13.33%
Nope
15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Derekku
I'm not familiar with all of them, so I only added the ones that I knew of. What other games are online-compatible?

If ALL of the games that were on the old doc have online/multiplayer capabilities, then oh boy... Perhaps an "other" column? Plus some games were so few and it wouldn't make sense to add a column for 1-2 people that have a certain online game. The vast majority had MK7, so that was one that HAD to be added. :p
NaomiMinette
This should help, granted I have no idea how many of these games people here have...

You don't have to add them all (obviously), but I know there were some people with Kid Icarus: Uprising on the old doc.
Derekku
Perfect, thanks! I added LM:DM and KI:U to the list along with transferring ownership status from the old doc. I'm also seeing what other games were popular and will possibly add them!
mm201
My only criticism is you didn't copy over the DS sheet.
jericho2442
As the owner of both the Doc And the Skype group this has been reverted back to the correct doc.

Derek you do not take over a topic of a different user without first asking permission from that user, also you do not take over a googledoc owned by a different person and then claim ownership for it either.

done aaaand continue with the 3ds chat!
Derekku
I never "claimed ownership" of anything; I just improved what was already there (i.e. the other doc). Yours was pretty outdated/unorganized and so it made sense to update the other which had more data and people on it. In addition, it was mentioned in #videogames that there was no reason to have two docs when both have nearly the same information. Therefore, I thought I'd help out, spruce things up, and get it updated.

Azure is the owner of the other doc, and is very happy with what I did. Yes, I deleted things as I moved them from your doc to his in order to make sure I didn't miss anything, and didn't revert it back because there was no reason (i.e. the docs were getting combined).

mm201 wrote:

My only criticism is you didn't copy over the DS sheet.
Planned to but then forgot; whoops!
jericho2442
Sorted it with Derek in a private chat and for now this sheet will stay reverted as it is.

decided we will work together to make a sheet what works perfect for what everyone involved want. this time polite and no just doing stuff alone.

forward to a better future!
Tsukimi Luna
I'm about to get a pink 3DSXL next week because titles like Fire Emblem : Awakening, Pheonix Wright : Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, Bravely Default , SMT IV attractedly me....

According to my selection above... Is there anything that im missing? ^^"
NaomiMinette
Pokémon X/Y and Mario Kart 7, if you want to play with others :P

In all seriousness, I have no idea what types of games you like, so it's up to you.
Trash Boat
would you play Super Smash Bros 3DS if you could?
Ciunek
Too bad I don't have any multiplayer games I could play with you guys. Also remainder for Europe that the free Super Mario 3D Land promo just started, I'm downloading mine right now. Seems just having an european 3DS console is fine, seeing as I'm able to download the game from Poland (I registered for UK Nintendo Club today, worked fine, I was surprised).
NaomiMinette
Oh yeah... I need to get that Mystery Box one day...
Jelledot
Should post best times from Pokemon-Amie ''Minigames'' aswell. :3
NaomiMinette
That's what this thread is for.

Anyway, not sure how many of you are historical art fans, but today's Nintendo Direct showcased something interesting.
Haneii

Yuu-Chii wrote:

I'm about to get a pink 3DSXL next week because titles like Fire Emblem : Awakening, Pheonix Wright : Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm, Bravely Default , SMT IV attractedly me....

According to my selection above... Is there anything that im missing? ^^"
You'll have plenty to play with for a while if you plan to get all of that.

My suggestions: Virtue's Last Reward (although I highly suggest you play 999 first if you can find a copy, although it isn't necessary), Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

At the moment I'm currently juggling Pokemon, AA5's DLC case, A link between worlds, and Hakuoki (otome/visual novel).
Trash Boat
don't forget Super Smash Bros 3DS(when it comes out)
Tsukimi Luna

Haneii wrote:

You'll have plenty to play with for a while if you plan to get all of that.

My suggestions: Virtue's Last Reward (although I highly suggest you play 999 first if you can find a copy, although it isn't necessary), Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

At the moment I'm currently juggling Pokemon, AA5's DLC case, A link between worlds, and Hakuoki (otome/visual novel).
<3 <3 <3

Im totally not regretting my decision to buy the 3DS huhu
NotEvenDoomMusic

battler077 wrote:

would you play Super Smash Bros 3DS if you could?
Only if C. Falcon is in it again.
No C. Falcon, no SSB4 for me, he's been around since SSB and he's my favourite ever since.
That also applies to F-Zero, fuck, i'm waiting since AX/GX for a new F-Zero and really get sick of those rumors that ain't true or confirmed by Nintendo/trustful sources.

EDIT: I would even go that far that i'm going to buy a Wii U just for the new F-Zero.

@Yuu-Chii: tbh, i don't play 3DS as often as i thought i would, but since there are some great games (even those that aren't incredibly popular) i always see myself stuck with a game for several weeks/months and happen to play it lesser and lesser gradually.
It's a great handheld console overall, i personally would recommend it and that you shouldn't feel any regrets about buying it c:
Quaraezha
F-Zero is dead ;_;7
NotEvenDoomMusic

Quaraezha wrote:

F-Zero is dead ;_;7
Confirmed if Nintendo doesn't even include C. Falcon in SSB4. (also does the lack of handheld games of F-Zero for the DS/3DS as there were a lot of those games released for GBA)
0_o
Considering how C. Falcon has been included since the beginning AND how iconic the Falcon Punch is, I highly doubt he'll be left out.
Quaraezha
Ah good point. It's not like PlayStation All-Stars where they use their latest versions of characters from their latest games anyway. So I guess it wouldn't really matter if they added a character from a dead franchise.

Y'know, like Megaman :^)
Trash Boat

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Only if C. Falcon is in it again.
Tsukimi Luna
Guess what?

NoHitter
Gratz. Enjoy your Support Conversation grinding.
Trash Boat

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Guess what?

nice
Azure_Kite
I should finish Awakening on Lunatic, but eeeeeeeeh.
galvenize
I went ahead and bought Bravely Default along with a 2DS. A system seller if there ever was one.
Tsukimi Luna
After playing the demo for Ace Attorney 5

My body was suddenly tranced into spending another $30
6 years of waiting....
Oh my
Shohei Ohtani
I finally decided to update this.

I have a lot of free time today, so I'll try to update everyone's friend safari thing. If someone could do mine that's be great
Justykanna

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Guess what?

Wow. I don't even like pink and I think that looks amazing.
Also, nice choice on the game. Probably my favourite N3DS game to date.

Also:

NoHitter wrote:

Gratz. Enjoy your Support Conversation grinding.
Yeah, if you like going for extras, have fun with that.. So time consuming. =/
Quaraezha
What are the colors for an XL one?
Shohei Ohtani
Just added everyone on the google doc

DC was the only person that added me already D:

Add pls

Friend safari
Azure_Kite
Whatchu talkin' bout CDFA!? We've been friends since forever.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm talking about the people that I just added right now that I didn't have before, lol :P
NaomiMinette
So next weekend is apparently National StreetPass Weekend where no matter where you are, you'll get StreetPasses from anywhere... provided you go to a Nintendo Zone location (because of the StreetPass Relay).

Sadly, I think this is for North America only. Not sure if other regions are doing this.
Shohei Ohtani
Ayyyy

Next weekend is when I get off finals

aaaaayyyy
Tsukimi Luna

Quaraezha wrote:

What are the colors for an XL one?
For 3DSXL colours which aren't "limited" i think there are Blue/Black, Red/Black, Black and Pink/White
I dont know why the White Colour is only for the 3DSLL
Japanese love to keep the good stuffs just for themselves :(

PS : I'm getting the Love Plus + 3DSLL bundle when it gets released <3
Quaraezha
Guess I'm getting the black/red one.
Or the other red 2DS if I'm short.
Azure_Kite
FINALLY the 3DS has Nintendo Network ID Support! \:D/
show more