Lran_old
2得我整个人都2B了..
求ranked啊
字数字数字数字数字数
CXu
hi

raffybest94V01
lol ? che e ciao ?

e xke mi continua a dire il messaggio e troppo breve quando invece e 3 kilometri -.-
Jenny
geez... I'd love to see maps like this approved, but yeah... too "trollish" for this ranking-community...
DennisGG
Totally Epic!
Keneteu
The funny thing is that you can still SS the song, but Auto can't X)
those
Damn it
shycjd
it's so interesting!
i'm surprised that a map can be so amazing!
Akiyama Mizuki
reasonless fail in Nichijou ED
keynolove
这图2我一脸啊,给星~
Jenny
revive & approve, gimmick rule
MillhioreF
Nichijou has the one diamond slider that needs to be changed, it makes the map impossible to pass.
Symphonic Love can't be SS'd, there's one pattern of 4 overlapping sliders near the end which aren't holdable.
K-Bernkastel
LOL this is genius!
those

MillhioreF wrote:

Nichijou has the one diamond slider that needs to be changed, it makes the map impossible to pass.
Symphonic Love can't be SS'd, there's one pattern of 4 overlapping sliders near the end which aren't holdable.
Sure they are. I've gotten it before.
iantanye
I hope this becomes a thing; it is clever and fun to play. Welcome this avant-garde style of mapping while it's still novel, because it will go down in history as the start of a new era, and the pioneers of the field will be duly lauded. The impressionists were made fun of too, but who dares in retrospect to call Monet a troll?

10/10 best mapset in osu.
Natteke
I member this
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.