I forgot I fixed somethings..but I can't play osu!
sahuang wrote:I noticed that you updated when i'm modding, so some things may be already changed.[General]
- AR and HP setting are pretty weird to me.
ar:4 8 9 9.2, i think you should make ar of hard <=7, current gap between 4 and 8 is too big
hp:4 6 7 6. again, make them sth like 4 5 6 6/6.5 can be much better. fixed[Normal]
- 00:10:559 (4,5) - your 1.2x and 1.4x ds, i guess you should ctrl+G the reverse slider fixed
- 00:07:243 (5) - can be more symmetric if you put red dot in the middle fixed
- 00:17:190 (2,3,4) - take a look at the flow and the distance here, 3 is way too near 2. i think you should move00:18:185 (3) - to ~326|83
sth like http://puu.sh/qGHKP/ce81b5dce1.jpg changed slider shape[Hard]
- 00:23:490 (2,1) - even if not intentional i think blanket would be a better choice. I'll consider it.
- 00:05:254 (1,2) - 00:01:275 (1,2) - inconsistency. clearly music rhythm is the same fixed
- 00:09:730 (2,3) - stack is pretty hard to click,so make it like 00:08:901 (2,1) -
- 00:06:249 (1,1,1) - sth i wanna mention is that your NC spam is way too many. i suggest NC every 6 white lines instead of 3 cuz some nc are really unnecessary. fixed
- 00:25:147 (1,1,1) - these NC are really not needed, look at your Normal diff. fixed
- 00:29:127 (1,1,1) - same, you should, however, nc 00:32:111 (2) - fixed
- 00:34:763 (3,1,2,3) - this symmetry is forced, not natural at all.even yourself NC 00:35:095 (1) - so that 00:35:095 (1,2,3) - is supposed to be a group. and music suggests that 00:34:763 (3,1) - ds should be larger while the following 3 sliders should be identical.
try to make a triangle shape or sth regarding 00:35:095 (1,2,3) -
- 00:41:395 (5,6,1) - you can consider a small jump for last note as Insane did. e.g stack 00:41:063 (4,1) -[Insane]
- 00:35:259 - ai check unsnap fixed
- 00:01:607 (2,3) - this is inconsistent with 00:00:612 (2,3,4) - 00:04:591 (2,3,4) - 00:05:586 (2,3,4) - when they have same rhythm. fixed
- 00:12:051 - This is Insane so please don't undermap the drum here. ik you maybe want to follow violin voice here but i dont think it fits fixed
- 00:13:709 - same as above
- 00:15:864 (3,4,1,2) - why not stack?
- 00:17:522 - map this fixed
- 00:23:158 (2,3,4,1) - this is weird.00:23:656 - 00:23:987 - shouldnt be ignored if you map 00:23:490 (4,1) - .any reason?hmm..I can't find problem..
- the nc here is also pretty strange to me 00:23:822 (1) -[Extra]
- explain: why 00:01:607 (2,3,4,5) - has such small ds compared to 00:00:612 (2,3,4,5) - 00:04:591 (2,3,4,5) - 00:05:586 (2,3,4,5) - ?this problem happens in literally every diff and idk why,cuz music is exactly the same fixed
- 00:06:083 (5,1) - expecting a jump here fixed
- 00:23:656 (4,1,2) - weird ds. music is much much much quiet 00:23:822 (1,2) - so why big jump?piano sound is going higher
- 00:34:763 (4,5,1,2) - weird flow,plus ds 00:34:929 (5,1) - at least should be bigger than 00:35:426 (3,4,5,6) - etc
- 00:36:090 (1,1,2) - inconsistent fixed
- 00:42:058 (1) - put it somewhere else for symmetry fixed
The ending, those cross screen left right jumps i dont feel very good, the music shouldnt be mapped like this imo
anyway thanks for mod!