Nope
15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Saso-Hikage
Info for European players:
Ghostlight finally released a patch for "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked".
It fixes the bugs in the characters' names and some other fatal bugs, which let the game freeze or crash.
You can download the patch on the Nintendo eShop.
NaomiMinette
I posted my thoughts already in the Skype group, but for those that aren't in it (or can't be bothered trying to find it :P), I bought Groove Heaven in the eShop. Here are my thoughts:

SPOILER
okay, so the main story is pretty short. there's also Time Attack mode (with three difficulties) which is essentially a marathon till you run out of time or lives. overall, the game is highly repetitive and isn't worth $4, but hey... was worth trying it (and i had the money anyway, so why not)
To further explain, the game centers around tapping (or pressing buttons; you have to change to them in Options) to the beat, where one is MOVE and the other is TURN (yes, you even have to turn to the beat); if you mistime your hits/presses, the character you play as gets mad (which is actually kinda cute XD). Though the game gets progressively harder, the game just isn't long enough for the cost. There's practically little/no replay value, too. If you plan on getting it, wait till it's offered as a Club Nintendo "end of the year" reward or something; otherwise, I don't recommend getting it at all (unless $4 USD is nothing to you, lol).
Ekaru
$4 is the cost of a good-sized shake. Sure it's worth less than a shake? :P
NaomiMinette

Ekaru wrote:

$4 is the cost of a good-sized shake. Sure it's worth less than a shake? :P
Yes. Also, Time Attack makes the repetition of the game even worse.
Professor Prinny
To you Fire Emblem: Awakening players in Europe.
Due to a mistake Nintendo has made, If you have already bought the Rouges and/or Future Past packs, you can already play part 2 of both of them early.
Saso-Hikage
New Smash Bros. for the 3DS in 2014 !!
NaomiMinette
Judging from appearance, the only difference between the 3DS and Wii U versions is that the 3DS version will get a cel shaded/comic look.

EDIT: Man, this looks painful--I mean--fun!

Shohei Ohtani
sum1 pls plei animal krosin wit me

But yeah like, since I can't find a separate thread, who has Animal Crossing? I know that like people in the PAL region get it this week or so, but yeah.

It's fun

Isabelle is most kawaii character
foulcoon
added myself to the OP, but for anyone who cares

FC: 3411 - 0505 - 9477

mainly playing animal crossing right now!
gift1992
just want to share my FC: 0946-2289-9918

write a message to me if you add me.
Dieathan
A new firmware update is available. Adds a whole load of stuff to the StreetPass Mii Plaza, including new StreetPass games and new puzzles of Mario U/Luigi U, Xenoblade, and Heroines (What?).

Annoyingly, I cannot access the StreetPass Store to get any of the new games since it crashes whenever I try use the store.
Azure_Kite
Yeah, it crashes for everyone at the moment.
Professor Prinny
Are you guys sure the StreetPass Store crashes for everyone? Just checked and yeah they were for Europe mostly so I'm assuming in some way they are now fixed if I managed to do it.

Enjoying the new games atm though.
Note that there are free hats associated with the game purchased and all the games can be bought in a bundle for a cheaper price only during your first purchase.
rust45
I got a firmware update but I'm not seeing anything new in the streetpass plaza. The only new thing I see is being able to backup save data on download games.
NaomiMinette
I think some people posted in the wrong thread :P
Professor Prinny

Blazevoir wrote:

You may want to read this: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/new_3ds_firmware_update_600_11u_now_live
Also note that the new StreetPass stuff is currently only available in Europe and Japan.
Ekaru
Only in EU and JPN, eh? Ah, so *that* is why Emily Rogers said last night's update would be interesting mainly just for EU and JPN... ;_;

Damn you, NoA! ;_;
NaomiMinette

Professor Prinny wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

You may want to read this: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/new_3ds_firmware_update_600_11u_now_live
Also note that the new StreetPass stuff is currently only available in Europe and Japan.
Screw you, Nintendo >_>
Azure_Kite
Ah, then that may be why my console is still crashing, because Orztralia :D
Ekaru

Azure_Kite wrote:

Ah, then that may be why my console is still crashing, because Orztralia :D
"Who would live there?"
ExVeemon
Hey Blazevoir, don't forget to add my Friend code to this, or whoever edits this forum/thread.
Topic Starter
Mianki

SonicSpeed10 wrote:

Hey Blazevoir, don't forget to add my Friend code to this, or whoever edits this forum/thread.
I can put you on the list, just give the FC.
Saso-Hikage
This whole Street Pass stuff is still useless where I live, till people decide to carry their 3DS along, when they go out or at least buy one. :P
Soaprman
I got a streetpass at Walmart this morning. I'm up to six now!

I think the only people who get a bunch are college students and people who go to conventions.
Azure_Kite
So far, I've gotten 67 from the one guy.
Ekaru
Hey now, I can often get a decent amount, mainly during the school ye-

Soaprman wrote:

I think the only people who get a bunch are college students and people who go to conventions.
Oh.
rust45

Azure_Kite wrote:

Over 99 (stops counting at 99) from my brother. Family members OP.
Azure_Kite

rust45 wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

Over 99 (stops counting at 99) from my brother. Family members OP.
Yeah, my housemate owns a Japanese 3DS. So OP indeed. Good for getting lots of Treasure in Mii Mansion though.
Young Link 4
Mh out of my 300 hits maybe around 40-50. Otherwise it's mostly conventions or other meet ups.
aRiskOfRain
My friend code is 2680-9747-4050, so, yeah ;3
mm201
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... GMWc#gid=1
I added a sheet for DS games. Go put in your Pokemon friend codes.
Young Link 4
Mh too bad my router doesn't let me play online with a normal DS. But I don't even have any good online games for it aside from Pokemon
Dieathan
Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. While never really played a FE game since the FE7, this is definitely worth playing.

My most powerful unit ended up being Vaike. He could one-hit almost any unit he came across. The Vaike could not be stopped just about.
Saso-Hikage

Young Link 4 wrote:

Mh too bad my router doesn't let me play online with a normal DS. But I don't even have any good online games for it aside from Pokemon
Same here. My router doesn't support WEP. So I can only play Black / Black 2 online with my 3DS because these games support WPA.
Professor Prinny

Dieathan wrote:

Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. While never really played a FE game since the FE7, this is definitely worth playing.

My most powerful unit ended up being Vaike. He could one-hit almost any unit he came across. The Vaike could not be stopped just about.
Equip him with the Limit Break skill from the DLC Rouges & Redeemers 3 and he can hit a max strength stat of 63 as a Berserker.
Topic Starter
Mianki
Bought Code of Princess from the eShop. Dling atm~
Lilac
Been a while, huh?

2766-8761-1799. Mew.
NaomiMinette
Ooh, special offer going on: http://club2.nintendo.com/30/
Professor Prinny
Your in luck people in North America. The new StreetPass Games are now available for you guys: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/streetpass_dlc_system_update_finally_hits_north_america
NaomiMinette
Bought Mii Force and Monster Manor. Goodbye, all my Play Coins :o
show more