15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Tsukimi Luna

Quaraezha wrote:

What are the colors for an XL one?
For 3DSXL colours which aren't "limited" i think there are Blue/Black, Red/Black, Black and Pink/White
I dont know why the White Colour is only for the 3DSLL
Japanese love to keep the good stuffs just for themselves :(

PS : I'm getting the Love Plus + 3DSLL bundle when it gets released <3
Quaraezha
Guess I'm getting the black/red one.
Or the other red 2DS if I'm short.
Azure_Kite
FINALLY the 3DS has Nintendo Network ID Support! \:D/
NaomiMinette
A;LSDFKJ;ASLFJ;LASDKJF;LASJ *downloads*

EDIT: Aww, lame... FC's still exist... Anyway, there's some high traffic going on right now, so if you're experiencing connection issues, you know why.
jericho2442
Added the Miiverse username Column to the doc so its easier to find each other on miiverse, have fun xD
NaomiMinette
Just a note: if for some reason you have more than one Miiverse account, go ahead and list them both/all; it's not required, though.
___

So after finally making up my mind, I decided to get The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I wonder how much of a nostalgia trip this will be~

EDIT: Holy crap, this game's pretty brutal...
Azure_Kite
Brutal? I didn't find it very hard at all ._. If anything, it's quite easy.

I may also be way behind the times, but it seems there are some Virtual Console titles that you can now set up with Download Play for multiplayer shenanigans. Life Force/Salamander is one such title.
NaomiMinette
Huh... Didn't know that.
Soaprman
So I finally got around to finishing SMT IV today (I got the chaos ending). Pretty good game overall, but it has some flaws that keep it from being truly outstanding. Here's a somewhat-organized bullet-point review:

* The difficulty started off harder than necessary, soon reached a point of being just right, and then spent the rest of the game slowly getting easier. It kind of felt like Pokémon in that regard... it seems like the difficulty is there, but it doesn't scale itself to the ridiculous number of options you have available. The Minotaur boss fight in this game kind of felt like the Misty fight in Red/Blue... the last hard fight before you start getting real team-building options. Most later bosses simply don't have an answer to tetrakarn + makarakarn, and MP's never really in short supply. I wonder if the game would have seemed harder with a different strategy, though... I went heavy on magic with occasional points in agility and luck and it ended up working really well.

* The encounter rate is pretty high. I actually started switching the game to easy mode while traveling from point A to point B so I could use the 100% flee rate and travel at a decent clip. This game really could have used a "repel" item. That one skill that lets you banish "weak" enemies from the map was never very useful.

* I really like the battle system. It's so wonderfully swingy! So much can happen in a single turn. I wish the battles were more involved and fewer in number so the battle system could really shine... it seemed like a waste to have so many small encounters that could be wiped out completely on turn 1.

* The demon recruitment process is fun. The entertainment value of the silly conversations more than makes up for the occasional frustration when a demon takes your stuff and runs away.

* The demons in general are fun. I've seen the occasional gripe online about the clashing art styles and the reuse of sprites from older SMT games but none of that really bothered me. I often found myself recruiting or fusing new demons just for the hell of it. Late in the game I picked a good team and stuck with it, though.

* The game did a good job staying colorful despite the dreary settings. Certainly less brown than a typical apocalyptic wasteland!

* The music is great overall. I wish the battle theme changed a little more often though... the Mikado battle theme is my favorite of the bunch and I think it's the one you hear the least.

* Burroughs wins my vote for funniest character. She manages to say "congratulations on completing the quest" at the most hilariously inappropriate times.

--

As for Zelda, I beat the game without dying but I did use some red potions along the way. Never tried out the other potions because by the time I had the ingredients for them, my arsenal was complete enough that I didn't need the extra power-ups. The game was a little on the easy side overall but never to the point of being boring; in fact, the low combat difficulty made it easier to focus on exploring.
NaomiMinette
Honestly, it was only hard for me because I was too stubborn to use potions in the beginning (when I only had a few hearts). It did get really easy after probably the 3rd dungeon, though.

I hate the fact that after you beat the last boss, the game doesn't ask you to save... Though it wasn't really long anyway, I had to redo the whole last dungeon because of that >_>

Anyway, I managed to get Mario Party: Island Tour. It pretty much plays out like Mario Party 9, but I'm not really complaining since I mostly wanted it to try out the minigames.
Azure_Kite
I'm waiting for SMB3 to come out on Virtual Console. I have no idea why I'm looking so forward to it, only that I am.
NaomiMinette
It's (probably) my 2nd all-time favorite Mario game, so I can't blame you. It's too bad I still have the GBA version; otherwise, I probably would've gotten it as well.
Azure_Kite
I had the GBA version and I got an e-Reader just so I could play the extra levels lol.
NaomiMinette
They need to release the GBA version with all the extra levels in the eShop... I couldn't get ahold of all the cards back then.
Shohei Ohtani
Not Emulating Games

After literally tearing apart my Dream Drop Distance instruction manual after I figure out that you CAN actually lock-on manually (It's still stupid since you press both at the same time but I guess they were limited on space), I ragequit and bought myself an early christmas present

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies is fun and Athena is 100% not waifu material.

Like srs yellow suit

What kind of waifu wears yellow

no

The only yellow waifu I have is Renamon
Azure_Kite
SMB3 today~ <3
Shohei Ohtani
mfw I have no idea how to transfer my SD card data to my bigger 32GB SD card that I got for christmas

Help
Trash Boat
it shouldnt be that difficult. if that data differs from regular data, then you may need some help. if not, then copypaste to desktop, then to new SD
Shohei Ohtani
how to copypaste to desktop omg

where plug in
NaomiMinette
Your comp doesn't have an SD card slot?

EDIT: Wait, hold up... Why is only Europe getting this? http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/nintendo_network_3ds_promotion_to_offer_free_super_mario_bros_deluxe_download_in_europe
Azure_Kite
It's totally to make up for all the awesome games that get to the US that don't make it to Europe.
Trash Boat
CDFA, if your PC doesnt have a SD slot, buy a SD Adapter(its like a pendrive but with an empty space on the other side, to plug the SD card), attach the SD card, insert the adapter in an USB slot, copypaste, switch SD cards, copypaste again and voila. in case your PC doesnt have an USB slot, use another person PC, making sure that its clean
Shohei Ohtani
I found the SD port. This is my brother's laptop that I've been using, so I didn't realize that it had the ability to do that.

yay.

tfw I realize the default SD card is only 2GB
NaomiMinette

Azure_Kite wrote:

It's totally to make up for all the awesome games that get to the US that don't make it to Europe.
I'm still jealous :( I've never finished that game back when I was a kid... I know it's just SMB(1), but those added challenges...

CDFA wrote:

tfw I realize the default SD card is only 2GB
2 GB for normal 3DS's. XL's have a 4 GB. No idea about 2DS's, though.
Azure_Kite
Well, it'll be great for my little brother, I suppose. I never got around to finishing all the Challenges, either (Damn you, Yoshi Eggs)
NaomiMinette
So the Bravely Default demo is out. It's pretty much everything I expected it to be after seeing the videos/Nintendo Directs about it.
gift1992
too bad the you have still to wait for it in the USA, i can say in my opinion its really great.
NaomiMinette
I liked the job system in FFV (not sure which one that would be in other regions, but I hope you get what I mean), so it was interesting seeing it brought back.
Quaraezha
Soaprman
I guess they'll probably be like that in the NA version too. I'm kind of glad they did it just because of all the internet arguments that spawned from it.
gift1992
and best thing is, you can choose between english and japanese voices.
also, i can say that only for the europen version, the game comes in english,german,french,spanish,italian and japanese texts.
NaomiMinette
Hooray, I don't have to listen to horrible dubbing \o/

Jokes aside, does the game have a lot of variety in it? Like I know the demo doesn't show all the classes and stuff, but the battle system gets really bland after a while.
Tsukimi Luna
Screw censorship.....

Looking really forward to it tho

Still playing fire emblem and loving it
And i see Henry
gift1992
hm i'm playing on normal difficulty and to be hones, yes the fights getting bland after a while then you know how to fight you cen win mostly in the first round, and the boss fights are not really challenging, mybe i'm just leveling too much, oh and you unlock the classes through the game, so you will not have all available at the begining, but it maks fun to experiment with different combinations. and i like the characters.
oiiopo
I just got Bravely Default recently and I'm playing through on hard difficulty. I guess if the random battles get tiresome you can just turn them off, but so far the enemies have proven to be a good challenge. I'm loving the boss fights though! There hasn't been one where I didn't get wiped out yet, but I could win just by analysing the boss's behaviour and adjusting my party to compensate. I've never played an RPG which was this strategic before :)
NaomiMinette
Attention all Kirby fans: for those who watched (and liked/loved) Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, Nintendo Video is showing a mini special. The first part is out now but probably won't be around for long, so watch it while you can!

(I have no idea if this is only airing at specific regions or not, so please don't ask me!)
[ Dalliance ]
The Bravely Default demo is amazing. I should probably go watch the Kirby video as soon as I can
Critical Dude

Articeo wrote:

The Bravely Default demo is amazing.
Just hearing that reminds me of how I keep telling myself that I'll try the demo but in the end I always delay it or some other topic gets in the way ._.
Tsukimi Luna
I'm in love with Fire Emblem..... I wish i had more friends playing this game with me
Mango
Pokemans X and Y was the whole reason I bought a 3DS. Don't use it much anymore cept for time to time Animal Crossing NL.
show more