forum

Just looking for a general consensus

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xato
So I joined a year ago (prob only played 10 hours at most and stopped until this summer)
I've played for almost two months and can do 4-5 stars (barely at 5 or over and sometimes its just a fluke). I'm just curious how long people improved (just casually for fun) to get to be able to play around 6 or 7 stars?

So far the more songs I play the more I feel my progress speed (as long as there's progress i'm fine with it) but lately I noticed that my progress is not being very consistent and is dropping. Has anyone experienced something similar like that?
Fxjlk
The higher rank you get the more you have to play to improve

I was 220hrs playtime before i played 6*
Topic Starter
Xato
damn, looks like it will be quite some time before I can catch up to my friends
Sandy Hoey

GhostAusar wrote:

damn, looks like it will be quite some time before I can catch up to my friends
You only have 70 hours played. You're doing just fine.
7ambda
You will have more fun in the long run if you play for fun instead of ranks.
-Ene-_old_1

GhostAusar wrote:

So I joined a year ago (prob only played 10 hours at most and stopped until this summer)
I've played for almost two months and can do 4-5 stars (barely at 5 or over and sometimes its just a fluke). I'm just curious how long people improved (just casually for fun) to get to be able to play around 6 or 7 stars?

So far the more songs I play the more I feel my progress speed (as long as there's progress i'm fine with it) but lately I noticed that my progress is not being very consistent and is dropping. Has anyone experienced something similar like that?
lol I can';t play above 6 stars for shit. I play 4.5 to 5.5stars which is the same as you...that been said I can play 4.5 to 5.5 properly as thats my skill range...you're no way near playing these stars properly yet. Took me over a year but I've been stuck around the same skill level for several months...but I have fun so nm.
StephOsu
took me 500 hours of gameplay to consistently PASS some 6 star songs
mulraf
well. 6* =/= 6*.
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378183
there are more difficult 5,0* songs than that stuff imho.
still having a hard time to consitently pass 6* songs. just able to do some. and that after nearly 600 hours play time :/
will never fc

F1r3tar wrote:

You will have more fun in the long run if you play for fun instead of ranks.
agree with this 100%, if you're having fun overtime you'll improve
winber1
tbh it took me just 100pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and a 10km run