mi
tsu
tsu
ka
sa
metal sonic1

Hika wrote:

Can I vote you daddy
my lovely sweetpie tell daddy what you brought in that survival bag of yours, did you bring tissues? we need those later to wipe away your tears
Ace Timing

Navizel wrote:

hi
mi
tsu
ytho
NoHitter
I think I know what would happen as I was targeted after all. Though I think I shouldn't say
fartownik
Sorry for not posting at all, I started working again and I barely have time for anything and I can only lurk on my mobile.

I'm sticking with my vote though, seeing nothing is moving in here after all. I'd rather see Navizel lynched than Hika, she looked Town. I could also go for Ace or Frostings respectively. Ace is playing his standard where he does nothing at all, possibly scum. I also seem to be having a scumread on Frostings every game, but it was not accurate last time so I may be wrong here.
Hika
I don't think frostings is scummy here

Personally, I'd be fine with a lynch on NH or Navi, but if it led to NH, then I'd vote ms1 after (sorry daddy)
Also, I can't target anyone and that's the only real thing I can put out TBH. So I want to know who targeted who last night.
Hika
Like put a map down or some shit

Also yeah, I'm lurking on mobile as well so quoting is inconvenient for me, or at least, multiple quotes
Navizel
that feel when nobody noticed it
Navizel

NoHitter wrote:

I think I know what would happen as I was targeted after all. Though I think I shouldn't say
also, why not?
Navizel

Ace Timing wrote:

Navizel wrote:

hi
mi
tsu
ytho
owo what
Navizel
just a random pic passing through :^)
Frostings
Unvote
Frostings
I don't know what's happening :(
Topic Starter
Zexion
The administration apologizes for being unable to submit a votecount for this day, tomorrow prods and stuff will be delivered.
metal sonic1

fartownik wrote:

Sorry for not posting at all, I started working again and I barely have time for anything and I can only lurk on my mobile.

I'm sticking with my vote though, seeing nothing is moving in here after all. I'd rather see Navizel lynched than Hika, she looked Town. I could also go for Ace or Frostings respectively. Ace is playing his standard where he does nothing at all, possibly scum. I also seem to be having a scumread on Frostings every game, but it was not accurate last time so I may be wrong here.
OK but i do not want to repeat one of the previous games where i lynched navizel and he turned out town

i like how you pointed out ace. as a wise Jess once said, "Ace is always scum"

vote:ace
metal sonic1

Hika wrote:

I don't think frostings is scummy here

Personally, I'd be fine with a lynch on NH or Navi, but if it led to NH, then I'd vote ms1 after (sorry daddy)
Also, I can't target anyone and that's the only real thing I can put out TBH. So I want to know who targeted who last night.
ooh my sweetie hika is being feisty~~

thanks bby i got ur message
metal sonic1
and also i was being paranoid of farty but that previous post made me relieved a bit
metal sonic1

Navizel wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

ytho
owo what
AT was asking "why though"
Navizel
idk
nh doesn't want to say it either so i wont
metal sonic1
do you want to lynch ace?

he is always scum
Navizel
{ace, hika, nh}
tbh
Hika
I'm fine with ace too TBH
any lynch at this point would help with ANY information
Hika
but I really don't think anon is very liking of me and Navi so he's the least likely person I'd vote after rereading everything
Hika
Unvote

Gonna keep my vote open until tomorrow
I'm really sleepy and I have class and I have to tutor like 3 ppl tomorrow so I might disappear a bit
Ace Timing
tfw ive become jess
Ace Timing
wait a second

im retarded lol

NoHitter

apparently rb'd last night and no kill
Ace Timing
fucking hell

Vote: NoHitter
fartownik
Vote: Ace Timing
NoHitter

Ace Timing wrote:

wait a second

im retarded lol

NoHitter

apparently rb'd last night and no kill
You haven't been paying attention, have you?
-[Jess]-
sleeping and walking
I will target someone at night
show more