show more
Kyouren
Where is diff with 2,00 star rating?
Topic Starter
ReFaller
It's Chalwa's diff but we cut these 0,04 XD
Seijiro
#modreqs

Short and simple. I don't really have things to point out.
Kyouren
Nice, ranked it! :3
ZekeyHache
[General]
  1. Don't you want to use a custom diff name for the hard diff? Lucky seems like a good idea imo~ It's fine if you don't want~
[Chalwa's Normal]
  1. 00:39:017 (1) - This angle feels awkward because of the sharpness imo, what about making the angle less sharp? Like this
That's all~ Call me back after your reply ^^
Chalwa
Fixed. Thanks ezek

Topic Starter
ReFaller
i don't feel to use custom name, i like to do that in approval maps (if it will happen someday) or translate difficulty name in other language for my choosen maps

Edit: Update is mapseted
ZekeyHache

~Qualified~
meii18
Yay osu! needs more We Bare Bears. Congratz!! <3
Chalwa
Congratz ReFaller for very good Hard diff and congratz for Bakari fo nice Easy diff and congratz to worst mapper in the world for the shitest Normal diff in the world...
Topic Starter
ReFaller
Tchanks to guest mappers for enjoying my map, star shooters except me and all people in thread
Wormi

ezek wrote:

Note: You can use either "Brad Breeck" or "bradbreeck" as the artist name, BUT you will have to add the other name to tags~
Please add "brad breecks" to tags like every other WBB ranked maps, I cant find this one by typing Brad Breeck in the search form
ZekeyHache

Worminators wrote:

ezek wrote:

Note: You can use either "Brad Breeck" or "bradbreeck" as the artist name, BUT you will have to add the other name to tags~
Please add "brad breecks" to tags like every other WBB ranked maps, I cant find this one by typing Brad Breeck in the search form
Oops! Well, a QAT can add that tag without doing a DQ, thanks for noticing ^^
Topic Starter
ReFaller

Worminators wrote:

ezek wrote:

I presented to ezek your opinion, he is not a problem for him.

As he wrote, it can be added by QAT personally.

Edit: ezek replies with a speed of link
HappyRocket88
Congratulations for your second! >w<
Shunao
Gratz!~ :)
Kyouren
Gratzz :3
_DT3
Lovely Song
Gratz!
Froskya
Congratulations!~ :3
Wormi
u forgot about brad breek tags
-Asuki-Chan-
the highest diff doesnt have enough od cs hp and ar you might try cs 5 ar 9 od 7 hp 7
Topic Starter
ReFaller
Hard difficulty with ar 9 is unrankable.

Personally i don't use cs5 when mapping unless i'm forced to use it, also i don't apply OD and HP7 to Hards.