Total Posts
show more
Hika
mod come revive yourself to die we want to break this
Topic Starter
Zexion
You guys activated my lazy Sunday card

Votecount 1.6 (Final)
Zexion [5] - Hika, Ace Timing, metal sonic1, fartownik, Navizel (LYNCH?)
Navizel [1] - NoHitter
metal sonic1 [1] - Frostings

Not Voting [1] - -[Jess]-
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved. Scene coming soon.
Topic Starter
Zexion
"Zexion arrived home early from college. He quickly went into his house to check up his mafia game. He knew usually in this kind of games moderators tend to be slightly evil towards their players, so he wanted to make a change by actually helping the "less powerful" team. Unbeknowst to him, a crowd holding forks and torches was gathering outside his home in order to "bring him to justice".

He heard noises outisde of his home and went to check, only to see a lot of very angry and rickrolled people. They wanted his head for crimes he didn't even know existed and were already trying to break down the door with a battering ram.

He panicked, but remembered he had a shelter for stuff like this. He quickly took everything important from his room (the calculus books) and went for the shelter just in time, as the door suddely collapsed and everybody entered his home. They couldn't find evidence of he doing crimes, but he did seem to know how to "restrict" people or something like that.

They searched and searched, but he was nowhere to be found. Based on the evidence, he was not likely the evil they were looking for."

Zexion has been lynched escaped D1. He left in such a hurry than he dropped his role PM, and was a Zexion (Town).

Welcome to (not)IRC Mafia, Zexion!

You are a Zexion (Town). The Sample role PM was lying! The role Zexion was actually in the game!

Abilities:
  1. [Passive] - Someone has to host: [REDACTED]
  2. [Passive] - Here are all the roles in the game: [REDACTED]
  3. [Passive] - Would be too unfair: Your vote doesn't count in anything. You don't even appear in the "Not Voting" list.
  4. [Passive] - Can't handle the pressure: If you are the last town member alive you will automatically commit suicide.
  5. [Active, Night-Use] - Post Restriction-ing: Each night you must randomly target a player and give him/her a post restriction that will last only for the next day. If you're lynched, all post restrictions are eliminated and this ability is disabled.
Win Condition
  1. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there's at least one town member alive, or nothing can prevent this outcome

It is now Night 1. 24 hours until it's over, that is August 29th, 6:30 PM UTC.
All actions go through PM!
Topic Starter
Zexion
Why do I even bother they are all going to be dead before I arri- oh it's all of you again.

No one died Night 1.

It is now Day 2. It ends 6 days after this post, that is, Sunday 4th September, 8:00 PM UTC.

Votecount 2.0

Not Voting [8] - Everyone

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
fartownik
Yeah, that was bastard as fuck.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Anonymous says:
Announcement! Seeing as both players: Hika and Navizel are still alive, I present you a gift! One is Town, the other is Mafia. Guess which!
Frostings
I literally told you guys Zexion was town :)
Frostings
Vote Zexion
Navizel
how credible is that thing
Navizel
metal sonic1
Thank you!!!!!
fartownik

Navizel wrote:

how credible is that thing
One can only wonder. Hasn't been confirmed yesterday, but it seems to be appearing every time the day starts. Could be legit, but it's a bastard game after all. Having the alignment told by mod, even if it's 50/50 is kinda gamebreaking and unfair for the players, even for a bastard game, I guess.

Only one way to find out.

Vote: Navizel
fartownik

metal sonic1 wrote:

Thank you!!!!!
Seems like that was the thing that took down your restriction?

Unless you had no restriction to begin with and you came up with that idea because you knew lynching Zexion would end the day with no-lynch and force the Night early.
metal sonic1
metal sonic1
how rude!

I'll ignore that last post
fartownik
You're the only one with a post restriction after all, you could've came up with it, it's a possibility, isn't it? A Zexion lynch is more than justifiable in this scenario. Also, putting a post restriction in the game just to take it down after meeting certain requirements seems more than pointless to me and not fun at all.

Perhaps you were given the knowledge that lynching Zexion would end the day and it was you to figure out how to make that lynch happen.
metal sonic1
maybe, or maybe not? I had to talk in bird the whole day

For some reason you seem like you wanted to prolong that?
metal sonic1
who would benefit from the silencing of one of the game's most active players, amongst others?
metal sonic1
have you double checked your hypothesis whether I was the one to start the zexion wagon? It would seem to be difficult for one confined to a post restriction, whether you think it is fake or not.

Zecion's flip would just further support its existence. Or are you going to call all the PR'd people on day 2 onwards faking it as well?
Navizel
Navizel

I'm too powerful to be a mafia :^)
Navizel
oh fuck lmao

Vote: Hika
Navizel
oops caps
NoHitter
Mod sent me a curious PM.

Also guys lol you believe in that quoted text? I suspect its actually some sort of announcer ability by another person.
NoHitter
Oh wait, didnt Navi had to vote Hika or something like that yesterday?
metal sonic1
The announcer is a troll
Hika

Navizel wrote:

I'm too powerful to be a mafia :^)
disgusting
I'm too powerful to be mafia too TBH
so either Navi is lying or mod is lying

I'm pretty sure mod is lying
Hika

Zexion wrote:

Anonymous says:
A trap card has been activated! If the player Hika votes any other player than the player Navizel they will commit suicide.
Hika
I've disproven this and wrote that if I was being tricked, I could possibly kill myself if I voted Navi.
I'm still gonna vote him tho.
metal sonic1
I am going to ignore that very fake announcement
Hika
yeah at this point idk man mod ur a shit
metal sonic1
Hika is a good person
metal sonic1
Nighthawk owl nighthawk eagle
Owl f
The above
NoHitter
Ahh thanks for reminding me about that trap card post.
Yeah its from Anonymous not from the mod
Navizel
ye w/e this game doesn't make any sense
Navizel
and my posts are making it more nonsense

:^)
metal sonic1

NoHitter wrote:

Mod sent me a curious PM.

Also guys lol you believe in that quoted text? I suspect its actually some sort of announcer ability by another person.

Do you want to share
Frostings
can we try lynching Zexion again :oops:
Hika
Are we exchanging secrets? Cause I wanna know about that PM
I don't really got a secret
Ace Timing
so anyone else have a dream last night?
show more