Laika‘s std modding queue> <

posted
Total Posts
190
show more
Rose Melody
Hi

NM in my map and thanks alot ..

VIXX - Error Japanese Ver.


^^
NucleaRaven
hello o/

the map im going to request is over 5 mins, but i havent met a person who dislikes this song, so ill reckon youll like it too ^^
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/508210
if you do accept then ty very much, if not, im open to do a m4m, however i do not know exactly which map youll want me to mod, so if you pm in game we can discuss it there.

Ty~!
_FlameL
619
Hi.
NM request please (if open)

  1. Genre: Anime / Novelty
  2. BPM: 70
  3. Length: 4:21 (4:00 drain)


Thank you.
Kantzm8
Topic Starter
kanor
Closed
Topic Starter
kanor

NucleaRaven wrote:

hello o/

the map im going to request is over 5 mins, but i havent met a person who dislikes this song, so ill reckon youll like it too ^^
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/508210
if you do accept then ty very much, if not, im open to do a m4m, however i do not know exactly which map youll want me to mod, so if you pm in game we can discuss it there.

Ty~!
damn it! My dishes!
Topic Starter
kanor
Open for 3 mods :)
no moe song plz
Regou
NM request~
link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/514750
摸不了ex的話那就pass了INFINITE和GRAVITY吧~拜託啦_(:з」∠)_
(除了Dailycare的難度其餘都可以用中文摸)
Firetruck
NM reqqqqq thanks c: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/498869


no moe :^)
Sakurauchi Riko
Heyo,

asking for an NM -> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/502816
(You modded my previous mapset which is ranked now, I hope thats not a problem if I reuqest again)

Thanks a lot! :D
Pata-Mon
hi
求个nm或者ticket https://osu.ppy.sh/s/513274
谢谢啦
Haganenno
p/5507072/

Hi, 4 diffs below Extra, I can M4M if you contact me once you have a map for M4M
Topic Starter
kanor
closed
Topic Starter
kanor

Pata-Mon wrote:

hi
求个nm或者ticket https://osu.ppy.sh/s/513274
谢谢啦
摸个屁啊,直接飞吧
Topic Starter
kanor

FlameLancer wrote:

Hi
NM
nano.RIPE - Esoragoto
Thanks
im sorry that i have modded the same song so i dont want to modded again..... :?
if you have another map ,just post it to me , i will mod it :)
Pata-Mon

kanor wrote:

Pata-Mon wrote:

hi
求个nm或者ticket https://osu.ppy.sh/s/513274
谢谢啦
摸个屁啊,直接飞吧
哭哭哦sp又不够
Topic Starter
kanor
open for 3 mod :)
songs by male utaites only
Lilyanna
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/515968
what is male utaites?
Topic Starter
kanor

Lilyanna wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/515968
what is male utaites?
only sung by males :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply