forum

i have no friends, send help :')

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Franchoise
A little back story to how i ended up playing osu right now:

i used to hear some guy on random forum mentioning osu! and i'm pretty curious myself and decided to try to take a look at it in youtube and the first video i encounter was Cookiezie playing Freedome Dive... i was like "woah this look pretty cool" but then i realized that i need to have tablet to play (at that time i don't know if i can use mouse to play osu!) so i'm pretty dissapointed and leave the hype train. Many month later i have some random conversation with my friend and i mention that i wanted to buy tablet so i can start digital drawing and playing osu, but then he answer "you know you can use mouse to play osu right?" and i was like "wait what? really?" and here i am now playing osu.

After that tragedy i play osu everyday and it's been almost 2 month now since the first time i played osu and i think i'm improving a lot (i can play some 5 star beatmap but that's all about it) but now that i think about, all this time i only play osu alone (none of my real life friend interested to play it with me) and i find it pretty lonely...

so now here i am wanted to make some friendship with strangers so hi guys~
Tae

Welcome dude!
Sandy Hoey
Hey! Welcome to the forums. If you want someone to play with, you can msg me when I am online and we can play! Always looking for new people to play with.
Bara-
Hi!
Welcome to the forums! If you want to, feel free to PM me to talk (I won't bite :3)
Feel free to add me as a friend, but due to how the friend system works here, please send me a message so I can add you back ^_^
Meah
Hello, welcome to osu! forums. Enjoy your stay ;)
potatoboy69_old
Welcome, we can be friends if you want :)
Topic Starter
Franchoise
thanks guys :)
i'll make sure i'll add you guys if i'm back
_Hatsumi
heyyy fellow indonesian! :lol:

welcome to the forum :)
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!