ecafree2 wrote:

inactive body with active tail.

midi notes

1e.png and 4e.png are not centered.

orbital
when you have short LNs...
not bad.
fix them and its perfect to go. :)
I see... So those are the reasons why you're not contented on my work. Thanks for the help! I'll fix them as soon as I can.
Well, good luck to myself since I am just renting on an internet cafe just to go online. XD
Caput Mortuum
Looks nice c:
Chez Tikkesi
I'm amazed that you included so many styles for this skin. It looks really nice. Probably one of the better Stepmania skins I've seen.
SadPanda
Hello everyone, I would like to know if they have a skin for osumania only of 5keys
To play only pump it tp with my rug, only a skin that is Pump it up 5keys please pass me the link :) :oops:
NinjaWarotMC
This skin is SWEET. Love it so much.

The reason why I replied at this (century-or-more-)old thread is because that I have a good suggestion.

On the Default and ITG skin modes(and others I guess), how about turning the hold-ends to the lift note texture? Maybe it's too much but take the Simply Love lift note texture, it's also just an arrow but is blue-green-blackish color.

hahahahaha
Damn, my arrow accuracy is sht. And this thing makes me want to convert mania-4K songs to SM simfiles. Everything will freeze is going to be close to that. hahahaha
BiHaN
5K Easy V2 has wrong link, can you fix it? '-'

(Well, Nice Skin for Mania :))
MugsNCups
nice skin meh boy xd
yimi
So is there coming any tutorials to install for people like me who don't understand skinning?
Death

Jiiimiiiw wrote:

So is there coming any tutorials to install for people like me who don't understand skinning?

Download the .osk file and click on it or drag it into the osu! window and it will automatically import. That's all you need to do.
yimi
a
Death
I have no idea what you are downloading, I don't think there is a single download on here that downloads a folder called "Dance".

There is a giant "DOWNLOAD '.OSK' FILE HERE!" button under the Version 1.41 dropdown. Try clicking on that.
johnnathaniel12
I love the skin
OsuSlendy
NICE!!!!!!
taikopawpatrol
nice skin :D
DDOSER
how the hell am i supposed to install this shit?
h3oCharles
open the osk file with osu!
wikipedia

Death wrote:

I have no idea what you are downloading, I don't think there is a single download on here that downloads a folder called "Dance".

There is a giant "DOWNLOAD '.OSK' FILE HERE!" button under the Version 1.41 dropdown. Try clicking on that.

well uh it just gives you a dance folder if you click the zip download
vul3rm02000
nice skin
abraker

--Niko-- wrote:

Death wrote:

well uh it just gives you a dance folder if you click the zip download
If there is still any confusion

Dehemii
I've been looking for a good stepmania skin, probably best one I've seen so far. I just wish there way to make it upscroll :(
Smadges
Such a fucking amazing skin thaNK YOU
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma
Never thought that this skin is still getting love.

I'm not active to the community anymore though.
DietSoda27
how to use the skin?
TheGodOfTroll
what font did you use for your judgement? if you took it from someone else, whose is it?
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma

TheGodOfTroll wrote:

what font did you use for your judgement? if you took it from someone else, whose is it?

The judgements are not fonts that I've used. They are just image files from stepmania itself.
nicoteo2
this skin improved my skill, thanks
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma

nicoteo2 wrote:

this skin improved my skill, thanks

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it!
iiDonGamez_
I improved because of the skin! Thanks!
RottenOliver_old
Tysm for doing this skin, also, it's helping me a lot to improve 7k (yeah, i'm a new player)
arceus413
ok but how do i install the in the groove skin
i believe in scalable supremacy
RandomKid98349
Can anyone tell me how to select the skin you want with this skin, I can't figure out how
TrippyShip6
someone have the in the groove skin pls?
ICanNotDoSlider

TrippyShip6 wrote:

Try this one.
TrippyShip6

ICanNotDoSlider wrote:

TrippyShip6 wrote:

Try this one.

U R MY HERO THANK U SO MUCH :D!!!!!1!
WASPBEESTING
Wow awesome skin I actually find myself doing better with this skin rather than the one I was using for 4+ months simply incredible good job
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma

WASPBEESTING wrote:

Wow awesome skin I actually find myself doing better with this skin rather than the one I was using for 4+ months simply incredible good job
Thank you!
TheRythmX
worst skin ever.not stepmania.
Topic Starter
Toshiyuki Doma

TheRythmX wrote:

worst skin ever.not stepmania.
did you just made a dummy account just to comment on this thread/skin that I made half a decade ago? lmao
FazeRings
Not a fan because aparently it gave me a freaking virus somehow
show more