Later
16.67% 75
Total votes: 450
Please sign in to vote.
show more
posted
... I did just see Yuri Lowell, right?
posted
I would love to have Tales of The Abyss 3D. It's very difficult to find in my country :(
posted
Maybe I will buy a 3DS, I want Kingdom Hearts 3D pretty bad ^^
Other games are nice too. But at the moment is a "meh" console.
posted
*handheld

Anyway, so I'm just wondering... How come they're still making DS games?
posted
How come you aren't still making DS games?

For reals, though, probably because the DS is like the PS2 was in that it has a large enough userbase that making games so late in its life and after its successor has come out isn't a terrible idea.
posted
Fair enough, but there are so many games (like Pokemon Black 2/White 2) that would've been nice to see on the 3DS, buuuuuuuuut at the same time, I guess they decided to release it as just DS games because of the prequels.

...I DUNNO ANYMORE!
posted
2363-6471-4509

I have Mario Kart 7 and Super Street Fighter 4
posted
The heck... You never told me ingame ._.

Anyway, added.
posted
Added too.
I deleted Ekaru, Jar, Mogsworth, and Blue Dragon due to inactivity.
posted

ThreeEyedPea wrote:

2363-6471-4509

I have Mario Kart 7 and Super Street Fighter 4
Got it!
posted
Are y'all ready for Paper Mario for 3DS this summer?
posted

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Already have it reserved :D
posted

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Shit's gonna be ballin as hell, you KNOW I'm all over that. Seeing the previews are kind of what made me get the 3DS.
posted
Previews make me wish I haven't seen them... THIS'D BETTER BE A GOOD GAME! (Also, thank goodness they're not using Super Paper Mario's formula.)
posted
Yeah, pretty sure it's a regular Paper Mario. Super Paper Mario started out good but got more and more boring as it went on. Only the writing kept me going past about the halfway point.
posted
Getting a 3DS at the end of the year after denying one a few days ago.

...Mmmkay.
posted
I'm waiting for more decent games. I'll probably get one sometime this year as well. Especially because my current DS is almost dead. :[
posted
There's a strong possibility that Nintendo will release a 3DS model with two analog sticks. Dunno when, maybe they'll announce it at this summer's E3.
posted
Dammit now I'm going to need to finish playing through 1KYD. I guess the stories are isolated enough that there shouldn't be too many spoilers.
posted
According to the 3DS release date list from GameStop, it said Paper Mario 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2 will be released on a same date (May 2nd for the North American release). Is that's true or what?
show more