forum

[Archived] What is the most worth it ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dracoboss
Hello everyone !

I want to change my keyboard because he is realy old and i want to take a mechanical keyboard and i think about take a corsair k70, i heard than this keyboard is realy great but my question is, which is better between the k70 and the k70 rapidfire ? Cherry mx speed have a real difference on osu compared to cherry mx red ?

Thanks for help and sorry if i make some mistakes in my post.
mizuki-chan
everyone has other preferences regarding keyboards and also with mx switches. i personally got myself a corsair k65 lux (red switches) and i really like it.
some people prefer blue switches because of the tactile feedback. red ones have shorter actuation time than blue ones ( mx speed are even shorter a bit).
just dont think you get better in osu isntantly just because of the keyboard :D
Topic Starter
dracoboss

mizuki-chan wrote:

everyone has other preferences regarding keyboards and also with mx switches. i personally got myself a corsair k65 lux (red switches) and i really like it.
some people prefer blue switches because of the tactile feedback. red ones have shorter actuation time than blue ones ( mx speed are even shorter a bit).
just dont think you get better in osu isntantly just because of the keyboard :D
Thanks for your anwser, yeah i know but i wondering if mx speed have a real difference compared to mx red, and if we realy feel the difference.
And yes i know than i don't get better if i change my keyboard ^^

But i'm think i gonna take mx speed, they are at the same price than mx red currently for the k70.
Pawsu
Next time, for issues like gameplay advice, you would be better off in Gameplay & Rankings. It's more suitable there, and you will most likely get more replies.
mizuki-chan
i dont feel a kind of difference when using mx speed compared to the red ones. my friend has mx speed keys on his keyboard and i tried to use for osu but in the end im feeling better with my red switches, probably because im used to it.
Topic Starter
dracoboss

Pawsu wrote:

Next time, for issues like gameplay advice, you would be better off in Gameplay & Rankings. It's more suitable there, and you will most likely get more replies.
Ok, thanks, i don't use often the osu forum (just see my messages :s ) so i don't really know where post this post so i make it in help because it's a question ^^

mizuki-chan wrote:

i dont feel a kind of difference when using mx speed compared to the red ones. my friend has mx speed keys on his keyboard and i tried to use for osu but in the end im feeling better with my red switches, probably because im used to it.
Yeah i guess that the reason why you don't feel the difference, but yeah the difference is huge, is 0.8 millimeters but i just wondering if it's not awkward, i mean 1.2 millimeters is nothing, so i wondering if it's not too easier to push the keys.