forum

(not)IRC Mafia [Game over!, Town Wins!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
jk
I don't have an idea who's town except you for you targeting me but you're just paranoid and forgetting that I still can't target anything

And honestly, if you read what I've crumbed, only you can decide if I'm scary enough to be left alive for scum :)
Hika
Also, the fact that I read in English a few words I could understand; I didn't freak out. I'm going to point that out because I didn't want ms1 making rash decisions and using his ''power" incorrectly.
Just because he can target me and I can't do anything back doesn't mean I'm overly useless. I'm useless in the sense that people have to do things to me.
NoHitter
Fck Hika. If what you crumbed was true, then you better hope to survive the night. Why did you crumb it so easily so that scum could tell what it was? :/
If you really wanted to help, then you should've made your crumb more obscure.
Hika
cuz no one wanted to listen to me
Hika
I didn't actually want to out what I did because at that point, I could either help town intentionally or help scum unintentionally
Either way, I don't have the natural characteristics. I actually do things much different. Believe me, I do much better for town than I do for scum starting off :u
Hika
Aaaaand, I'll survive the night. Easily I would. I'm not going to explain any further, for towns sake but I want you all to think of the possibilities if I was
- lynched
- NK'd
- targeted
metal sonic1

NoHitter wrote:

Fck Hika. If what you crumbed was true, then you better hope to survive the night. Why did you crumb it so easily so that scum could tell what it was? :/
oooor it's fake >_>

Anyway I didn't get the crumb so scum might not
NoHitter
The thing is you can and probably will side with the team that will allow you to win immediately especially in a My-Lo and Ly-Lo.
Getting rid of you here would get rid of that specific problem later on.

I am open to keeping you alive now, but that's assuming my paranoia is right. (Basically, no NK faction, so we can still lynch you tomorrow if today is a mislynch.)
metal sonic1

who do you suggest we lyncch, NH?
NoHitter

metal sonic1 wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

oooor it's fake >_>

Anyway I didn't get the crumb so scum might not
That is a role you normally don't think of especially under pressure, and her narrative has been kind of consistent regarding her role.

But yeah, her role is a bit err, it can be useful for t-

Shit, I keep on getting epiphanies here?

Jess: Did you target Hika?
NoHitter
Yeah ms, scratch that. Depending on Jess' answer, we can lynch Hika :>
Hika
okay :) I'd be fine if you all lynched me if that really does help your cause
And if it helps eliminate your paranoia, I've already stated what I can do
Hika
Also, NH, pay attention today. I'm only going to tell you once.
metal sonic1
I believe Jess more than Hika

But she has language issues

But I can handle that
NoHitter
Nah Hika. It's just that depending on Jess' answer, you are lying ;)
Hika

metal sonic1 wrote:

I believe Jess more than Hika

But she has language issues

But I can handle that
LOL
I can't stop laughing but I mean hey, like I said if you do then it's okay
Hika
If Jess can get my role, I'm sure she can confirm my case.
metal sonic1
Besides Hika, I'm okay with lynching frostings but I'm have no confidence on that
NoHitter
I think it would be to not be that obvious Hika.

Yes if she can understand your role, then it would be great.
Hika
I'm actually more towards lynching frostings but I'm scared to because he hasn't claimed iirc
let me look into it
-[Jess]-
i target Hika last night
metal sonic1

-[Jess]- wrote:

i target Hika last night
what did Zexion replied you after you target him?

可以告诉我吗?你有了什么回答?
-[Jess]-
Just simple stuff
metal sonic1
it is very important, we are conducting an investigation on hika now, 调查,需要你的帮忙,非常重要

你用华语告诉我也可以,是秘密吗?
fartownik
So, are you trying to determine whether Hika is lying or not now? After what she wrote I'm certain she's telling the truth. I have no idea about Jess' case though and it's confusing the fuck out of me because of that chinese talk which I didn't understand. She had Role Cop, she targetted Hika, she got Survivor result? Is that correct? If that's so then she could've got that info sent from someone else like someone mentioned here (amnesiac cop or some shit) and her action just didn't go through for whatever reason (she was blocked? doubt it, ms was *apparently* blocked and another roleblocker was lynched d2, possibly her action got redirected or reflected by Hika).

I doubt she can quote her PM without getting modkilled. Don't trick her into that.
fartownik
Also @Hika: Frostings claimed D1. At least one of his roles. He said he is a Paranoid Gun Owner, which I still don't believe is true.
Hika

fartownik wrote:

Also @Hika: Frostings claimed D1. At least one of his roles. He said he is a Paranoid Gun Owner, which I still don't believe is true.
Thank you. I thought he was bluffing as well about targeting him.
NoHitter
Basically with Jess targeting Hika, either Hika is lying or Jess is. Jess can basically confirm Hika.
Frostings
sorry about inactivity :(

I don't really get the Hika+Jess thing, especially NH's post above mine. How is one of them lying?
Frostings
I've been trying to get reads off mostly, but a lot of people are acting neutral like they're a 3rd party
Maybe NH and fartow look town. I wish we had a better RVS :(
Frostings
where's my vote right now
Frostings
Vote Hika
:)
Lynch the wifom, I feel like she might be BP too ;)
Frostings
because of the way she reacted to ms's fakekill
Hika
ok
Hika
Still waiting for Jess
Navizel
haha i don't know anything but here's my vote

lynch hika hahaha
metal sonic1
okay so we started with 8 players, at least half are town:

Me Jess NH AT farty

I am okay with the following people not around;":

<Hika, navizel, frosty>
Hika
.... then what's the point lynching me knowing my win condition and my alignment but not the others?
Hika
I'm literally disappointed in you right now
Topic Starter
Zexion
Vodkaunt goes here when I'm not drunk
show more