16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
ztrot
my fc is 1075-1598-9539
NaomiMinette
What games do you have?
bomber34
Bought Resident Evil Revelations recently :D I love it, it is better than the demo.
Only downside ... german voice acting ... I have never seen anything that bad in 5 years xD
good thing i can switch to english.
BadLuckExpert
I'm saving my allowance right now to buy one. I kinda hesitate to buy it since the games aren't that many. Should i buy it?
Bass
Good news. Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai has been released. Only in Japan though :(.

Better they release 3DS flashcart soon.
Dieathan
Finally been bothered to triple-star rank all the cups on Mario Kart 7. I feel really accomplished now.
Topic Starter
Mianki

BadLuckExpert wrote:

I'm saving my allowance right now to buy one. I kinda hesitate to buy it since the games aren't that many. Should i buy it?
There are good games for 3DS like Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Land, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil Revelations and more are coming. But I dunno about spending all your money on it.
BadLuckExpert

Mianki wrote:

BadLuckExpert wrote:

There are good games for 3DS like Mario Kart 9, Super Mario Land, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil Revelations and more are coming. But I dunno about spending all your money on it.
Of course i won't spend all my money, i'm just gonna use some of it to buy one. So are you saying i better buy it? The games are nice though, maybe i should buy it..
mm201

Mianki wrote:

Mario Kart 9
DO WANT! I only have 7. :cry:
Soaprman
You can make your very own Mario Kart 9 by taping your copy of Mario Kart 7 to 2/7 of another copy of Mario Kart 7. And then you just have to mod your 3DS so the new cart fits.
Topic Starter
Mianki

BadLuckExpert wrote:

Of course i won't spend all my money, i'm just gonna use some of it to buy one. So are you saying i better buy it? The games are nice though, maybe i should buy it..
Yeah it's nice purchase if you have extra money and you like games from Nintendo.

Mario Kart 9 hehee ^^'
Confused it with Mario Party 9
NaomiMinette
Off-topc: MARIO PARTY 9 IS SO ALSDFKJSA;LFJSA;LFJS;LJF;LFKSJ /ragecaps

On-topic: Do you all still do kartparties? :(
bomber34

Blazevoir wrote:

Off-topc: MARIO PARTY 9 IS SO ALSDFKJSA;LFJSA;LFJS;LJF;LFKSJ /ragecaps

On-topic: Do you all still do kartparties? :(

no because there is no one to play with ;_;
NaomiMinette

bomber34 wrote:

no because there is no one to play with ;_;
I know, right? ._.

In other news: if you're part of Club Nintendo, you can get free Kid Icarus: Uprising cards. *waiting for mine even though I'm not getting the game (yet)*
mm201
Then get on more often! >_<
Soaprman
What if we're actually around but nobody calls a kartparty because they think nobody is around?
NaomiMinette
Well... more than half the time there's usually never enough people because they're busy... *wanting to do Community*
Drakari_old
Buy 3DS if you want games for 3DS. I'm currently slightly (not much) regretful since I never use it.
Im_Lost_old
FC 5412-9924-3140
NaomiMinette
Oh yeah... So did anyone get Kid Icarus: Uprising? If so, thoughts on it?

Oops... I thought it was out already... Well anyway, so IS anyone getting it?
CNM501
I was thinking of getting Kid Icarus but then I saw Mario Open Tennis... I want that instead. LOL
Dieathan
I'm interested in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Also, I just realised that Rhythm Thief is coming out in a few weeks. I'll probably check that out as well.
NaomiMinette
I'm also interested in Rhythm Thief. Hopefully there will be a demo.
Dieathan
Just beat all of Super Mario 3D Land. Both with Mario and Luigi, including S8-Crown. Time to get back to Shinobi.
Azure_Kite
Hahah, Blaze and I were talking about SM3DL too.

Welcome to the 100% club :3

Did you get Crownx3 lives?
xerxes_oli
I preordered Kid Icarus Im so excited! I hope some of you all get it too so we can battle :)
bomber34

xerxes_oli wrote:

I preordered Kid Icarus Im so excited! I hope some of you all get it too so we can battle :)
I will get it as soon as i have money again xD
mm201

Dieathan wrote:

Just beat all of Super Mario 3D Land. Both with Mario and Luigi, including S8-Crown. Time to get back to Shinobi.
The crown level is totally sweet for speedruns.
NaomiMinette

xerxes_oli wrote:

Eh... I'm not getting it unless I'm convinced it's not just a simple shooter/beat-'em-up. I know you can up the difficulty, but what I mean is if you can use powerups during flying and/or land battles.
Shinxyn
FC:0602-6841-8679

Want people to play Kid Icarus with~ (I have Mario Kart, too)
NaomiMinette
It's not even out here yet. Yes, more MK victi--I mean--racers :D
bomber34
Let's talk about Heroes of Ruin for a second, because I am a bit interested in this game.
To be honest i don't know much about it except that the gameplay is similar to Diablo (at least i think it is). I'm not sure if it has random dungeons like Diablo but everything else seems similar.
I think it would be nice if this game has a MP where you could play with firends to kill hard monsters and so on but this game is published by Square and developed by n-space.
I don't know any good game from n-space ... they did crap like Duke Nukem Time to Kill and those CoD ports for the DS. They all sucked D:

I just wanna know what you guys think of it ^^
Dieathan

Shinxyn wrote:

FC:0602-6841-8679
Done.
Topic Starter
Mianki

bomber34 wrote:

Heroes of Ruin
First time I hear of this game, checked the trailer and seems interesting.

Plus about Kingdom Hearts 3D:
"The game also features a memoir function where players can see the overall plot of the entire Kingdom Hearts series..."

Cool~
Source
Dieathan
Just heard about Theatrhythm Final Fantasy getting an English release later this year. Looking forward to it.
ztrot
monster hunter 3ds is going to be my sole reason for getting the circle pad pro
Azure_Kite
There have been two announced.....

3G and 4....
Topic Starter
Mianki
Rhythm Thief demo was fun and I ordered Kid Icarus~
NaomiMinette

ztrot wrote:

monster hunter 3ds is going to be my sole reason for getting the circle pad pro
Oh crap... I wasn't aware of this...

Just wondering though: do you have to play a previous game to understand this one, or does it not matter?
Azure_Kite
Each Monster hunte game is generally a self-contained game, where you wash ashore/drift into the village as a wanderer, and make a name for yourself in the respective village.

I'm sure these ones will be no different.
show more