wait a minute...

Zexion checked his game... why was everything so...white...?

*blob noises*

-[Jess]- has been lynched Day 5. She was a White Goo (Town).

Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, -[Jess]-!

You are a White Goo (Town). *blob noises*

Abilities:
  1. ?????!!!#!#"#!#!#!#!#!#!#!/$&$%&#%$"$"$"#$!"$!"$!"#$"#??????????
Win Condition
  1. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there's at least one town member alive, or nothing can prevent this outcome.
If you have any doubts, send me a PM. Confirm in thread when the mod tells to do so.

Night 5 has started. You have 24 hours as usual, until September 22th, 04:00 PM UTC.
Topic Starter
Zexion

TOTALLY MY IDEA GUYS

A fire has broken out!

Hika burned to death Night 5. She was a
White Goo (Survivor)

Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Hika!

You are a White Goo (Survivor). *blob noises*

Abilities:
  1. ?????!!!#!#"#!#!#!#!#!#!#!/$&$%&#%$"$"$"#$!"$!"$!"#$"#??????????
Win Condition
  1. You win if you are alive at endgame. You do not count towards any faction's win condition that requieres controling votes.
If you have any doubts, send me a PM. Confirm in thread when the mod tells to do so.

Navizel burned to death Night 5. Navizel has revived!

It is now Day 6. 6 days, ending September 28th, 05:00 PM UTC.

Votecount 6.0 (Day 6 Start)

Not Voting [3] - NoHitter, metal sonic1, Navizel

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.
NoHitter
I am so confused right now.
farto died N4 but why did the fire happen N5?

Also Navi, I assume you knew you had a revive?
Also fullclaims today, as in no hiding.
NoHitter
Actually rofl.
I just realized I can win by being lynched and converting.

Vote Nohitter

Scum hammer away pls ;)
Navizel
lmao
Navizel
like I crumbed, I'm a joat. I can remove burn, poison, rb, neighbor, 2-shot protect, and dispel.
Navizel
Yes I have a revive.
metal sonic1
vote: nohitter

Bye
metal sonic1
rb nothitler tonight then we vote him again to win tomorrow
metal sonic1
o ya my claim

like I said I'm a cop

And i am also bulletproof

But that means that I can die via other means apparently so >_>
metal sonic1
I also had a post restriction
metal sonic1
also what did Hika crumb because it looks like jess
metal sonic1
fake crumb is it like I suspected
metal sonic1
and also I think I am going to jumin
Topic Starter
Zexion
Is the madness over?

Votecount 6.1

NoHitter [2] - NoHitter, metal sonic1 (LYNCH)

Not Voting [1] - Navizel

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved. Scene coming soon™.
Topic Starter
Zexion
It was incredible.

It was one of my games.

But It happened. The evil forces had been beaten!

It... sorry, kinda late and I don't know what to write, no epic conclusion this time orz

NoHitter has been lynched Day 6. He was
Chuck Norris (Mafia).

Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, NoHitter!

You are a Chuck Norris (Mafia). You are the one and only Walker, Texas Ranger. You once shot down a plane by poiting your finger at it and saying "BANG!"... what else can I say about you. Mafia considered sending a partner to help you, but why would YOU need help?

Abilities:[/u]
  1. [Passive] - You're f*****g Chuck Norris: You can't be night-killed. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM TRYING.
  2. [Passive] - You're f*****g Chuck Norris II: Your role and win condition can't be changed.
  3. [Active, Night-Use] - Texas Ranger: You have the following abilities, all of them 1-shot. You can only use one of them each night.
    1. Kill
    2. Poison (1 phase delayed kill)
    3. Erradicate (strongman)
    4. Prime
    5. Ignite
    6. Track
    7. Self-Watch
    8. Block
    9. Jailkeep
    10. Redirect
    11. Inspect (Faction Inspect)
    12. RoleInspect
Win Condition
  1. You win when your faction controls 50% of the votes, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Town Wins!
The Jester Frostings Wins!
Topic Starter
Zexion
All actions are in this spreadsheet, lined up the best I could so this could be easier for everyone to understand.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Dead QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/SWQhfCsN8Sgk

Here are all the role PM's, but with all the stuff you wanted to know from the beginning:

Navizel
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Navizel!

You are a RPG Savior (Town). You are the succesor of one of the world's most talented healers, always ready to help other people.

Mafia Name: Town 2-shot Doctor 1-shot Self-Reviver Poison Doctor Firefighter Disabler Neighborizer

Abilities:
  1. [Passive] - I can help myself: You will revive once on death. Savior ALWAYS revives to his original role, in case he had it changed by something.
  2. [Active, Night-Use] - Jack of All Protections: You have multiple 1-shot abilities. You may use only one per night: Revival does NOT reset usage
    1. Heal (Protect)
    2. Heal (Protect)
    3. Antidote (Cure a poisoned player)
    4. Cleanse (Remove priming from a player)
    5. Dispel (Kill a cultist OR restore a player's role back to the original)
    6. Disable (Disable all ACTIVE abilities on a player for an entire phase (Day+Night, starting next day after it's used)
    7. Mental Bond (Neighborize, allows talking in a QT with a player for the rest of the game)
Win Condition
  1. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there's at least one town member alive, or nothing can prevent this outcome.

Note 1: Abilities have a 20% chance of being global, with the exception of Mental Bond.

[box=-[Jess:1337]-]
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, -[Jess]-!

You are a Sleepwalker (Town). Wait... how did you get here?

Mafia Name: Town Secret Loved Day-Inmune Mystery MUP

Abilities:

1. [Passive] - ???: You don't know what this ability does. Sleepwalker isn't affected by any day abilities, even kills
  2. [Active, Night-Use] - ???: You may target a player with this ability every night. You don't know what it does. Actually a MUP: equal chance of proteting, inspecting, killing or doing nothing to that player

Win Condition

Note 1: Sleepwalker is Loved, doesn't work if there are fewer than 4 players remaining.

Frostings
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Frostings!

You are a Dark Samurai (Town). Darkness and power flows through your soul. You've promised to use your overwhelming power only for good deeds, though.

Mafia Name: Too many modifiers!

Abilities:

1. [Passive] - Eternal Blade of Death: Any player who targets you with any ability will die. False ability
  2. [Active, Night-Use] - Black Chaos Drive: No one can stand your might. You can kill a player every night with this ability. See note 2.
Win Condition
  1. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there's atleast one town member alive, or nothing can prevent this outcome.

Note 1: If Dark Samurai is lynched, it will switch to the mafia faction. If he is lynched a second time, it exits the game with a win as Jester.
Note 2: Black Chaos Drive:
-If town, it sends a message to people about an attempt of a kill.
-If mafia, it has a 50% chance of killing the player OR sending the same message as town.
Note 3: If Dark Samurai is killed at night, he keeps whatever his win condition was before dying.

Ace Timing
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Ace Timing!

You are an Arbiter (Town). You command one of the most powerful Protoss ships, speciallized in psychic support. Aiur is pretty far away, but a Judicator work never ends. (See: http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Arbiter )

Mafia Name: Town 50% Jailkeeper Strong-Willed Framer Dreamer

Abilities:

1. [Passive] - Will of the Protoss: Your role can't be changed. You are inmune to any kind of recuits or anything that affects your role.
  2. [Active, Night-Use] - Recall: Tranport a player to make him look guilty or innocent to some people. You may make another player turn up either town, mafia, werewolf... (your choice, any faction) to cop inspections for the entire next phase. You can only use either Recall or Stasis Field per night, but not both.
  3. [Active, Night-Use] - Stasis Field: Suspend a player for the night, blocking their actions but also protecting them. It's pretty hard to aim thought. You can only use either Recall or Stasis Field per night, but not both. 50% Chance of Working
Win Condition
  1. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there's atleast one town member alive, or nothing can prevent this outcome.

Note 1: Arbiter actions can't be redirected in any way.
Note 2: Arbtier recieves some info about the setup every night.
Note 3: Stasis Field has a 50% chance of working.
Note 4: Arbiter is also inmune to Neighborization.

metal sonic1
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, metal sonic1!

You are a Mindhacker (Town). Your brain is something different, since it emits waves that can read and affect other's people minds.

Mafia Name: Town Hated Day Cop Random Redirector

Abilities:
  1. [Pasive] - I planned that: If you wish, you can reply this PM with what you want to flip (role name and faction) in case you die. If you don't send anything, you will flip normally.
  2. [Active, Day-Use] - Mind Read: Read the mind of any player to learn their faction. You can't use this ability on Day 1.
  3. [Active, Night-Use] - Mind Disruption: Target a player to hack into that person's mind and corrupt his or her thoughts. If that player was using an action that would target another player, the target will be randomized.
Win Condition-

Note 1: Mind Hacker is hated, doesn't work if there are fewer than 4 players remaining.

metal sonic1's Fake Role PM
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, metal sonic1!

You are a Malfunctioning Robocop (Town). You fight crime and bring justice to those who have committed wrongdoing. Unfortunately, you have been hacked recently (no one wants to pay an antivirus, so AVG Free was not enough) and it will take you a while to resume your normal functionality.

Abilities:
  1. [Passive, Post Restriction] - You shouldn't have opened videoxxx.avi.exe: On Day 1, your posts may only consist of names of birds. You may vote normally.
  2. [Passive] - Still armored: You can't be night-killed.
  3. [Active, Day-Use] - Investigate: Once per day, check the files of any player to learn their faction. You can only use this ability twice.
  4. [Active, Day-Use] - The long gun of law: Use your signature pistol to instantly kill any player in the game. You may only use this ability once and only after Day 3.
Win Condition

Hika
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Hika!

You are a Multi-Colored Goo (Survivor). Your body can take multiple forms that can help you wreak havoc in case someone messes with you.

Shapeshifter Survivor

Abilities:

1. [Active, Night-Use] - Shapeshifting: Each night you may switch "color" from the avaliable list, afecting your abilities. Please note that the color change is effective on the following day and that you do not have any abilities until you change color from the first time. You can reply this PM with the color you want for the first night.
    1. Blue: If you die due to a lynch or night-kill, change the player's role who hammered or killed you to a Blue Goo.
    2. Purple: If someone targets you with an action, you switch roles and win conditions with that player.
    3. Silver: If someone targets you with an action, you become a perfect copy of that player.
    4. White: Any player who dies flips as White Goo as long as you keep this color, and you become inmune to non-killing actions. Their faction on flip remains unchanged.
    5. Yellow: If someone targets you with an action, you will steal such action for yourself as a 1-shot action. You will not be able to switch color nor steal something else until you use that action you stole.
    6. Rainbow: Do something random to a player that targets you.
Win Condition
  1. You win if you are alive at endgame. You do not count towards any faction's win condition that requieres controling votes.

Note 1: All actions still affect the Multi-Colored Goo, so they still have to survive in most of the cases.
Note 2: To avoid hyper-bastardness and time-based decisions, Purple and Silver effects only work if a single player targeted the original Goo at night.
Note 3: "Something random" can be either protect, kill, prime, poison, block, redirect randomly, inspect, disable or nothing at all.

fartownik
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, fartownik!

You are an Arsonist (Serial Killer). FIRE FIRE BURRRRRRRRRRRN!... you only brought only one match thought. That could be a problem.

Mafia Name: Revese Death Miller Poison/Fire Inmune Arsonist Crier Serial Killer

Abilities:

1. [Active, Night-Use] - Priming: Each night you can target a player and "Prime" him, which will make the player die if a fire breaks out.
  2. [Active, Day-Use] - Ignite: You will start a fire, killing all primed players. You can only use this ability once during the entire game.
  3. [Active, Day-Use] - Fire Tweet: Twice a day, you may make the mod post something you want. Send a PM with the text, no longer than 140 characters (spaces count). You (the author) will remain anonymous. The message will be posted ASAP.
Win Condition
  1. You win when you're the last player standing.

Note 1: Arsonist isn't affected by fires (in case he/she was primed by Chuck Norris) or poison.
Note 2: Arsonist is a reverse death miller, will flip as Firefighter (Town) if lynched. Flips normally if killed.

NoHitter
Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, NoHitter!

You are a Chuck Norris (Mafia). You are the one and only Walker, Texas Ranger. You once shot down a plane by poiting your finger at it and saying "BANG!"... what else can I say about you. Mafia considered sending a partner to help you, but why would YOU need help?

Abilities:
  1. [Passive] - You're f*****g Chuck Norris: You can't be night-killed. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM TRYING.
  2. [Passive] - You're f*****g Chuck Norris II: Your role and win condition can't be changed.
  3. [Active, Night-Use] - Texas Ranger: You have the following abilities, all of them 1-shot. You can only use one of them each night.
    1. Kill
    2. Poison (1 phase delayed kill)
    3. Erradicate (strongman)
    4. Prime
    5. Ignite
    6. Track
    7. Self-Watch
    8. Block
    9. Jailkeep
    10. Redirect
    11. Inspect (Faction Inspect)
    12. RoleInspect
Win Condition
  1. You win when your faction controls 50% of the votes, or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Topic Starter
Zexion
So yeah. That was it. Thank you a lot everyone for playing and not replacing out! :D

I would like to apologize right away: in my eagerness to host this game I overlooked some things like the mafia win condition (where they could have technically won if SK was still alive) and some other things, that shouldn't have happened even if this was a bastard game. The setup itself is flawed and I should really have looked for a reviewer before hosting it. Lesson learned: next time I do anything closed, I WILL have someone review it first.

So yeah. Some roles where extremelly trolly (Dark Samurai) while others where kinda boring and not really bastard. I took a lot of roles from the original list of role PM's for the mafia bot, as I wanted this game to be very like the "luigi" setups we played on IRC before (I miss them).

There are other stuff I want to talk about (about gameplay and some outcomes) but I'm really tired right now... If you feel like you should yelll at me for this game... I would totally get it. It needed more work. I'm sorry guys, specially when it got boring. The actions speak for themselves.

Thanks again for playing, but you guys deserved something better.
Hika
fuck you NH u fucking shit
Hika
also i noticed u all wanted my ass on D2. why u do that u shits.
NoHitter
Man, I knew I should have just played safe instead of using Ignite.
And sorry Hika :( Though if I had just killed ms, I would have won, so it's something I also regret xD
Hika
nah it's okay, you actually played pretty clever but i wish farto didnt ignite :p
show more