Accelerator-kun wrote:

1. Higurashi When They Cry
Which arc?
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Which arc?
I have to import the "Curse killing arc", where Keiichi kills that scumbag of Teppei
I'm slow with the manga. I have to import it so I can't buy too much volumes per time >.<
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I have to import the "Curse killing arc", where Keiichi kills that scumbag of Teppei
I'm slow with the manga. I have to import it so I can't buy too much volumes per time >.<
To protect Satoko-chan!!!
(loli mode activated)

True that. Good luck with reading the whole thing.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

To protect Satoko-chan!!!
(loli mode activated)

True that. Good luck with reading the whole thing.
I want to read the Atonement arc, dammit. But I've promised to myself to follow the order.
Also, in the manga there are some arcs that are based on the videogames (like the "Beyond Midnight arc"). So, because I can't play a game in full japanese, I'm happy because I can at least read them.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I want to read the Atonement arc, dammit. But I've promised to myself to follow the order.
Also, in the manga there are some arcs that are based on the videogames (like the "Beyond Midnight arc"). So, because I can't play a game in full japanese, I'm happy because I can at least read them.
Follow the order of the Shrine God!!!

Can't play Japanese games? Why?
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Follow the order of the Shrine God!!!

Can't play Japanese games? Why?
Cause I don't speak it and I can't read kanji x3
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Oh, come on. At least you've learned Hiragana And Katakana? It's quite easy for someone who has played the Higurashi VNs (Unless patched).
stavolizer
Fairy Tail
Freezing
Air Gear [Complete,but just raw :o]
Accel World
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Oh, come on. At least you've learned Hiragana And Katakana? It's quite easy for someone who has played the Higurashi VNs (Unless patched).
Not if you played the english version asd
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Interested in learning it? It's quite easy...
(if you're interested)
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Interested in learning it? It's quite easy...
(if you're interested)
Yeah, if you know how PM me then.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Yeah, if you know how PM me then.
PMed.

And I'm losing my time to read Umineko... :(
Tsukimi Luna
Idol pretender \:D/
Elfuun_old

stavolizer wrote:

Fairy Tail
ew
The Ribbon Red

Mantiz wrote:

stavolizer wrote:

Fairy Tail
ew
Let them read what they want. (Though freedom of expression is respected as well)

I'm beginning to wonder why there are bunch of shounen like that.
-Tarek-
Fruit Basket o3o
Kana-chii
Arisa :)) It's really good but it has slow updates ...
Ad0lfMena
Maiden Rose, LOL
SkyDevil
Psyren, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Kuroshitsuji & Fairy tail XD
Fai-Chii
Mirai nikki
California
liar game
gamble fish
Sallad4ever
Reading Hayate no Gotoku all way from Vol 01 till the newest. I'm kinda lost interest in this manga starting from Vol 10 up but then the Athena arc really gives nice turn from the usual comedy, great.
The Ribbon Red

Sallad4ever wrote:

Reading Hayate no Gotoku all way from Vol 01 till the newest. I'm kinda lost interest in this manga starting from Vol 10 up but then the Athena arc really gives nice turn from the usual comedy, great.
Ah, Athena huh?

Well anyways, Hayate is a common harem. So don't expect a really deep and serious plot since it's a 4th-wall breaker-comedy harem.
smoogipoo
A couple...

Switch Girl
Ware wa Ken-Ou!!
Dengeki Daisy
Nisekoi
Bloody Cross
Watashi ni xx Shinasai!
GE - Good Ending
Infinite Stratos
Unbreakable Machine Doll
Rosario + Vampire 2

They barely get released though, Nisekoi and GE are weekly, Rosario is bimonthly, and idk about the others, they seem to release at random intervals...
Sallad4ever

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Ah, Athena huh?

Well anyways, Hayate is a common harem. So don't expect a really deep and serious plot since it's a 4th-wall breaker-comedy harem.
Haha it's not like I expect a deep plot from hayate, I read the series for the comedy but it get dragged so much I starting to get bored. That's why when I get to Athena arc it gives a nice turn from the comedy even if it doesn't have very deep plot
-Athena-
Someone called? <3

(/me squeals)
The Ribbon Red

Sallad4ever wrote:

Haha it's not like I expect a deep plot from hayate, I read the series for the comedy but it get dragged so much I starting to get bored. That's why when I get to Athena arc it gives a nice turn from the comedy even if it doesn't have very deep plot
True. But you know, they'll get back to the usual harem comedy right? (If you're still reading the Athena arc)

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Someone called? <3

(/me squeals)
I knew you would come.
Sallad4ever

The Ribbon Red wrote:

True. But you know, they'll get back to the usual harem comedy right? (If you're still reading the Athena arc)
So true
The Ribbon Red

Sallad4ever wrote:

So true
It's just a matter of time, or in your case, matter of your reading time.

Though there are some non-mainstream harem out there, I'm not really interested into harem right now (being single and all). And I forgot to read Umineko, damnit.
-Athena-
Hayate no gotoku was already good to begin with, but the end of the world (Athena) arc just made it go up 10 levels in awesome, it went downhill and started fluctuating at a low level from then, though stuff seems to be picking up now.

Btw not talking about anime, not as good as the manga because no Athena, and I didn't like the art for the second season AT ALL, the openings and endings also took a hit, that wonder wind song was annoying, and the rest don't hold a candle to the originals, Honjitsu Mankai watashi iro was good though.
The Ribbon Red

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Btw not talking about anime, not as good as the manga because no Athena, and I didn't like the art for the second season AT ALL, the openings and endings also took a hit, that wonder wind song was annoying, and the rest don't hold a candle to the originals, Honjitsu Mankai watashi iro was good though.
This.

They probably saving Athena for the 3rd Season, or just saving it 'till needed. I mean, Hayate (Anime) doesn't really have a clear plot to begin with (since they only force a plot in the 3-4 last episodes in S1 & S2).

To put it simple, the anime is a typical stereotype harem show.
Mizzii
Kimi ni Todoke and Vampire Knight :3
The Ribbon Red
Finished Umineko EP 1. Moving to EP 2.
Tetsu_old
Rokudenashi Blues.
vizzy
I just caught up with Hayate no Gotoku, Yotsuba&! and Unbalance x Unbalance.
Accelerator-kun
Too many.
The top 3 in order of urgency:

2. D.Gray-Man
3. A Certain Magical Index
Mogsy
Oyasumi Punpun
Shigeshoushi (The Embalmer)
Liar Game

Trying to get back into reading manga, starting with some series that I've been recommended endlessly.
show more