Who is Rem? Hotring ChainedTomb Szyszu
Jukkii-chan -Jukke- Jeggy-chan Gardly1224
Pika-chuuu Nyanoha klemi64 Ziggy132
Team Rock Asgoreth Nexowsky Borsuk664
Magical Panda Mahiro Rad
KappaClaus RealXantoo Micca Malvin
Carps [ qBot ] Zelu Zaxiure

Informations
1.We are going to play 2v2 on standard V1 Score.
2.If you got any questions PM me or message in-game
3.We play full mappools (No-mod,Freemod,Hardrock,Hidden,Double Time,Tie-Breaker)

Rewards
Graphics for userpage and maybe 1 month supps

Staff:
Tour Organisers and Admins: Moreon HiPat DanielDimitrov HoTTy
Streamers: Recu Moreon

HiPat
2016-10-18 Mappool for Finals released

2016-09-20 Mappool for Round 4 released

2016-09-13 Mappool for Round 2 released

2016-09-09 Schedule for Loser's Bracket week 2 released

2016-08-24 Schedule + Challonge released

2016-08-20 Mappool for the first round released

2016-08-18 Signups are currently closed, we have already 32 teams.
valmiera
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
-Goph-
So hyped right now :D
Topic Starter
Moreon

HowlWater wrote:

Hey I know we are stretching the rank boundaries, but is it possible if me and Zdub play? I'm rank 4.4k and he is rank 50k
sorry no chance :/
Karas
uhuhu
Eismis
So, I was reading the rules and rule no. 12 - if you gain pp during tournament and it exceeds allowed norm, you're disqualified. So what, it means that if I'm, let's say, #10052, and get pp and become #9998, I am automatically DQ'd because I've played too well?
Topic Starter
Moreon

Eismis wrote:

So, I was reading the rules and rule no. 12 - if you gain pp during tournament and it exceeds allowed norm, you're disqualified. So what, it means that if I'm, let's say, #10052, and get pp and become #9998, I am automatically DQ'd because I've played too well?
Gonna delete this rule .. you can play :D
Trigonoculus

Moreon wrote:

Eismis wrote:

Gonna delete this rule .. you can play :D
That's a standard rule in many tournaments to confine players in their rank limit. What if I register, and casually farm pp until I'm #1000 on the day of the competition? The rule is there to make the competition fairer for everyone.
AyyAyye

Trigonoculus wrote:

That's a standard rule in many tournaments to confine players in their rank limit. What if I register, and casually farm pp until I'm #1000 on the day of the competition? The rule is there to make the competition fairer for everyone.
Yep you are right but you know that we can see that... and we will disqualified the user/team from the tournament we talk about close to +- 100 ranks or something like that.
Topic Starter
Moreon
I made some changes in Rules ;)
CTCinna

I submitted for a team, but i kinda want to get matched up randomly to someone else
Trigonoculus

Pandas4Life wrote:

I submitted for a team, but i kinda want to get matched up randomly to someone else
The main point of this tournament is 2v2...

It's not a tournament where anyone can get matched up with other people. It's a tournament where skills, coordination, and unity are needed to win.
patocoach
best tournament
xylophone_imp
Well it looks like i need to find someone to team up with, if anyone wants to team up with me feel free to pm me
Edit: Nvm got someone to do it with
- Tanakimaru -
Hyped (´・◡・`)~~
Trumpet
Me and my friend would like to play together but I'm currently 38K. Is there a possibility i could scooch in there?
electricbullet9
Dammit. So disappointed that I missed this post :( filled up in 5 days, that's ridiculous. Is there an overflow signup if a team can't make it? I've been waiting for a 2v2 tourney for the entire summer :( idk why there aren't more 2v2's hosted, they're obviously the most popular since it requires the least amount of people. rip, guess i'll just wait for the next one to roll around if there even is one ;-;
HiPat

electricbullet9 wrote:

Dammit. So disappointed that I missed this post :( filled up in 5 days, that's ridiculous. Is there an overflow signup if a team can't make it? I've been waiting for a 2v2 tourney for the entire summer :( idk why there aren't more 2v2's hosted, they're obviously the most popular since it requires the least amount of people. rip, guess i'll just wait for the next one to roll around if there even is one ;-;
You can ask the team with 2 ppl for a join and if they agree we can set you up to them ;)
electricbullet9

HiPat wrote:

You can ask the team with 2 ppl for a join and if they agree we can set you up to them ;)
I already had a team in mind, i just should've been looking more actively for a 2v2 tourney. thanks alot though, and good luck :) I'm sure the tourney will be a blast for both the hosts and the participants. If y'all need any help on the staffing team, i can always lend a helping hand, just shoot me a pm on discord or something @thundermuffin™
Rasmus the OG
nice
show more