posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
I crumbed, have fun
Hika
I would also most definitely not lynch me either
Hika
Btw I most definitely think it's not safe for me to out myself, for the sake of wanting to kill all mafia
so if u can't read my crumb fuck you
Navizel
Hika
it's ok fam I forgive u son
NoHitter
Ok ok I sense a sort of inconsistency with Ms and Jess' interaction in Chinese (though I am not good at, I can get the gist of) and the entire Hika debacle.
1 - ms claimed to have received a message talking about Jess being not town
2 - Jess then spouts about the fact that she's a role cop and yet getting an alignment, survivor result. Jess hints at Hika being Survivor. To which Hika kind of reacts obviously to.
3 - Within this mess, Ms suddenly fakes a bomb message and targets Hika. Voila, Hika claims.

The progression of this is really really odd. Unless I am really missing something here.

I'll see if I can translate the posts between Jess and Ms to English if you guys are too lazy to use Google Translate want me to.
NoHitter
Another thing that has been bothering me is the fact that when Ace flipped, he had a role which prevented changing alignment... that combined with a plurality lynch mechanic...

Holy shi- I hope I'm just being paranoid.
metal sonic1

NoHitter wrote:

Ok ok I sense a sort of inconsistency with Ms and Jess' interaction in Chinese (though I am not good at

I am really missing something here.

I'll see if I can translate the posts between Jess and Ms to English if you guys are too lazy to use Google Translate want me to.
no shit Sherlock

also I made my posts unintelligible to lame google translate users so good luck with that
metal sonic1

NoHitter wrote:

Another thing that has been bothering me is the fact that when Ace flipped, he had a role which prevented changing alignment... that combined with a plurality lynch mechanic...

Holy shi- I hope I'm just being paranoid.
No, ace has a role that explicitly let him change alignment of someone to troll some cop

Which is very useless for town but very fun to troll with

you may consider reading more closely to prevent such unnecessary paranoia
metal sonic1
as much as I love Hika I don't want to not lynch him and later at the end when all is revealed its like "I knew we should've lynched the survivor!"
metal sonic1
and Hika if you don't want to be lynched you should give a better suggestion of a guaranteed Mafia because I think you are the best choice right now
NoHitter
Ace did have a role which prevented alignment changes though. It was his first ability.

Incidentally ms, was your conversation with Jess that important to keep secret that you need to speak in code?
metal sonic1

NoHitter wrote:

Ace did have a role which prevented alignment changes though. It was his first ability.

Incidentally ms, was your conversation with Jess that important to keep secret that you need to speak in code?

ah, right. It is his first ability, but only his own. So there is a possible threat of an alignment changer?

And no, but I value my privacy
metal sonic1
Jess just outright claimed instead of just telling me secretly tho :'(
metal sonic1
also, I get your implication NH, and for that I think you are town
metal sonic1
tell me, could a "survivor" be capable of such feats ?
NoHitter
No I don't think so.

That's why I think we may not be dealing with a normal scum faction here. No NKs so far, plus a plurality lynch mechanic, and an alignment-shift preventing ability. I hope I'm not right here since if I am, then the opponent we are dealing with is a mess to deal with.
metal sonic1
damn
metal sonic1
we need to slice the head of the hydra
NoHitter
I want to hear the others regarding this
-[Jess]-

NoHitter wrote:

Ok ok I sense a sort of inconsistency with Ms and Jess' interaction in Chinese (though I am not good at, I can get the gist of) and the entire Hika debacle.
1 - ms claimed to have received a message talking about Jess being not town
2 - Jess then spouts about the fact that she's a role cop and yet getting an alignment, survivor result. Jess hints at Hika being Survivor. To which Hika kind of reacts obviously to.
3 - Within this mess, Ms suddenly fakes a bomb message and targets Hika. Voila, Hika claims.

The progression of this is really really odd. Unless I am really missing something here.

1 was right
But 2 is a bit not correct
metal sonic1
Jess

If you role copped Hika do you know if his powers are good for town or bad for town? Should I continue to vote him?
Hika

metal sonic1 wrote:

and Hika if you don't want to be lynched you should give a better suggestion of a guaranteed Mafia because I think you are the best choice right now
I'm so scared
Hika
jk
I don't have an idea who's town except you for you targeting me but you're just paranoid and forgetting that I still can't target anything

And honestly, if you read what I've crumbed, only you can decide if I'm scary enough to be left alive for scum :)
Hika
Also, the fact that I read in English a few words I could understand; I didn't freak out. I'm going to point that out because I didn't want ms1 making rash decisions and using his ''power" incorrectly.
Just because he can target me and I can't do anything back doesn't mean I'm overly useless. I'm useless in the sense that people have to do things to me.
NoHitter
Fck Hika. If what you crumbed was true, then you better hope to survive the night. Why did you crumb it so easily so that scum could tell what it was? :/
If you really wanted to help, then you should've made your crumb more obscure.
Hika
cuz no one wanted to listen to me
Hika
I didn't actually want to out what I did because at that point, I could either help town intentionally or help scum unintentionally
Either way, I don't have the natural characteristics. I actually do things much different. Believe me, I do much better for town than I do for scum starting off :u
Hika
Aaaaand, I'll survive the night. Easily I would. I'm not going to explain any further, for towns sake but I want you all to think of the possibilities if I was
- lynched
- NK'd
- targeted
metal sonic1

NoHitter wrote:

Fck Hika. If what you crumbed was true, then you better hope to survive the night. Why did you crumb it so easily so that scum could tell what it was? :/
oooor it's fake >_>

Anyway I didn't get the crumb so scum might not
NoHitter
The thing is you can and probably will side with the team that will allow you to win immediately especially in a My-Lo and Ly-Lo.
Getting rid of you here would get rid of that specific problem later on.

I am open to keeping you alive now, but that's assuming my paranoia is right. (Basically, no NK faction, so we can still lynch you tomorrow if today is a mislynch.)
metal sonic1

who do you suggest we lyncch, NH?
NoHitter

metal sonic1 wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

oooor it's fake >_>

Anyway I didn't get the crumb so scum might not
That is a role you normally don't think of especially under pressure, and her narrative has been kind of consistent regarding her role.

But yeah, her role is a bit err, it can be useful for t-

Shit, I keep on getting epiphanies here?

Jess: Did you target Hika?
NoHitter
Yeah ms, scratch that. Depending on Jess' answer, we can lynch Hika :>
Hika
okay :) I'd be fine if you all lynched me if that really does help your cause
And if it helps eliminate your paranoia, I've already stated what I can do
Hika
Also, NH, pay attention today. I'm only going to tell you once.
metal sonic1
I believe Jess more than Hika

But she has language issues

But I can handle that
NoHitter
Nah Hika. It's just that depending on Jess' answer, you are lying ;)
Hika

metal sonic1 wrote:

I believe Jess more than Hika

But she has language issues

But I can handle that
LOL
I can't stop laughing but I mean hey, like I said if you do then it's okay
Hika
If Jess can get my role, I'm sure she can confirm my case.
show more