Since i am too lazy to get pictures.
1ST:POKEMON!
Lastest: IS:Infintie Stratos
Kokizi
First :
the good times..

Last :
Nazeko

datflat winged girl or that busted angel warrior?
Sailor Moon, I totally can't recall the story, I just know it's what they called anime. Ahh childhood memories :(
Fairy Tail, Just up to episode 50 and then I gave up.
Haseo_old

Yakitate Japan was my first anime. I was 5-7 years old that time. And when I saw the Hare Hare Yukai map.....

I think I watched Dragon Ball when I was 3, but I don't have a clear memory. Watched Naruto in 2005, but I never really liked it. I don't watch much anime though.
Pineapple-sama
FMA and Ao no exorcist
Rii_old_1

Pita Ten - C3
wtf is dis difference O_o
vizzy
My first legit one was Love Hina, and I can't remember the last series I completed.
Skuld
First one was Dragon Ball. Can't remember the last one.
silmarilen
first one i can remember was pokemon, tho i may have seen others before that without knowing they were anime.
last one i fully watched was Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito
ampzz
First anime seen:
Marzinger Z.

Latest anime seen:
This whole season.

Good times, good times.
KuronumaSawako
First: Digimon.

Lastest anime fully watched: Seto no Hanayome + 2 OVAS

24 minutes after Seto no Hanayome: Sora no Manimani
xsrsbsns

first: groove adventure rave
last: papa no iukoto kikinasai
Shiro
The first I remember watching was Card Captor Sakura.

The last I saw was... MLP Puella Magi Madoka Magica

*high-fives Beuchi*

EDIT: has anyone noticed how similar Sakura's and Madoka's outfits are on Beuchi's pictures ?
Sander-Don

Odaril wrote:

has anyone noticed how similar Sakura's and Madoka's outfits are on Beuchi's pictures ?
I was gonna say that, lol.
Faust
First: Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, 1997

Last: Amagami SS+
Shiro

Sander-Don wrote:

Odaril wrote:

has anyone noticed how similar Sakura's and Madoka's outfits are on Beuchi's pictures ?
I was gonna say that, lol.
Their hair too.
ziin
"Don't Cry, Gohan! His First Fight" / "Gohan Makes a Friend" [A New Friend]
"Naku na Gohan! Hajimete no Tatakai." (泣くな悟飯! はじめての闘い。)
Technichally it was DBZ. I likely saw something earlier, like sailor moon or speed racer, but didn't remember for obvious reasons. Actually the more I think about it it was probably voltron or transformers.

On the other side of things, un-go was pretty shit because it went from understandable to what the fuck is going on.
Shiirn
Kanon 2000 was the first anime I saw, knowing what anime was.

Last episode I watched was... *checks* BRS ep 3.

too lazy for images sue me
Kinrinjin7
to me, it would be :
then
Drexel13
First: Captain Tsubasa (with Indonesian dubbing :| )
Latest: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (with English subs) :)
Cloudy
First: Likely to an episode of Rockman.EXE or something like that.

Latest: Nisemonogatari - 8 ><
HYS123
First: Shin-Chan
Latest: Anohana
Kazuo
doraemon
one outs
thelewa
The first anime series I watched after knowing what anime was, was probably Gungrave.

And the latest anime that I watched must've been Hajime no Ippo, and that was months ago.
Rey Fullbuster
the first anime i watch is this

now im watching

yojiexo
First Anime:

Last anime:
sailor moon was my first anime~..... even though i didn't know what it was back then =.=;;
latest anime... hmmm, all of them currently airing... but the ep i watched most recently was from Shakugan no Shana III Final
JulyXC
Cardcaptor sakura was my first. Right now im looking into Tayutam.
California
first: Pokemon (Red Version)
Latest: Steins;Gate
mathexpert
First contact with anime ever
SPOILER

(pokemon)
Basically, my first "real" experience watching anime, was a short addiction and didn't watch any more for years until...
SPOILER

(naruto)
The romance that totally hooked me, the combination of comedy and kawaii characters (like what I now know is tsundere, loli, etc) really got me addicted to anime and is responsible for turning me into a otaku. Now when I look back upon it, it was rather lackluster but at the time it really amazed me and was a pretty amazing experience.
SPOILER

(Ookami-san)

latest anime~

(Mirai Nikki)
YodaSnipe
ohhh is ookami-san any good? I was gonna check it out :/
mathexpert

YodaSnipe wrote:

ohhh is ookami-san any good? I was gonna check it out :/
Well, the characters are likeable except for the male protagonist which is pretty wimpy. I'd say go ahead and try it, besides the art is pretty good. Although it's not exactly a masterpiece, it'll always have a special place in my heart <3
YodaSnipe

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Well, the characters are likeable except for the male protagonist which is pretty wimpy. I'd say go ahead and try it, besides the art is pretty good. Although it's not exactly a masterpiece, it'll always have a special place in my heart <3
ummm like every male protagonist? xD I'm an avid harem watcher, and as such I am QUITE used to fail male protags. XD

Anyways, thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out sometime ^^
Joystick_old
Started with - Zero no Tsukaima
Just finished - Yuru Yuri (also my intro to Shoujo Ai wich went suprisingly nicely and I ended up giving it an 8 : D)
Capricore
Rizelmine - It's an old anime. I think this was around 6 years ago.
Does Pokemon count? www

“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

The latest anime I watched was DRRR!! which was clearly a mistake since I've known it for 2 years and only decided to watch it now. I clearly didn't know what I was missing! The most amusing anime I've watched so far, and they have really good OST's. (Ah, I want to watch it all over again. I finished it in 10-12 hours, sigh.)
Mizou-kun
Pokemon .. Rozen Maiden S1
kitkattt_old
Death Note and Another.

Unless you count dubbed Sailor Moon and Pokemon when I was like 8 and didn't even know what anime was.
fuyuko-chan
Does Spirited Away count? After that would be Mirai Nikki ^^ Yandere FTW
Oreiora
Can't remember my first, but if the 'latest anime I've watched' encompasses ongoing series which I'm currently watching, then the 'latest anime I've watched' would be Tsuritama which aired its first episode early yesterday.
SereneAce
First ever was Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Last anime I finished was Da Capo (left it on hold for like 3 years lol)...

But if it was episode, Kore wa Zombie desu ka? of the DEAD episode 2.
show more