13.33%
Nope
15.78%
Later
16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Ekaru
According to the Japanese Mario Tennis Open site, you'll be able to play as these dudes via QR Codes:

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/0/09/Yoshis_MSLOG.png

They have individual stats BTW. And before you ask, I did a self-translation of the information given on the page in question, so this is indeed correct info. And no, the pic I used isn't on the site; it's just a reminder of what the 7 not-green colors of Yoshi are. ;)

---

As far as Kid Icarus goes... I'd be up for some battles.
NaomiMinette

Ekaru wrote:

According to the Japanese Mario Tennis Open site, you'll be able to play as these dudes via QR Codes:

They have individual stats BTW. And before you ask, I did a self-translation of the information given on the page in question, so this is indeed correct info. And no, the pic I used isn't on the site; it's just a reminder of what the 7 not-green colors of Yoshi are. ;)
Wth... Did I see Chao on there?!

Okay, screw it. I'm getting that game. Anyone else? (Release date is the 20th of this month for USA residents and the 25th for Europeans apparently.)
Ekaru

Blazevoir wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

Wth... Did I see Chao on there?!

Okay, screw it. I'm getting that game. Anyone else? (Release date is the 20th of this month for USA residents and the 25th for Europeans apparently.)
No, the chao are not in this game. I was referring to the Yoshi. As I said, it's just a reminder of what the 7 not-green Yoshi look like.
Soaprman
That pic is probably from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games or something.
Courtney_old

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Play in emulator

last game ? Pokemon Nobunaga Ambitions

playing = Maple Story

waiting : Pokémon Black 2 & White 2
will those be for 3DS?? the pokemon ones?
and i love maplestory! :D
Soaprman
You can play DS games on the 3DS, so yes. You just can't make them 3D or anything!
NaomiMinette

Ekaru wrote:

No, the chao are not in this game. I was referring to the Yoshi. As I said, it's just a reminder of what the 7 not-green Yoshi look like.
Oh... oops... Well regardless, anyone else getting the game?
Courtney_old
Aw i was hoping they'd make a 3D pokemon game. :<
bomber34

Courtney wrote:

Aw i was hoping they'd make a 3D pokemon game. :<
They will do that at some point but i also don't get why they make 3 different pokemon versions (not talking about the editions) for one system. The last pokemon game was released when the 3DS was already out. But who knows. Maybe Game Freak don't trust the 3DS ^^

Blazevoir wrote:

Ekaru wrote:

I will probaly buy it. But that take some time because i don't swim in money ~.~
Courtney_old
Well, to my knowledge, the 3DS hasn't really caught on yet as a gaming necessity (not sure how to describe it) but I think it's because theyve made so many different DS models in what seems to be a short amount of time..people are having a hard time keeping up.. They don't wanna go out and buy a 3DS if they just recently bought the DSi or DSi XL or even if their DS lite still works perfectly fine....or at least until they come out with some more 3D games. That's why I think they won't make a 3D Pokemon game anytime soon. The only reason I have one is because my brother got it as his first DS for Christmas and is lending it to me since my DS lite is in bad condition. I really need to take care of my things better. 3:
Ekaru

Soaprman wrote:

Not even that. It's just some Wii modding shenanigans.

As I said earlier, I plan to. The concept of Mario Tennis with online sold me from the get-go.
Soaprman

Ekaru wrote:

Soaprman wrote:

Not even that. It's just some Wii modding shenanigans.
I see...

And yeah, I loved me some N64 Mario Tennis so if the new one is like that I'll pick it up.

And regarding 3DS models, yeah, I've love it if they'd cut it out with all the new things for a while. I'm sad enough that they just now decided to make a purple one. Not that I dislike my aqua one, but purple would have been so much cooler!
Azure_Kite
Personally I'd rather they put some thought into their peripherals :v
Topic Starter
Mianki

Courtney wrote:

Well, to my knowledge, the 3DS hasn't really caught on yet as a gaming necessity (not sure how to describe it) but I think it's because theyve made so many different DS models in what seems to be a short amount of time..people are having a hard time keeping up.. They don't wanna go out and buy a 3DS if they just recently bought the DSi or DSi XL or even if their DS lite still works perfectly fine....or at least until they come out with some more 3D games. That's why I think they won't make a 3D Pokemon game anytime soon. The only reason I have one is because my brother got it as his first DS for Christmas and is lending it to me since my DS lite is in bad condition. I really need to take care of my things better. 3:
You're making it sound like 3DS is another DS series model or that people in general think so. Just wanna say that 3DS is the successor to DS and DSi. And I agree with you on that if someone has recently bought DSi, they won't go and buy a 3DS anytime soon.
The 3DS game library isn't that big yet, but there are still awesome games which Nintendo fans sure want, like Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus: Uprising, remakes of Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64. And there's a bunch of upcoming hot games like Kingdom Hearts 3D, New Super Mario Bros. 2 Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Super Smash Bros.
As a gaming necessity, 3DS is getting there and the 3DS sales have been great since the price cut so the future is looking pretty promising :P
NaomiMinette
Mario Tennis Open is reserved. Cya guys next week on there :D
Topic Starter
Mianki
"Voice chat enabled"
Nice~

bomber34
oohhhh I can't help myself D:
50% in me say that I want this game
the other 50% aren't sure if i have fun with that (if it has a storymode etc., gameplay?)
Topic Starter
Mianki
And here we have English trailer for KH 3D:

Irisu_old
I really want KH 3D. The trailers look amazing and the plot looks like it has a big twist in it >.<
Azure_Kite
KH 3D looks amazing; the CG Trailer copy pasta'd a whole lot of previously made CGs, though, but it's nice to the prettier remakes of notable scenes, like Axel challenging Roxas and stuff.

I approve.
SuzumiyaBR

Azure_Kite wrote:

Those are DS games, not 3DS games. Wrong thread :/

Soaprman wrote:

You can play DS games on the 3DS, so yes. !

XD

Recalling
2 games = osu

Queedan 1 or 2 and Elite Angel Beats

i are looking this 2 games
NaomiMinette
In today's Pokémon news (though I'm a day late about this): http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ ... 012-05-15/

And in related (though non-3DS) news, more info about Pokémon Black 2/White 2: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video ... version-2/
Topic Starter
Mianki
Kingdom Hearts 3D special edition was announced: http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/16/ki ... -revealed/

I hope we get that in Europe as well :P
NaomiMinette
Ffffffffffffffff, stop getting me excited over KH3D D=
Drakari_old
What, I'm the only person who hated that Kingdom Hearts trailer?
NaomiMinette
And... why, exactly?
Topic Starter
Mianki
Dialog is cheesy, but it's KH so no suprise :P
NaomiMinette
Ekaru

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Recalling
2 games = osu

Queedan 1 or 2 and Elite Angel Beats

i are looking this 2 games
All three of those games have osu!'s gameplay. Anyways...

Drakari wrote:

What, I'm the only person who hated that Kingdom Hearts trailer?
Well, at the very least you're the only one who felt the need to inform us that you did not like the trailer. We don't know for sure, though, but I know that I enjoyed it quite a bit.
bomber34
I was going to get Mario Tennis Open .... but then I saw that it has no items ... but items make it more fun. Now I am unsure if i should get the game D:
Azure_Kite
That is exactly how I expect the game's story line to now unravel, Blazevoir
-kevincela-

Huh,seems pretty cool D:
I really hope Capcom will port this in europe, even if well, I don't have many hopes for this. :(
Topic Starter
Mianki

-kevincela- wrote:

Huh,seems pretty cool D:
I really hope Capcom will port this in europe, even if well, I don't have many hopes for this. :(
Oh, this is the Lost Planet spin off which I've heard about. Yeah, there's a strong chance this will be released in Europe and in America aswell.
Ekaru

bomber34 wrote:

I was going to get Mario Tennis Open .... but then I saw that it has no items ... but items make it more fun. Now I am unsure if i should get the game D:
Well, Blaze and I will be getting the game 4 days before you can even purchase it, so we'll tell you how it is.
bomber34

Ekaru wrote:

bomber34 wrote:

Well, Blaze and I will be getting the game 4 days before you can even purchase it, so we'll tell you how it is.
:D thanks :)
NaomiMinette
I'll say this much: if MTO sucks, the trade-in money's going to KH3D XD
Drakari_old

Blazevoir wrote:

And... why, exactly?
Specifically?
-Bad voice acting
-Horrible mirror border thing taking up 70% of the screen
-I don't like Kingdom Hearts
-Not enough TWEWY
Moriya Suwako
Recently I wanna play Mario Tennis Open :3
I never miss any Mario series' game~
Ekaru

Drakari wrote:

Specifically?
-Bad voice acting
-Horrible mirror border thing taking up 70% of the screen
-I don't like Kingdom Hearts
-Not enough TWEWY
I don't like Kingdom Hearts
If you don't like Kingdom Hearts, then why the hell are you wasting time complaining about its trailer? Is there really any point in complaining about a trailer for a game series you don't like and, presumably, don't even play? That's about as anti-productive as you can get.

I'll say this much: if MTO sucks, the trade-in money's going to KH3D XD
It's basically Mario Power Tennis, but less gimmicky, more balanced, and with online. Trust me, it should be fun and enjoyable.
NaomiMinette
I'll take your word for it, but if there's a lack of items like bomber said... well... let's just hope the rest of the game can cover that.
show more