show more
Topic Starter
Mianki
My Wi-Fi is back so added Bass ^^
NoHitter
3050-8249-3772
Only have LoZ:OOT as of now though.
NaomiMinette
Get MK7 D: Anyway, added you (and Bass).
Drakari_old
I'm guessing the free LoZ: Four Swords they gave people for free doesn't support online play?
NaomiMinette

Drakari wrote:

I'm guessing the free LoZ: Four Swords they gave people for free doesn't support online play?
Sadly, no... otherwise I'd be playing that just as much as MK7.
Dieathan

Blazevoir wrote:

Drakari wrote:

Sadly, no... otherwise I'd be playing that just as much as MK7.
Too bad it doesn't. Playing this game alone is pretty tough actually. Also, I just added NoHItter but don't expect to catch up with me for about a week since I'm going off to Melbourne. I'll see if I can find anywhere I can connect with you guys while I'm there though.
NaomiMinette
Singleplayer gameplay is horrible, especially during the "final" set of dungeons... You'd have to have EXTREMELY good reflexes to avoid a Game Over...
-kevincela-
Agree,it's such a pain doing the last set of dungeon... I'm still stuck at the "NES" one. D:
Btw,I'm posting my 3DS friend code here: 3394-3578-5864
NaomiMinette

-kevincela- wrote:

Agree,it's such a pain doing the last set of dungeon... I'm still stuck at the "NES" one. D:
Btw,I'm posting my 3DS friend code here: 3394-3578-5864
Pfft, the NES dungeons are easy... It's two certain other dungeons that are a mass pain in the ass ._.

Also, added~
mm201
The LTTP indoor part was a pain in the ass, but yeah, the Hero's Trial dungeons are just excessive. You get like 4 of those blue skeletons with the swords at once, and they're already pretty damn hard to kill on their own! And you'll get like a million of those pigs with the blades whose range is much further than yours and they just keep coming. Throw in a bunch of red/green jelly thingies to take up all your attention and a hundred skeletons spamming bones at you all at once and, well, you get the picture...
NaomiMinette
WTB> emulator that'll make the game think a Wi-Fi connection is LAN so I can beat the last dungeons with others ._.
Shohei Ohtani
People who still need to add me:
Ekaru
Mogsworth
Pokebis
Anonymus
Pieguy1372
someonewhodied
Bass-Chan
NoHItter
Kevincela
CNM501
If I need to add anyone let me know so I can add you back specifically. :)
Angelique

CNM501 wrote:

If I need to add anyone let me know so I can add you back specifically. :)
Add me :)
Bass
I've added everyone from list, now add me back :3.
Mismagius

(that's ~$80)

This is basically the situation of game prices here in Brazil. :( I wish I could buy something but it's seriously way too expensive. I'm gonna try to find better prices then later I'll join the party; i hope I won't be too late dsafagdsh

EDIT: anyways, my friend code is 4296-3361-2197, meh
NaomiMinette
Nah; there's usually like 3-4 willing people to play during a kartparty (me being one of them), so I don't think you'd be too late.

Also, sucks about prices where you are :(
-kevincela-

Blue Dragon wrote:

(that's ~$80)

This is basically the situation of game prices here in Brazil. :( I wish I could buy something but it's seriously way too expensive. I'm gonna try to find better prices then later I'll join the party; i hope I won't be too late dsafagdsh

EDIT: anyways, my friend code is 4296-3361-2197, meh
80 dollars? What the hell?
Here in italy the economic situations is meh,but 3ds games usually don't cost that high!
bomber34
Ok I start thinking about getting a Fighting Game for the 3DS.

I have to decide between the upcoming Tekken and DoA Dimensions.

Are there any Tekken fans here? Or how many people already have DoA?
Dieathan

bomber34 wrote:

I have DoA Dimensions and while I haven't played any of the series at all (Except DoA 2 for Dreamcast very briefly), it's really good. Only problem is that the game slows itself a tiny bit with the 3D Effect on but thankfully it still flows fairly smoothly. Never really played Tekken games either but I might check Tekken Prime out.
CNM501

bomber34 wrote:

Get Tekken dude. O_O It also comes pre-loaded with a full length CG Tekken movie, I mean come on. That's just cool. :D
bomber34

CNM501 wrote:

bomber34 wrote:

Get Tekken dude. O_O It also comes pre-loaded with a full length CG Tekken movie, I mean come on. That's just cool. :D

Well i don't know if this is cool. I mean the Story of Tekken is just about throwing other characters in canyons, volcanos and shoot them to the moon .
I love Tekken and DoA but I think it would be stupid to own both because i only will play one really hardcore. I also hope they add the church stage of Tekken 5 in because that stage is epic ^^.
But thanks for the suggestions :)
Topic Starter
Mianki

bomber34 wrote:

Why not Street Fighter IV ;_;
bomber34

Mianki wrote:

Why not Street Fighter IV ;_;
well sry, but street fighter isn't for me. I just love Street fighter 2 (first edition not Turbo). The others are .... well i can't enjoy them really. Sry ;_;
TimeWalker
Hey! Here's my friend code ^^
2707-1657-0860
Topic Starter
Mianki
I was about to order One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP. The Japanese version of the game featured the both episodes which were released on the Wii few years ago, but then I read that the European version only has the first episode. Apparently the European localization took too much space on the cartridge so the second episode didn't make it.
Aasdsdf screw you Europe ><
Locher
I wish for the day Animal Crossing meets the stores so we can all visit each other and show off our house while going to fish rare tunafish and walk around in pink osu! t-shirt
NaomiMinette
I gave up on the Animal Crossing series since you pretty much have to play every day to keep your town all tidy ._.

Anyway, so today I went to GameStop today with my 3DS in Sleep Mode. After getting a StreetPass notification, I went to Mii Plaza... and I suddenly saw over 400 Miis... WHEN I ONLY HAD 2 IN THERE BEFORE THE NOTIFICATION!

That brings up a question: do the Miis from another person's 3DS that they met through StreetPass as well as the ones they made themselves also get transferred to yours?
Soaprman
Miis you meet online (e.g., in Mario Kart races) go there too I think. Or something... not positive how it works. I know I have tons of online Miis in mine though.

I've been playing Tales of the Abyss. Holla at all tha playas who picked it up today.
NaomiMinette
Hmm... Well I don't go on Mii Plaza unless I get a notification, so I honestly don't know...
Dieathan
Currently anticipating the release of MGS3D. Only a few weeks more...
mm201
It happened in the firmware update that added new puzzles. Miis met online appear in your Plaza but there's no notification. They can be told apart because they don't carry a recent title icon.
Mismagius
*updates 3DS*

RIP flashcart :(
mm201
If it worked before, it should still work after the update. At worst, you'll need to update the cart's firmware using an older DS. If you don't have an older DS, you should update the flashcart right now before you update.
Locher
which flashcard are you using?
I still cannot decide on one...

maybe supercard dstwo....or re4l somesomething like that
Mismagius
I'm using R4i-drive, which didn't have an update since June 2011. Ugh.
-kevincela-
All R4s are shit,remember. Only supercard and other flashcards are actually good.
NaomiMinette

Dieathan wrote:

Currently anticipating the release of MGS3D. Only a few weeks more...
I just now realized what that stood for, lol. *tries out demo*

Anyway, I'm wondering if it'll have the same amount of content as the PS2 counterpart (probably without the Ape Escape bits).
Dieathan

Blazevoir wrote:

I just now realized what that stood for, lol. *tries out demo*

Anyway, I'm wondering if it'll have the same amount of content as the PS2 counterpart (probably without the Ape Escape bits).
I think it takes from the Substinence rerelease. I know that the frogs have now been replaced with Yoshis and the graphics have had an update as well.
bomber34
D: this game was made for the circle pad add on .... and some cuts scenes had some framerate problems.
Overall still great but i'm still shocked by the fact that the Letter buttons are for the camera (without extra pad)
show more