13.33%
Nope
15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
NaomiMinette
I was still asleep around that time... lol.
Fixumi

bomber34 wrote:

S-Fox wrote:

My FC= 3866-8093-4565 name: Arthur
Room for 24 more friends( I got 76 3DS friends)
Plz let me know when you add me with ur friendcode, Thank you :) .

Greetz, Fixumi :P
What games do you have?
If you have MK7. We may can finally start a european round :D
The only game I can play online is MK7, the rest of the games I have are SF 64 3D, Zelda: OOT 3D, Rayman 3D.
I don't play mk7 so much but if someone wants to play it with me, I'll accept.
Saso-Hikage

bomber34 wrote:

Would be very nice cuz the current time for these kartparties isn't really human for some people. :)
bomber34

sasori93 wrote:

bomber34 wrote:

Would be very nice cuz the current time for these kartparties isn't really human for some people. :)
I KNEW IT :D
I am not human at all ... this gives me a special ability for being awkward and weird :D
lololoolooolloloollolloloollololololollool
anyway ... I never feel like randomly start one, because i don't know my real life is very annoying and stressful and the weakness for cannot deciding anything ...
Saso-Hikage
So, I stopped trying to collect 1 mio. coins in new super mario bros. 2 :D
It already was a pain to collect 100.000 coins, but now 1 mio. coins just for a new title screen ?... no thanks :P
Quaraezha
/slowpoke

NaomiMinette

sasori93 wrote:

It already was a pain to collect 100.000 coins, but now 1 mio. coins just for a new title screen ?... no thanks :P
There's actually something past the original 1 million coins goal, though I doubt anyone here would like it as well.
Soaprman
If you ignore all the coin bullshit, NSMB2 is a fine and enjoyable regular Mario game.

That said, it's good that the reward for a million coins is so lame. That means we commoners don't have to feel bad about not putting ourselves through the agony of grinding coins to get a million. I wouldn't think quite as highly of the game if I missed out on something really cool because I didn't do something that would make the game unfun for several extra hours.
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

sasori93 wrote:

There's actually something past the original 1 million coins goal, though I doubt anyone here would like it as well.
Isn't it just another bloody title screen and another bloody congratulations message?
bomber34

Ekaru wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Isn't it just another bloody title screen and another bloody congratulations message?
congratulations
Stefan
0044-3216-2725
Yo.
NaomiMinette

Stefan wrote:

0044-3216-2725
Yo.
Added~
Pimpi
So many time without posting something here... Ok, I will try to be more active here :3
I need some advice if getting Super Mario 3D Land or New Super Mario Bros 2 ? Or if better to wait until Kingdom Hearts 3D or Theatrhythm FF are available at the store? It is very close to my office... (Nobody's going to traveling to EEUU to grab a game for me *sigh* ;__; )
NaomiMinette
These are just my opinions on each game:

Super Mario 3D Land feels like an indirect sequel to the Super Mario Galaxy games (if you've ever played those). What I didn't like about the game was the after-"story" (stuff after the main levels/worlds), though I'm not gonna say why. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is pretty easy and short, to be honest (unless you're going after all the coin goals). Trying to 100% the game might be a pain, though. Kingdom Hearts 3D is actually pretty long, even moreso if you focus on raising a Spirit team. What's annoying is the Drop system which forces you to swap between Sora and Riku when a meter runs out, and at some points in the story you're forced to swap regardless of how full your meter is. Theatrhytm... Well, I've only played a demo of it, but the game seems like a good rhythm/music game. The hardest difficulty is so brutal, though ;~; *cough*handcramps*cough*
mm201

Blazevoir wrote:

though I'm not gonna say why.
Because they're pastes of the first set of levels? :D~
NaomiMinette
I didn't really wanna spoil that part, but yeah, lol.
Pimpi
@Blazevoir thx for the advice :)
Guess NSMB2 will be the first on the list. Next is KH3D then Theatrhythm FF and SM3DL.
I would buy every game at once if possible but I'm saving up to go on a trip in February, also on a new GPU for my pc (very expensive here).
Ekaru
Trailer:

Soaprman
I really, really want to like the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. But there's just not much substance to them, and the difficulty is way scaled back next to other mystery dungeon games. I'll be keeping an eye on this one regardless, though.
NaomiMinette

Ekaru wrote:

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toyo8_IApw
ALL, MY, YES!!! Omg, I LOVE the Mystery Dungeon games! I mean, yeah, the battle system's pretty bad, but the fact that you literally get to play as your favorite Pokémon as well as the amazing stories that each "generation" (Gen I: Red/Blue Rescue Team, Gen II: Exploreres of Time/Darkness/Sky) had... *sigh* 'Tis a shame we won't be seeing that (those?) game(s) here till probably late 2013/early 2014...
SuzumiyaBR

Ekaru wrote:

Trailer:

Link : 9toyo8_IApw
Command : [ youtube]Link here[ /youtube]

Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

Trailer:

ALL, MY, YES!!! Omg, I LOVE the Mystery Dungeon games! I mean, yeah, the battle system's pretty bad, but the fact that you literally get to play as your favorite Pokémon as well as the amazing stories that each "generation" (Gen I: Red/Blue Rescue Team, Gen II: Exploreres of Time/Darkness/Sky) had... *sigh* 'Tis a shame we won't be seeing that (those?) game(s) here till probably late 2013/early 2014...
These will be released in Japan this winter. So, December 2012 at the latest. That would be May or June over here at the latest, though March or April is a possibility. Remember that the reason the first games took so long to get over here is because they waited to see how well the games did in Japan first before deciding whether or not to bring such a quirky series over here. Both Sky/Time and Sky only took 6-7 months - the same time as a mainstream Pokemon game at the time - because they had already decided to localize those games before they were released in Japan.

Also, I actually like the battle system as long as I don't play the game for like 12 hours straight.

@SuzumiyaBR: Thanks! I've been wondering how you get that to work properly. XP
Soaprman
Are the newer ones better than the first one? Because all I played was the original Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. If they've improved though I might give a newer one a spin.
NaomiMinette

Soaprman wrote:

Are the newer ones better than the first one? Because all I played was the original Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. If they've improved though I might give a newer one a spin.
From the 1st to 2nd gen:

* New Pokémon to play as and recruit (obviously). This also extends to who you can start out with/who your partners will be.
* You don't need to buy cedrtain areas to recruit Pokémon anymore.
* A darker storyline.
* The guild quests are actually a bit more worthwhile to do now since there are two variants to them: the regular ones and the bounty ones. The ranking system also goes from E-S to 9 stars (I think).
* Friend rescues can also be done through Nintendo Wi-Fi. Also, in the case of Explorers of Sky, if you're in one of the new dungeons, only Sky players can rescue you.
* IQ abilities got nerfed AKA now all Pokémon can't learn the same IQ abilities as another like they could in the first gen games.
* More post-story content, especially in Sky.
* An epic OST.

Plus some other stuff I forgot to mention. To be honest, you're better off getting Explorers of Sky since it has more content than the first two games in Gen II.
DerekMcD
Have y'all got addicted to coin collecting so far?
NaomiMinette
I gave up around 60k coins.
Saso-Hikage

Blazevoir wrote:

Plus some other stuff I forgot to mention. To be honest, you're better off getting Explorers of Sky since it has more content than the first two games in Gen II.
Is it worth to buy Explorers of Sky if you already played Explorers of Time ? I heard that Sky is just something like a fusion of Time and Darkness, so I still hesitate to buy it.
Dieathan
At about 150k coins so far. No idea when I'll stop giving a damn about it. If anything it'll either be until I decide to finish off Tales of the Abyss or until I get my hands on Paper Mario: Sticker Star when it comes out.
Ekaru

sasori93 wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Is it worth to buy Explorers of Sky if you already played Explorers of Time ? I heard that Sky is just something like a fusion of Time and Darkness, so I still hesitate to buy it.
You know how for the first 4 gens the mainstream Pokemon games had a "third version"? Sky is just Time/Darkness's third version, so whether or not it's worth the purchase is largely decided by if you find third versions worth it or not.
Saso-Hikage

Ekaru wrote:

You know how for the first 4 gens the mainstream Pokemon games had a "third version"? Sky is just Time/Darkness's third version, so whether or not it's worth the purchase is largely decided by if you find third versions worth it or not.
All right, thanks for the information. I decided to buy the game.
By the way, I was surprised how cheap the game is. I found it on Amazon for about 10 € (of course it was released in 2009, but it's still a good price).
NaomiMinette
Getting back on topic, will Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar cost anything?
Drakari_old
I'd imagine so, but probably less than a full game.
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Getting back on topic, will Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar cost anything?
They did in Japan, so yes. Dream Radar should cost only a few bucks while Pokedex 3D Pro should be in the normal price range for a Pokedex guide (likely $15 or so).

By the way, I was surprised how cheap the game is. I found it on Amazon for about 10 € (of course it was released in 2009, but it's still a good price).
It cost $30 new at Target a year ago so that is indeed a good price for it!
Pimpi
Just brought KH3D yesterday. It was the only copy on the store and it's harder to find it here.
I like reading the instruction manual on every new game I get before start it :P
NaomiMinette

Pimpi88 wrote:

I like reading the instruction manual on every new game I get before start it :P
Even if it's a game I'm pretty sure I already know how to play, I do the same :)
Pimpi

Blazevoir wrote:

Even if it's a game I'm pretty sure I already know how to play, I do the same :)
Exactly ~
It can be handy for fully enjoy the gameplay :)
Expect to get Theatrhythm FF soon
Ferno
Guys Add me D: 1332 - 8996 - 5850 (Ferno)
Azure_Kite
So Nintendo is watching our every coin collected.

100 billion coins have apparently already been collected, and Nintendo says 10000 People have already reached a million.
Faust
Waiting for Brave Default and Beyond the Labyrinth (hoping it gets localization !!!!)
Azure_Kite
New Courses are available for New Super Mario Bros 2. The Nerve Wracking one looks fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Escap ... ast_Reward

Oh cool.
show more