forum

uh.. hello.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AngelicHound
hello to whoever is reading this! ...though no one probably will
I'm kind of new to osu? << I've actually had this account for 3 years now but I stopped playing very early on. I only recently got into standard osu (about 2 months ago) and I feel like I suck compared to other new people haha v.v :(
I will continue to play standard in hopes to improve...hopefully...eventually...maybe. I think I also might be interested in beatmapping? I don't really know how to start or go about that though..
I'm quite excited to make friends and speak to people on here :)
ps I have NO idea how to use forums, never really been a person to use them so uh.. bear with me please. :oops:
Pawsu
Hey~ Welcome to the forums, haha. I hope you enjoy your stay! If you need any help, feel free to drop a pm. Also, the forums aren't hard to use! It's pretty easy to get used to.
Kaitoh
Welcome AngelicHound, enjoy your stay. :)
Topic Starter
AngelicHound
*cue me struggling to respond* thank you both, I'm sure I'll be enjoying my stay if people are this nice :D
Tae

Welcome back, I guess ^^
[ Yoru ]
Welcome to the forums AngelicHound, enjoy your stay and if you're ever on just message c:
Annadine
Don't worry, I was quite concerned myself about using the forum for the first time, but it turns out to be a great fun and a good way to make new friends! Here's BBCode help if you ever need it, and don't ever be shy to ask people if you have any question~
Mapping can be tough, but if you have passion for it, sure you can be good at it too!
It may take time to be decent at osh, but you will eventually :P
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~
Bara-
Hi there
Welcome to the forums!
Feek free to add me as a friend and/or leave me a message. Make sure to send me a message if you add me as a friend so I can add you back!
I hope you have fun here ^_^
Hikona
Hey welcome to the forums!