forum

Dkaito vs Vioda - Bass Gate

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ayiku
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011 at 09:40:54

Artist: Dkaito vs Vioda
Title: Bass Gate
Tags: Dkaito vs Vioda Bass Gate
BPM: 151
Filesize: 3797kb
Play Time: 02:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.68 stars, 235 notes)
  2. Insane (4.96 stars, 233 notes)
  3. Keyone94's CTB Tag4 (4.93 stars, 466 notes)
  4. Normal (2.72 stars, 150 notes)
Download: Dkaito vs Vioda - Bass Gate
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
first beatmap yay! :D
also key's first beatmap :)

thanks goes out to:
Keyone94, Flysnake, RockingStorm, killer0010
for testing the beatmap several times^^

.. i'm excited :p
OnizukaEikichi
MM, hardstyle, i like this. Star.
_noone_
<>
superoven
This beatmap definitely has potential, but the timing of the map is not quite right.

I at first thought it was a matter of the offset being a bit off... But after I attempted to fiddle with the timing myself, I found that the song swings in and out of bpms all over the place, so you can't just have a constant set timing for the notes to fall where they should.

One more thing, this song sounds like it has a triplet swing feel, but all the notes are synced to exact divisions of 4, which will lead to more timing issues.

Theres nothing that I specifically point out for now, because the whole chart needs work in terms of being perfectly in time.
Topic Starter
ayiku

superoven wrote:

This beatmap definitely has potential, but the timing of the map is not quite right.

I at first thought it was a matter of the offset being a bit off... But after I attempted to fiddle with the timing myself, I found that the song swings in and out of bpms all over the place, so you can't just have a constant set timing for the notes to fall where they should.

One more thing, this song sounds like it has a triplet swing feel, but all the notes are synced to exact divisions of 4, which will lead to more timing issues.

Theres nothing that I specifically point out for now, because the whole chart needs work in terms of being perfectly in time.
i'm working on it^^
OnizukaEikichi
Keyone94's Tag4 is, well, a bit too hard. osu! auto player even can't pass it on 100%, lol'd. I think adding a "jumps" to that difficulty will do.
01:08:632 - looks like osu doesn't like this slider. Delete or fix it~
_noone_
<>
Evil_Twilight
[Timing]
BPM: 150
offset: 1651

Music Track(lead-in) is 2 seconds

and remenber use the ''distance snap'' ;)