Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blobishh_old
zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzzxzxzxzxzxzx
oops...
Forgot to turn off chat?

Btw what map were you playing?
SaigonAlice
I'm doing you a favour by turning this dreadful, shallow thread into a Lapis appreciation thread

APPRECIATE HER !!!!
DigiDrake

SaigonAlice wrote:

I'm doing you a favour by turning this dreadful, shallow thread into a Lapis appreciation thread

APPRECIATE HER !!!!
Tmw Steven universe has oozed from tumblr into osu!
Rilene
Razzy

SaigonAlice wrote:

I'm doing you a favour by turning this dreadful, shallow thread into a Lapis Lapras appreciation thread

APPRECIATE HER !!!!
Mahogany
Lapras ain't that good though because Ice typing defensive pokemon just doesn't make sense ):
Catgirl
I'm doing you a favour by turning this dreadful, shallow thread into a Lapis Lapras faiswusuf appreciation thread
Razzy

Catgirl wrote:

I'm doing you a favour by turning this dreadful, shallow thread into a Lapis Lapras faiswusuf appreciation thread
"Miss me yet?" -Roshan
Tae

Catgirl wrote:

ily <3

fanclubs =/= appreciation threads, in case anybody is wondering
Nameless
the tsar of Russia has awakened
Topic Starter
Blobishh_old

Raspberriel wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

I'm doing you a favour by turning this dreadful, shallow thread into a Lapis Lapras appreciation thread

APPRECIATE HER !!!!

Catgirl wrote:

DigiDrake wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

APPRECIATE HER !!!!

Tmw Steven universe has oozed from tumblr into osu!

appreciation given
TheLonePiggy
ima just grab my stuff and leave
NeXt4r_

TheLonePiggy wrote:

ima just grab my stuff and leave
where?
you can't escape from anywhere
you must STAY