Sign me up boi
Brutalbic
noot noot
andrew000000
i like turtles
Topic Starter
Jaye
Non-existent hype BEGIN!
Groups will be announced on stream tomorrow (at some time). Twitch link can be found at the top of the main post.
Topic Starter
Jaye
Groups, the Mappool and Match Times are available on the front post of the thread.
Reminder: if you can not make it to a match at the specified time you can contact your opponent and a member of staff to reschedule your match. The schedule is designed to allow everyone to be streamed once.
Topic Starter
Jaye
Possibly no stream on Saturday (will have to see about Sunday, but it seems more likely).
Topic Starter
Jaye
Happy Father's Day! I expect people to be busy so stream will be limited.

Round of 16 pool and showcase will be done tomorrow (most likely).
eterpay
I expect there to be a showcase of "It's Raining Men".
Topic Starter
Jaye
For anyone interested.

Topic Starter
Jaye
Round of 16 mappool and match times have been added. The song list has also been updated for anyone other than me who actually cares about that.
Good luck this week everyone! \o
Topic Starter
Jaye

Please stop banning Hidden :(
Topic Starter
Jaye
Quarter Finals mappool and match times have been added (and the song list). The challonge has also been updated as well. For anyone interested, I've posted the statistics for the Round of 16.
Good luck this week everyone, especially those in the Loser's Bracket looking at you Squiz.
Topic Starter
Jaye
HD is looking a little more loved this time around /s

Topic Starter
Jaye
Semi Finals mappool, mappack, song list and match times have all been added/updated. Just a reminder to everyone in the loser bracket, if you win your match on Saturday you will then have a match on the Sunday (shown by Match number on the front page of the thread). If you're unsure where you stand in the bracket, the challonge is up-to-date. Also remember that losing either of the losers bracket match will still eliminate you, regardless of whether you won the Saturday match or not.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that out of the way, enjoy this week everyone! \o
Topic Starter
Jaye
A HD map that wasn't banned, I'm glad!
Fun Fact: First time a HD map wasn't the most banned.

Topic Starter
Jaye
The mappool and song list for the finals has been added. A mappack has also been supplied once again for convenience. Match times are up; reminder that matches follow the same structure as the Semi Finals, where the losers bracket matches are on the Saturday, and the winners of those matches will compete on the Sunday.

This is the most disgusting mappool I've ever seen in a tournament so I wish you all good luck.
Nwolf
that's the spirit tbh
Topic Starter
Jaye
Grand Final will be played THIS UPCOMING SUNDAY!
The pool is the same as last week's pool, so don't stress about that "Extra" tab I have in the document with the maps. :P
Also congratulations to [ Hawkeye ] for finishing in 4th place, and also to Ceryuia, montymintypie and last year's tournament winner SpiritsUnite for making it into the top 3!

Good luck for the final matches guys! \o
Arzenvald
oh hype, congratulations for the winner! /w/
Topic Starter
Jaye
Once again, I just want to thank everyone for a great tournament a greater thanks to the players who actually showed up. A tournament can never be a success without the effort of all the staff and players. Congratulations to Ceryuia for taking first place this year (sorry SpiritsUnite, at least you won it last year) and basically thanks to the help I received from everyone else who was involved.

Just a few shoutout/memorable moments:
  1. Brutalbic1 forcing a tiebreaker against SpiritsUnite.
  2. Mr Meeseeks and Ceryuia getting two SS ties in a row.
  3. Sivies comeback against Shirinisu.
  4. Nijntje taking two points off RollingDango.
  5. eterpay (no mod) winning a tiebreaker against [ Hawkeye ] (HR).
  6. RollingDango (rank #2 Aus) and andrew000000 (rank #3 Aus) getting knocked into the loser's bracket by eterpay and Lusty Platypus respectively (both matches result: 3 - 5).
  7. SpiritsUnite losing a round to RollingDango by only 38 points (probably the most hyped match, result: 6 - 4).