metal sonic1
everyone is sorted

I agree with NH's boredom critique

Only question mark is Frostings

Maybe Jess

Or we lynch Zexion again
metal sonic1
NH farty obvious town
Hika survivor (may need to lynch to clear game)
Navi town
Me
Jess no result
Frosty the snowman
metal sonic1
NH is more town than farty
metal sonic1
Role pm says all threats to town are eliminated

Unless survivor = threat because that vague

Or maybe not
Hika
THE FUCK
Hika
I not a threat u slut
Frostings
I targeted NH actually

I thought about it during the night. I'm guessing this game is scumless, so I targeted who I thought was most likely to be third party

But again it did nothing apparently :(
and also my passive didn't work on Navi either, if he's not lying about targeting me :(
metal sonic1

Hika wrote:

I not a threat u slut
ur cute when ur angry
NoHitter
So basically Frostings, everyone you have tried to shoot hasn't died. And now even your passive PGO is also a lie.
metal sonic1
he has also omitted the claim about his revival thing
Hika
dis literally makes no sense
metal sonic1
lynch again cuz lols? Dead cakes is good
Frostings
To be fair I only targeted two people so far
Also I would assume it was clear I didn't know about my revive from my reaction to my lynch :(
Frostings
Also the fact that all you guys are letting whatever antitown roles take over the lynches :roll:
Frostings
Doesn't Survivor just win with whoever else that wins? Not specifically town aligned? Hika's motives don't even have to be town-driven if she finds it more convenient to win with scum, I wouldn't even trust her :roll:

fartow and Navi are just cruising, Jess doesn't even speak our language and ms is trying to get towncred for being the helpful translator. Don't forget NH, the most neutral third party I've ever seen
metal sonic1
how is NH a third party?
NoHitter

Frostings wrote:

Doesn't Survivor just win with whoever else that wins? Not specifically town aligned? Hika's motives don't even have to be town-driven if she finds it more convenient to win with scum, I wouldn't even trust her :roll:

fartow and Navi are just cruising, Jess doesn't even speak our language and ms is trying to get towncred for being the helpful translator. Don't forget NH, the most neutral third party I've ever seen
By your logic, everyone but you is a third party lol
-[Jess]-
finally logged in

Third party = scum in this game if no mafia/werewovles
-[Jess]-
also no result that mean i have a hidden power that mod don't told me
metal sonic1
uh let me test something

Dayvig: Frostings
fartownik

metal sonic1 wrote:

uh let me test something

Dayvig: Frostings
Yes, it won't work twice friend

I have received a message saying someone targetted me with a killing role during the Night, that's why I asked if Frostings targetted me, but apparently he didn't. Unless NH is a redirector, Frostings is scum to me. Too many things just don't add up and he's most likely lying about at least one of them.

Also the fact that yesterday he kept going about a "converter game" makes me feel like his lynch could've converted him into a scum role after the revival.
metal sonic1
how interesting, so you can evade kills too

NH is correct, this game is getting boring
metal sonic1
hammer is always open, feel free any time
fartownik
Hammer intent. If someone has anything else to say, feel free to do that. Will come here in a few hours and hammer if no one says anything relevant.
Frostings
Ridiculous
Nobody even cares about trying to setup spec even though we have three nights worth of actions we can consider or is even remotely trying to scum hunt

I've actually been transparent about my role and my targets. The fact that no one died is something I can't explain and beyond my control, but is something we can at least take this day to consider. Votes on me came from nowhere, people are just using my claims as an excuse for an easy mislynch
Topic Starter
Zexion
So.. is nothing really happening?

Votecount 4.2:
Frostings [3] - NoHitter, Hika, metal sonic1. (L-1)
NoHitter [1] - Frostings

Not Voting [3] - -[Jess]-, Navizel, fartownik

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
-[Jess]-
vote: Frostings
==[]
Topic Starter
Zexion
Well, I was just about to leave to study...

Votecount 4.3 (Final)
Frostings [4] - NoHitter, Hika, metal sonic1, -[Jess]- (LYNCH)
NoHitter [1] - Frostings

Not Voting [2] - Navizel, fartownik

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.
Topic Starter
Zexion
"Frostings was confused as everyone was agaist him again. His blades had failed him, as they didn't seem to do their purpose.. He tried being good, doing what was "right", but he failed. He tried being bad: the will of revenge filled his soul... he still could bring himself to do it.

What was him? He didn't know for sure, what was he supposed to do?

Then he realized: his blades were his curse. He had too much power, so much to handle. No one should be burdened with such a responsability. He stopped fighting agaist everyone, as he finally realized: he was free. He didn't have to suffer through this anymore.

He had really won this time.
"

Frostings, Dark Samurai (Jester), has been lynched Day 4 and exits the game with a win!

Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Frostings!

You are a Dark Samurai. Darkness and power flows through your soul. You've promised to use your overwhelming power only for good deeds, though.

Abilities:

1. [Passive] - Eternal Blade of Death: Any player who targets you with any ability will die.
  2. [Active, Night-Use] - Black Chaos Drive: No one can stand your might. You can kill a single player every night with this ability.
Win Condition
  1. [REDACTED]
If you have any doubts, send me a PM. Confirm in thread when the mod tells to do so.

...but the game goes on!

It is now Night 4. 24 hours, you know the drill. Ending September 15th, 04:00 PM UTC.

SPOILER
If you're saying OW THE EDGE... you're right. It's a really edgy story
Topic Starter
Zexion
AND NOBODY DI... oops, what's this?

Fartownik has been killed Night 4. He was an Arsonist (Serial Killer).

Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, fartownik!

You are an Arsonist (Serial Killer). FIRE FIRE BURRRRRRRRRRRN!... you only brought only one match thought. That could be a problem.

Abilities:

1. [Active, Night-Use] - Priming: Each night you can target a player and "Prime" him, which will make the player die if a fire breaks out. Your target won't be notified of this.
  2. [Active, Day-Use] - Ignite: You will start a fire, killing all primed players. You can only use this ability once during the entire game.
  3. [Active, Day-Use] - Fire Tweet: Twice a day, you may make the mod post something you want. Send a PM with the text, no longer than 140 characters (spaces count). You (the author) will remain anonymous. The message will be posted ASAP.
Win Condition
  1. You win when you're the last player standing.

It is now Day 5. It ends 6 days after this post... that is Wednesday, September 21th 04:00 PM UTC.

Votecount 5.0 (Day 5 Start)

Not Voting [5] - Everyone but Ace Timing, Frostings and fartownik.

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
NoHitter
No kills in the night until a big one where everyone dies >.>

If Hika isn't lying, we have ourselves a lot of third parties. One SK, one Jester, one Survivor. That makes it a 5 - 1 - 1 - 1. The question is why the game hasn't ended yet.

The next question is who killed farto, given that our Vig Jester has already died. I'm so confused right now. Wouldn't it make sense for there to be another killing role? I forget this is a bastard game...
-[Jess]-
Lynch one more third party
Also lolol
Hika
Bitch.
Hika
He's the one that made me look like I was scummy >:
Navizel
rofl
Navizel
i neighborized an sk
Hika