Later
16.67% 75
Total votes: 450
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
Oh what... an FF rhythm game? I MUST see that :D
posted
Theatrhythm is pretty fun to play, especially on the harder difficulties, but I think it feels like something I'll finish once and never touch again.

What about Heroes of Ruin? That reminds me so much of TitanQuest and other similar RPGdungeoncrawlers it's not even funny.
posted
Final Fantasy has always had good music and it feels really nice that they made a game that takes some of the best songs in the franchise together.

This is 25 years of music from one of gaming's biggest franchises we're talking about here.
posted

Dieathan wrote:

Final Fantasy has always had good music and it feels really nice that they made a game that takes some of the best songs in the franchise together.

This is 25 years of music from one of gaming's biggest franchises we're talking about here.
True, but the gameplay consists of the tapping anywhere on the screen. we've already played more precise play in OTO, EBA and OTO2.

The only thing this has OTO doesn't is swipes and FF Music.
posted
I briefly tested Theatrythm FF demo, it was fun and I liked it :P
posted
Theatrythm Final Fantasy looks good, I might get a copy if possible or maybe I save for Kingdom Hearts.. or a new pc.
I just have to wait..
posted
Hmm, interesting~

posted
Ooooh very interesting indeed o.o
posted
>Online multiplayer
>Co-op quests

GIMME!
posted
If they fix the slow-down issues I've heard about for the American release then I'll bite.
posted

Ekaru wrote:

If they fix the slow-down issues I've heard about for the American release then I'll bite.
Are there truly slow-down issues bad enough for you to not play a release?
posted

Pokebis wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

Are there truly slow-down issues bad enough for you to not play a release?
That's what I've heard, at least. We'll see.
posted
Crossover of the year of all the Years.
Capcom x Namco Bandai x Sega
Project X Zone

Said crossover contains:
Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead Rising, God Eater, Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, Megaman, Resident Evil, .hack//, Ghosts n' Goblins, and tons more.
Dude, holy shit.
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

Project X Zone
Gonna be goood~
Hoping it won't be a Japan only game.
posted
Got theatrhythm and harvest mood 3d today. It seems I was mistaken about theatrhythm. It's ultimate charts are ve.ry fun
posted

Quaraezha wrote:

Project X Zone

Said crossover contains:
Street Fighter, Tekken, Dead Rising, God Eater, Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, Megaman, Resident Evil, .hack//, Ghosts n' Goblins, and tons more.
Dude, holy shit.
Just saw this trailer. From the looks of it, it seems to a be a spiritual successor to Namco X Capcom. Here's to hoping for an international release.
posted
inb4 SEGA IS INVOLVED, WHERE'S SANIC?!?!?

posted

Dieathan wrote:

Here's to hoping for an international release.
Namco
lol
posted

Azure_Kite wrote:

Got theatrhythm and harvest mood 3d today. It seems I was mistaken about theatrhythm. It's ultimate charts are ve.ry fun
I'll have to pick it up eventually, then. How hard would you say the ultimate charts are?

On another note, it has occurred to me that NSMB2, with its emphasis on collecting coins, will be great at teaching the next generation the American Way. :D
posted

Ekaru wrote:

coins
That said, I will be miffed if Wario is not a playable character.
show more